Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a serious reality check. I get it’s sad when they start school but goodness me he will be home by lunch time. That reel makes it look like he’s left home. I know a family who’s little boy won’t be going back to school this week as he passed away during the summer holidays and sadly they aren’t the only families dealing with that or similar this September. Perspective Charlotte!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That reel was so desperately sad…nothing is private with Charlotte. Filming children in their personal moments to get an emotional reaction from others is just so, so gross. It’s all about Charlotte all the time. Instead of being in the moment on her son’s big day she filmed the whole thing and had it ready for the world by 10 am…awful. I just can’t shake how intrusive it was, I sincerely wish I hadn’t watched it.
Two other things to note though
- Mark brushed teeth and did hair! He moves! 🤣
- squeezing herself into dresses far too small for her continues to drive me mad haha. If boobs are spilling out and all your bra straps are showing, chances are you need to size up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She needs a serious reality check. I get it’s sad when they start school but goodness me he will be home by lunch time. That reel makes it look like he’s left home. I know a family who’s little boy won’t be going back to school this week as he passed away during the summer holidays and sadly they aren’t the only families dealing with that or similar this September. Perspective Charlotte!
She's not gonna miss Stan. She's mourning the lack of content now. She isn't bothered about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 17
This silly witch is acting like Stan has been sent to war and she’s never going to see him again. “Thank you for four years of brilliant memories, buddy.” No more memories beyond this point then, it seems.

The only thing she will miss, is the Wednesday trip to Costa. The poor lad is probably glad to be at school!

She’ll be on stories in the week, saying she’s lost and doesn’t have anything to do - when before, she was always moaning she was really busy and had loads to do.

Reactions: 19
She won’t miss Stan. We’ve said this for months now. If she was going to miss him she’d have spent the last year making memories but she hasn’t. She’s genuinely the most false person I’ve ever laid eyes on. That whole reel was the most false cringey thing I have ever ever seen. It isn’t about you you stupid cow it’s about Stanley. She’s going to give him so many issues behaving this way on camera cause you can guarantee once the cameras away she wipes away the crocodile tears and goes back to ignoring the lot of them. Poor kids must get so confused.

Reactions: 13
She loved the melodramatic, over the top emotional bs ! She’s just a massive twit who makes everything about her ! Mark held my hand bla bla bla like she’s walking to the executioner! She’s the single most annoying woman online

Reactions: 8
I came on to say the same thing. He had to hold her hand!?? Stan isn't going in for life changing surgery, he is going to school for a couple of hours. Of course I missed my youngest. Shed a tear or 10,in the privacy of my own home. Yes Charlotte, privacy, the concept seems to foreign to you. He will have an absolute blast, make new friends and then new fun begins! Get your big girl pants on and get on with it.

And the way the final shot was Stan letting go of her hand, so she does a close up of her hand, now empty. So unbelievably dramatic 😂 I swear she thinks she’s so good at these reels…they are just pathetic 😂

• Haha
And the way the final shot was Stan letting go of her hand, so she does a close up of her hand, now empty. So unbelievably dramatic 😂 I swear she thinks she’s so good at these reels…they are just pathetic 😂
It was more pathetic than I’d imagined! And the bit when she put one of his many sloth teddies back on his bed! God give me strength!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It was more pathetic than I’d imagined! And the bit when she put one of his many sloth teddies back on his bed! God give me strength!
The loose thread on that sloth was giving me
Irrational rage 🤣. And the linger oh her hand ‘slipping through my fingers’ subtle as a hammer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She for sure thinks she’s a creative genius 😂 I wonder how much of the reel content she filmed in advance. She wore the same dress in her get ready with me reel a few days ago, I think she did most of the filming for this one back then. No way she filmed it all this morning with the back to school rush. Makes it even more pathetic 😅

Reactions: 14
I’m bleeping howling at the close up of her empty hand. What an absolute drip she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s had that piece of music in mind now for ages fantasizing & romanticizing how she’ll direct it. Yes it’s sad when your baby starts school but if you’re a good mother you let them fly with 4 years worth of memories, life skills having given them the best start you can….questionable to say the least 😡 as a reception teacher having a child school ready equates to fine & gross motor skills co ordination etc which could have easily been supported by tree climbing, out door activities throwing catching etc to enable an obvious weakness in stans case. I’ve met many a parent like her who are in complete denial and don’t want to hear it, she’s rather tart herself up as a milf at the school gates 😂

Wtf that vid. Everything is for the camera. Really feel sorry for the kids

Reactions: 11
If she was that bothered, couldn’t he have just started school next year as he’s only 4? That reel was pathetic. Literally rolled my eyes at the empty hand. Feel secondhand embarrassment that she filmed, edited and uploaded that!

Reactions: 7
Interesting that Daisy finally has her glasses on on the walk to school. She must have a very special kind of short sightedness that goes away during the school holidays 🙄

Can't help but think she's only wearing them because Charlotte doesn't want to get told off my the school. Surely wanting your daughter to be able to see would be enough motivation, but apparently not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.