Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she is drunk in her stories isn’t she? She’s a mess, needs to get herself off social media and into therapy. I wonder if something is up with her relationship with mark. He seems totally checked out and absent from any day-to-day family living. She runs around neglecting her kids, doing all the chores, and cooking him separate meals…it just seems like the strangest set-up.
But....but...but..did you forget she said she's always touching Mark and holding his hand when they're out *shudders*, and that he's a really smiley person and smiles in all the photos?

(We all know he's a serial killer in waiting, and I still cannot believe she actually wrote that on a post whilst seemingly sober).

I don't know why everyone is surprised that she's hammered. It's the same every weekend. She just can't put that phone down.

Reactions: 8
taking your kids out in their pyjamas is just lazy and disgusting. Fair enough if you are nipping somewhere in the car and they’re not getting out but walking down the street? Absolutely not. She only seems to get away with the way she parents those kids because she’s not on what might be considered a “rough council estate”

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen a more depressed (and scruffy) looking dog in my life.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That's so grim she mowed the lawn barefoot and is in and out of the house, especially given they have a dog!! I bet her house has a really dog smell too. They never groom or properly care for poor Merlin.

Can always tell when she's had a few to drink, she talks sort of sideways out of her mouth.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ she’s an absolute mess isn’t she?! She’s clearly pissed, talking like you do to random people in the loos when you’ve had a few but instead she’s parenting and it’s a usual night for her. If my family saw me acting like that and taking my kids to a shop in their pjs like she is, they’d probably intervene and ask if I’m coping as this is NOT normal. I bet mark doesn’t realise half the tit she does or puts online for strangers on the internet

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ she’s an absolute mess isn’t she?! She’s clearly pissed, talking like you do to random people in the loos when you’ve had a few but instead she’s parenting and it’s a usual night for her. If my family saw me acting like that and taking my kids to a shop in their pjs like she is, they’d probably intervene and ask if I’m coping as this is NOT normal. I bet mark doesn’t realise half the tit she does or puts online for strangers on the internet
But the reality is she is 'coping'. It's just a very selective, self-indulgent type coping. She is able to very effectively look after hers and Marks needs, for example. They eat plentiful meals. They have new clothes and nice things. She dolls herself up most days. She's functioning optimally (home management for example, i.e. cleaning and taking care of the garden). She's "working". They go on dates. She functions really well. She is 'coping' when it's required i.e. for her and Mark. There's absolutely nothing wrong with how she's getting by day-by-day, she's just got a sinister side deep within her which results in her neglecting her kids and dog.

She strikes me as someone who won't admit fault. Can't see her shortcomings. Won't accept criticism. She's probably an absolute nightmare within the family unit, hence no-one dares challenge her. She's not a nice women. She's not someone you want to be around or know.

That's what bothers me so incredibly so when people say this is a mental illness because many, many people who suffer aren't hideous people like Charlotte. Her pitiful attempts at blaming this on depression, PTSD or hormones is just another attempt at garnering sympathy.

She drinks, not because she's an alcoholic, but because she's so selfish and so detached from the kids. Her needs matter more. She's asserting her authority here. My evenings are MY time. I'm not giving up MY time. Those kids won't dictate what I do. She's a very neglectful wome (the kids, not herself).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Piss off Charl , you don’t give a tit about your dog
We have always had dogs , hence why we never holiday aboard, we go away in this country and take them with us
Same!!

What a beauty size 14!Just like her pictures🤪
Size 14 would not fit around the top of her arms let alone her arse. Just own it, who bloody cares what size you are, just don’t lie about it.

What the duck must they all look like. Charl waddling along clutching her pork scratchings and chocolate while talking into her blank screen to complete strangers in a full face of slap, curled hair and Nellie Oleson dress. While the two urchins are walking along in their pyjamas!!! with totally inappropriate sweets, one of which is already rammed in Stan's gob!!! She's such a head.
Stan has huge hands, limp wrists, walks with a gait, large big toe, a flat nose ridge, how many more signs of sticklers does he need? She talks bout having it, Daisy has it, I don’t understand why she isn’t acknowledging that Stan has it, Disney weight really needs monitoring, I hope the school become involved, she is very thin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
About Daisy being thin: my son is 9 Year old, 135 cm tall and weighs 23 kg. He eats a lot of food, but is really thin! His metabolism seems to be quite speedy, as our GP said. We had my son's blood checked and his thyroid, everything is fine.

Just saying, thin kids don't automatically mean that they are neglected.

Reactions: 4
About Daisy being thin: my son is 9 Year old, 135 cm tall and weighs 23 kg. He eats a lot of food, but is really thin! His metabolism seems to be quite speedy, as our GP said. We had my son's blood checked and his thyroid, everything is fine.

I get that but we all see what she feeds those children- the portions are neither big enough or provide enough nutrition. She is constantly feeding them junk food- sweets, chocolate, pop corn, cakes, costa visits etc.

Reactions: 12
She 'smashed' today guys because she cleaned the house and made frozen pizzas and put one portion of veg on the table alongside a pack of yoghurts 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 bleeping hell, her bar is set so bleeping low.

She doesn't read here. She just doesn't. She can't. She doesn't mend her ways.

Why the duck is Bill drinking from a toddler cup and eating off a plastic plate. For duck sake.
Why do they never eat together as a family? It’s very weird. They will no doubt be having a takeaway. She has a supermarket at the back of her garden she could just walk there and get groceries.

Who on earth mows their lawn in bare feet??? Actually baffled by that.
Plus they have a dog that will tit on the grass yuk

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Just because a child eats 'a lot of food' doesn't mean they're not being neglected. I dismay. I think all parents should be sent on mandatory safeguarding courses because statements like this are ill-informed and troubling.

So Charlotte has blocked me.

I commented on her Morrisons reel saying her daughter looks very under weight. I was pretty nice about the comment too!

Reactions: 9
The colour of her feet 😷

omg my son is 7 and just gone in to a child size 12 🙈 he must have tiny feet😂
My 6.5 year old is only just a size 12 & 9 year old only just a 1. I think this is average to be fair! xxx

Reactions: 1

Absolutely right, it’s just they look so neglected half the time, Daisy never seems to have her hair done, Stans clear Sticklers. I hope like you they have ruled out anything and it is just a case of her being little.

Reactions: 7
What a surprise she’s back in Costa! I swear she lives in that place! Considering she has 2 coffee machines at home too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.