Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth mows their lawn in bare feet??? Actually baffled by that.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sheโ€™s pissed up again, puffing along to the shops with the kids in pyjamas

Reactions: 6
So sheโ€™s prattling on about Cat Food and realises sheโ€™s advertising Felix and not getting paid so in the next story she has her hand over the logo!!!!!! What a money grabbing cow ๐Ÿฎ

And please do something about your kids Charlotte they are as annoying as feck!!!!!!

And lastly if thatโ€™s a size 13 arse then Iโ€™m Mother Teresa ๐Ÿ˜›

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What the duck must they all look like. Charl waddling along clutching her pork scratchings and chocolate while talking into her blank screen to complete strangers in a full face of slap, curled hair and Nellie Oleson dress. While the two urchins are walking along in their pyjamas!!! with totally inappropriate sweets, one of which is already rammed in Stan's gob!!! She's such a head.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What the duck must they all look like. Charl waddling along clutching her pork scratchings and chocolate while talking into her blank screen to complete strangers in a full face of slap, curled hair and Nellie Oleson dress. While the two urchins are walking along in their pyjamas!!! with totally inappropriate sweets, one of which is already rammed in Stan's gob!!! She's such a head.
Iโ€™m 100% convinced that this whole Friday evening Pajama walk nonsense is simply so that Charlotte can go and get smashed drunk at her parents and then stotter home, quickly throw the urchins into bed without so much as a face wash or teeth brushing so that she can carry on drinking with Mark.

Reactions: 14
So she does the washing, cooking, cleaning and jobs like mowing the lawn. What does Mark actually do? I mean I'm not her biggest fan but Christ, he's an absolute p*ss take isn't he!!
Also, imagine being so addicted to your phone that you will balance shopping on your arms and leave no hand free to grab your child if they fall over/in the road. She could've waited to story when she got home 2 mins later. That's serious serious addiction.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Iโ€™m 100% convinced that this whole Friday evening Pajama walk nonsense is simply so that Charlotte can go and get smashed drunk at her parents and then stotter home, quickly throw the urchins into bed without so much as a face wash or teeth brushing so that she can carry on drinking with Mark.
๐Ÿ’ฏAnd they will have trod in all sorts. :sick: No doubt there will be rough and tumble and getting sweaty at the grandparents. Then another walk back home and then shoved into bed, because why would they be in pyjamas if they are gonna be showered when they get home? Charl will be getting pissed on the gins and as usual those kids come low down in her priority.

Reactions: 6

Omg your Nellie Oleson comment has finished me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course I always cut grass in a long dress and bare feet. Doesn't everyone?

She just gets weirder. And sturdier.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow she is drunk in her stories isnโ€™t she? Sheโ€™s a mess, needs to get herself off social media and into therapy. I wonder if something is up with her relationship with mark. He seems totally checked out and absent from any day-to-day family living. She runs around neglecting her kids, doing all the chores, and cooking him separate mealsโ€ฆit just seems like the strangest set-up.

Reactions: 11
She's absolutely sloshed! Slurring her words something terrible ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I can hear the kids tearing around and still up in the background aswell. No sign of Shark either so she might on her own with them absolutely tanked. One of the most irresponsible things I've seen. How is she going to react appropriately in an emergency. Waste of space.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.