Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the reality is she is 'coping'. It's just a very selective, self-indulgent type coping. She is able to very effectively look after hers and Marks needs, for example. They eat plentiful meals. They have new clothes and nice things. She dolls herself up most days. She's functioning optimally (home management for example, i.e. cleaning and taking care of the garden). She's "working". They go on dates. She functions really well. She is 'coping' when it's required i.e. for her and Mark. There's absolutely nothing wrong with how she's getting by day-by-day, she's just got a sinister side deep within her which results in her neglecting her kids and dog.

She strikes me as someone who won't admit fault. Can't see her shortcomings. Won't accept criticism. She's probably an absolute nightmare within the family unit, hence no-one dares challenge her. She's not a nice women. She's not someone you want to be around or know.

That's what bothers me so incredibly so when people say this is a mental illness because many, many people who suffer aren't hideous people like Charlotte. Her pitiful attempts at blaming this on depression, PTSD or hormones is just another attempt at garnering sympathy.

She drinks, not because she's an alcoholic, but because she's so selfish and so detached from the kids. Her needs matter more. She's asserting her authority here. My evenings are MY time. I'm not giving up MY time. Those kids won't dictate what I do. She's a very neglectful wome (the kids, not herself).
Agree with a lot of these points but she could still be a not very nice person deep down, selfish and subconsciously neglectful but still have some sort of mental health issue. Where it stems from exactly I don’t know because I don’t know her past but I really do think there’s an issue. She’s sort of removed from reality which isn’t healthy for anyone.

I agree that it seems Mark has no clue how her mind truly works and wouldn’t know how to help or what to do if he did.

Reactions: 5
Have never posted before but been a long term lurker on this thread. I’d never watched you tube or read instagram before lockdown number 1 and found myself stumbling across it one day through sheer boredom. Someone mentioned this woman to me and so I had a nosey😳
Well what can i say🤷‍♀️
She is a complete and utter deluded self absorbed woman and I agree with the posters who have mentioned about her mental health! The baby voices she makes are wow so aggravating wtf is an adult talking like that🤷‍♀️! She has posted today about not living like anyone else and living like yourself and I totally laughed out loud😂wtf would an influencer who makes money from people following her every word and buying the shite she advertises be telling people to live like themselves get a bleeping grip and make up your bleeping mind who the duck you are and what the duck you stand for charl. if you really believed the tit you posted today you’d give up all your so called “influencing”😡sorry for the rant she’s just so fkn annoying!!

Reactions: 12
Yes Charl, but you’re not supposed to be a neglectful alcoholic excuse of a mother who exploits their kids and lies about their body size!
Agreed! A so called “influencer” posting this shite makes as much sense as cutting tit laden grass in your bare feet!!🤮

Reactions: 7
Omg the bleeping 'me' time at Costas 'cos Frank's off to the football for the AFTERNOON!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Omg the bleeping 'me' time at Costas 'cos Frank's off to the football for the AFTERNOON!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Me, me, me, me. Your kids go back to school next week Charlotte, can't you even spend the last couple of days with them? She's the most selfish women in the world.

Reactions: 15
If Frank is off at football why does she not do something for herself as in take herself off to a class read a bath, its almost like she resents the time he spends apart. she is very selfish. Those kids deserve more and they also deserve to be allowed grow up. I feel she is stunting their growth with with lack of friends experiences days out. She does nothing unless its gifted and an insta memory. I feel so sorry for her eldest, its like she wants them to stay small for ever. Being a parent is letting your children grow emotionally and in every way. you have to empower them sorry for the rant. I have watched her for a while but the food and the portions she gives them just makes me scream why

Reactions: 6
But the reality is she is 'coping'. It's just a very selective, self-indulgent type coping. She is able to very effectively look after hers and Marks needs, for example. They eat plentiful meals. They have new clothes and nice things. She dolls herself up most days. She's functioning optimally (home management for example, i.e. cleaning and taking care of the garden). She's "working". They go on dates. She functions really well. She is 'coping' when it's required i.e. for her and Mark. There's absolutely nothing wrong with how she's getting by day-by-day, she's just got a sinister side deep within her which results in her neglecting her kids and dog.

She strikes me as someone who won't admit fault. Can't see her shortcomings. Won't accept criticism. She's probably an absolute nightmare within the family unit, hence no-one dares challenge her. She's not a nice women. She's not someone you want to be around or know.

That's what bothers me so incredibly so when people say this is a mental illness because many, many people who suffer aren't hideous people like Charlotte. Her pitiful attempts at blaming this on depression, PTSD or hormones is just another attempt at garnering sympathy.

