Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Doesn't want radiator man to think she's a weirdo by talking online. Happy for the entire world to think it. Stupid women.

Unclipped earrings, sets aside, someone hold me back. This is gonna get personal...

Charlotte, you absolute cretin of a women. You're giving "gifted" items to a struggling family. You're not a martyr. You used some of the "gifted" items yourself at home. We know you do. You don't save them, you save the ones which are meaningless to you. Ones you can't indulge in. Coming on stories this morning to show off wasn't to 'thank' your audience. Your audience have done fuck all. Your kids earned those "gifts". Also, "gifted" implies they're free. They're not. Your children were exploited for those "gifts" and handing them to kids who are struggling feels fucking grotesque. Pretending your helping kids. Yours need help. Your little cash cows. Gosh I despise you. If I were that struggling women I'd throw them back at you and tell them to shove them up your giant backside. I'd ram that barbie dolls legs right where the sun don't shine.

Oooo she's would me up. Horrible women.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Moop136

I’ve never known anyone be apparently told so often that they’re an old or wonderful parent! People just get on with parenting, we don’t need to be told regularly we’re doing well, if I was regularly told that, I’d be concerned they’re saying it to cover up how shit I was. It’s not normal. I can’t imagine being so desperate for validation
My favourite is when she is just out walking (filming her feet of course) or at the shops, and random strangers tell her how good she looks. Coz that happens to me, like, all the time!???
Only time I have ever really commented on something a stranger is wearing is when I have had a few drinks, finishing up in the loo, and you feel the need to tell them you love their hair/dress/tattoo etc Nice to spread the joy!

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
What did the comment say?
I told her that her daughter looked rather underweight and to pad it out in the hopes of not being blocked, i asked if she had a medical condition (that's causing the weight issue) and i also said i didn't mean to cause any offence.

Which I don't, I am genuinely concerned about her malnourished kids and didn't want to be blocked.

I heard Charlotte is not a nice person and is rather different in real life to what she tries to present online and now I know that is 100% correct.

What I really should have said since I got blocked anyway is that she needs to stop eating all the food herself and feed her kids better. Stop being so selfish looking after herself and Frank and put her kids first!

• Heart

Win

VIP Member
I’m fucking howling at the close up of her empty hand. What an absolute drip she is.

• Haha

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
On a day that the pound has crashed and mortgage companies are pulling their deals, is this a good PR move?
Is it FCA or FOS compliant?
Who thought this up at Nationwide??? And WHY?? How could this possibly be a good idea?
Seriously this is so patronising and irresponsible. It's an economic crisis and a recession/depression with spiralling interest rates. People could lose their homes.
People are scared and the best that Nationwide can think about reassuring their customers is a chat with Charl?????
Honestly if i was with Nationwide i would close my accounts over this!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Some idiot has pointed out that Charlotte is going to be “getting the answers” from a professional at the bank…… so what’s the need for Charlotte then?! If someone wants or needs financial advice about mortgages then they can easily go and speak directly to the bank themselves, why would anyone go via a completely random third party like Charlotte?! What a bizzare advertising strategy by Nationwide - im not seeing their angle at all here? It would have been better to get her to go into a branch or do an online chat thing and film that to showcase how easy it is to contact them and discuss mortgages etc

What on earth?! There are no words for that level of banality. I am simultaneously appalled whilst finding it hilarious 😆. So someone makes a mistake whilst driving and Charlotte is 1) unsure about whether to use the horn and then traumatised after at having to do so 2) unable to accept the person’s apology 3) prattling on about how upsetting she found it all an hour later?! Have I got this right??

Even Instagram stories thought nah and cut her off in her prime 😂

“ Working” = replying to comments?! 😂😂. No wonder the Poynton Strangler looks suicidal and is coming down with migraines. It’s like living with a 13 year old 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

havetowonder

Here we go again….”mum guilt gets the better of you doesn’t it🤷‍♀️
Funny that mum guilt never bothers you when your exploiting your poorly looking kids for a wage packet huh😡

• Heart

Scunci

Does Mark ever do anything to help at home?! So far it looks like Charlotte has cleaned the whole house, unpacked, done multiple loads of laundry, set up for his birthday …all while he’s sleeping 😅 of course she might just be seeking head pats for housewifery so hasn’t shown his help, but he still seems incredibly lazy. And as much as we go after her for neglecting the kids, he is equally to blame. Why doesn’t he get them decent shoes and clothes? Or say anything about Stan? Or cook meals for them all to eat together? They are both awful!

• Heart

Sjane

I honestly don't know how you can be so cruel about her children, whether they have genetic conditions or not. This thread is about Charlotte, she puts herself out there so she should be expect the backlash, but her children do not choose nor understand they have been plastered all over the internet by their selfish mother and in my opinion they do not deserve what some of you say about them. I've always enjoyed reading this thread but not when children are personally attacked. I hope if Charlotte reads here that it makes her realise how dangerous it is putting her children online so much and stops immediately.

Booyou365

I’ve got 3 children and have worked with children my entire adult life (teacher) and there is not a cat in hells chance those words came out of her 4 year old sons mouth! She is full of shit - it literally baffles me how blind to her own level of cringe she is?! Imagine being that sad and pathetic you have to make things up to have something to post to a bunch of people who watch you on the internet.
I used to really like her but she is so embarrassing I just cannot even watch anymore!

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
(Prepares little girly voice and pout)

Hi everyone 👋, gosh well I’ve been a bit quiet on here haven’t I? I had some things going on and I had to take some time out for me and that’s ok, I think? Anyway I am so so proud of you all for carrying on without my vital input, you are amazing and I hope you know that.

~~~~~~~~~~
I have so much to catch up on!!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s back on hoping for a safe flight- who doesn’t?! Why does she feel the need to say it? (Apart from attention obviously!)
Who’s thinks she’ll have the pumpkins out by the weekend 🤣 I bet she’s dying to start the autumn content!
Yep, I’m sensing the incoming pumpkins, jumper sleeves pulled down around her hands, the fairy lights on in the house and her acting like it’s the middle of December when it’s still the height of summer!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
She 'smashed' today guys because she cleaned the house and made frozen pizzas and put one portion of veg on the table alongside a pack of yoghurts 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 fucking hell, her bar is set so fucking low.

She doesn't read here. She just doesn't. She can't. She doesn't mend her ways.

Why the fuck is Bill drinking from a toddler cup and eating off a plastic plate. For fuck sake.

Attachments

• Sad
How on earth does she think Stan looks like Bill?! She needs to get her eyes tested (and the kids too with how close they’re rammed up against the tv screen). Bill looks nothing like you Charl and the other two do because they BOTH clearly have sticklers like you

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
I HATE HER. Those kids deserve so much better. And Frank is just as much to blame. She'll be off round grannies to get off her tits on gin, then back home to feed her moon face with that chicken dish she's bought specially today, while her kids will be hungry and shoved in bed without a bath.
Selfish fuckers.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’m not married to her but I want to divorce her. She makes me want to turn myself inside out she’s just grotesque.

• Haha