Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scunci

That reel was so desperately sad…nothing is private with Charlotte. Filming children in their personal moments to get an emotional reaction from others is just so, so gross. It’s all about Charlotte all the time. Instead of being in the moment on her son’s big day she filmed the whole thing and had it ready for the world by 10 am…awful. I just can’t shake how intrusive it was, I sincerely wish I hadn’t watched it.
Two other things to note though
- Mark brushed teeth and did hair! He moves! 🤣
- squeezing herself into dresses far too small for her continues to drive me mad haha. If boobs are spilling out and all your bra straps are showing, chances are you need to size up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20

jayne2240

VIP Member
If Stan senses her nerves, it’ll make him anxious. Leave him to play with friends and you get a coffee and sit your fat arse down and make real life friends. It’s not challenging, most do it almost every week. I don’t know why everything has to be a bloody drama! She’s not normal. Her poor kids are the ones that suffer.

I hate to say it but if I saw her turn up to a party my kids were at I’d probably leave ASAP, I don’t trust her not to take photos and upload them to thousands of strangers.

MardieT

Chatty Member
Charlotte has posted a picture of all her grandparents saying how lucky she is to have them all still.

We only mentioned on here yesterday how lucky she is that she still has her grandparents. Hi Charlotte 👋

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I don't get a 'thank you' and I don't expect one. I had my child. I wanted my child. I knew I'd be responsible for them. Knew they'd rely on me for everything. Knew it would be hard at times. Rewarding. She really thinks she deserves some praise yet she's such a bad mum. What would anyone be praising or thanking her for?

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she make a curry or a lasagna or bolognese or somthing that she can make in the day and then reheat for them? I just don’t understand? My 11 year old would be starving 20 mins after eating that shit
I know, I’ve said the same a million times. I
Genuinely don’t understand how she - or mark
- can look at that and seriously think that’s an acceptable “meal” for 3 kids to eat. It’s a bloody disgrace.

Scunci

And the way the final shot was Stan letting go of her hand, so she does a close up of her hand, now empty. So unbelievably dramatic 😂 I swear she thinks she’s so good at these reels…they are just pathetic 😂

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Yesterday she's complaining about letting Stan go, today she's moaning about having to go back and forth to pick him up. Which is it Charlotte? You literally can "work" anytime because you don't have a proper job. She's clearly doing all the school runs herself but in the next breath she says Mark's gone into Manchester as he needs to get out of the house 🤣 what exactly makes this guy so special? Why is she so obsessed? What is he escaping from, he does fuck all.

• Haha

WinnieSanderson1

She reminds me of Uncle Albert so bad
No one "...."
No one at all "...."
Not a soul "...."
NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE "...."
Our Charl "When I was in lockdown....."
Give us strength 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gummy-bear

VIP Member
People like her are half the reason the NHS is on its knees! Total waste of time, she is outrageous! As Betty mentioned maybe she should take a long look at her diet and lifestyle as a potential cause. People get headaches all the time, it can be stress, can be tiredness

countryisbroken

She’s absolutely vile ! She’s so spoiled ! The fact that she thinks she rarely does anything for herself is utterly unbelievable! She’s always swanning around having her “ me time “ she tries to come across as a harassed and busy mom whose always “ working and juggling the kids and housework “ when in reality she is the laziest , least busy woman EVER ! She counts replying to comments as work 😂😂 she’s unreal !
And as for the car horn incident 😂😂 what an absolute wet lettuce of a pathetic bitch! She’s an over indulgent, lying twat ! She lies every day ! Lies about so much

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mrsnoodles

Oh christ she’s going to show us her saggy tits and hulk arms in a dress later isn’t she? Along with a wanky little wave, talking of, I bet she gives handjobs like she’s washing a lettuce 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
She needs a serious reality check. I get it’s sad when they start school but goodness me he will be home by lunch time. That reel makes it look like he’s left home. I know a family who’s little boy won’t be going back to school this week as he passed away during the summer holidays and sadly they aren’t the only families dealing with that or similar this September. Perspective Charlotte!

• Sad

jayne2240

VIP Member
You always know if she’s wearing something new as she’s usually feeling herself in it so does an outfit of the day and wears it non stop for the next 6-8 weeks.
Speaking of which, shall I make a missing persons poster for the flares?

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Crying on stories to garner sympathy, empathy and support. My ad has flopped but if I cry people will be nice to me. She's very manipulative but not very good at it.

• Wow