She drinks, not because she's an alcoholic, but because she's so selfish and so detached from the kids. Her needs matter more. She's asserting her authority here. My evenings are MY time. I'm not giving up MY time. Those kids won't dictate what I do. She's a very neglectful wome (the kids, not herself).
Description of a narcissist to a T !
My husband’s ex wife is one and was exactly like Charlotte
Grown up step children now in therapy
They left her and lived with us when they were around 10 and 12
The only people she is damaging are her kids
And dog .
Hubbys ex wife dog died due to emotional neglect, he just gave up .
And I fought with the rspca to remove him from that house
She is vile

Reactions: 3
I know a mum like this too!

I'm still put out that she bloody blocked me. I was using my own account and I was very tactful in my wording. She could have just replied like a normal person instead of blocking me.

Those kids need keeping an eye on. Daisy especially is very under weight

Reactions: 8

I'm still put out that she bloody blocked me. I was using my own account and I was very tactful in my wording. She could have just replied like a normal person instead of blocking me.

I saw your comment and you put it so nicely much nicer than I would have done.

Reactions: 2
What did the comment say?
I told her that her daughter looked rather underweight and to pad it out in the hopes of not being blocked, i asked if she had a medical condition (that's causing the weight issue) and i also said i didn't mean to cause any offence.

Which I don't, I am genuinely concerned about her malnourished kids and didn't want to be blocked.

I heard Charlotte is not a nice person and is rather different in real life to what she tries to present online and now I know that is 100% correct.

What I really should have said since I got blocked anyway is that she needs to stop eating all the food herself and feed her kids better. Stop being so selfish looking after herself and Frank and put her kids first!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

She will have blocked you because she is a regular tattle reader and she will know Daisy’s weight has been discussed on here recently. She will just block anybody who mentions it or Stans sticklers because she assumes they are on tattle.

Reactions: 11
I told her that her daughter looked rather underweight and to pad it out in the hopes of not being blocked, i asked if she had a medical condition (that's causing the weight issue) and i also said i didn't mean to cause any offence.

Which I don't, I am genuinely concerned about her malnourished kids and didn't want to be blocked.

I heard Charlotte is not a nice person and is rather different in real life to what she tries to present online and now I know that is 100% correct.

What I really should have said since I got blocked anyway is that she needs to stop eating all the food herself and feed her kids better. Stop being so selfish looking after herself and Frank and put her kids first!
Go to her YouTube account > about > click on her Instagram page through there

Worth giving it a go - somehow it worked for me when she'd blocked me. Not sure why it did.

She will have blocked you because she is a regular tattle reader and she will know Daisy’s weight has been discussed on here recently. She will just block anybody who mentions it or Stans sticklers because she assumes they are on tattle.
Is she though? She can't read here. She keeps repeating the behaviours we're discussing and not making any changes. I really don't think she reads here at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Worth giving it a go - somehow it worked for me when she'd blocked me. Not sure why it did.

Is she though? She can't read here. She keeps repeating the behaviours we're discussing and not making any changes. I really don't think she reads here at all.
But is that not a sign of a narcissistic person? They can admit no fault do no wrong even if its been pointed out multiple times its everyone else's fault every one else gets the blame for their behaviours?

I 100% think she reads here - regularly! She did post on here on one of the very early threads.

She will often make little comments aimed at tattle like when she bought the pork scratchings the other day and then said “I’m sure these will divide opinion” because last time she had them it was discussed on here. Same with the wedding cake topper which one was discussed on here then she showed it on a YouTube wedding update video she couldn’t look at the camera and just mentioned it quickly then moved on.

I think she reads this thread, her mum reads this thread and her BFF Kayley reads this thread.

• Heart
I 100% think she reads here - regularly! She did post on here on one of the very early threads.

She will often make little comments aimed at tattle like when she bought the pork scratchings the other day and then said “I’m sure these will divide opinion” because last time she had them it was discussed on here. Same with the wedding cake topper which one was discussed on here then she showed it on a YouTube wedding update video she couldn’t look at the camera and just mentioned it quickly then moved on.

I think she reads this thread, her mum reads this thread and her BFF Kayley reads this thread.
Kayley participates in this thread you mean 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Charlotte if you do read here, why are you filming your four year old son getting dressed and posting it online? That lad needs some privacy. There has to be someone safeguarding these kids. Filming them getting dressed is a new low for her.

Also, just seen her stories....

CHARLOTTE IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!

My gosh, she's loving the attention. Mark held my hand....Merlin gave me his paw..Charlotte I repeat: it is not about YOU.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.