Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinnieSanderson1

The fact that she has Serial killer sunglasses on and did the peace sign 🥴, feels giddy about having a coffee with a friend and states that in her whole 30-odd years has never met a friend without the kids. Not sure what to unpick first 🤣🤣 absolutely tragic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ok, rewind ————

The anniversary night out:

- the covert filming of her walking to the pub/her creepy stroking marks thumb on the tram - so wrong! She is completely addicted to her phone and filming everything for Instagram. It’s beyond a joke. Why is she so desperate to constantly show that she’s in a relationship? Like, what is she trying to prove? What kind of idiot feels the need to FILM themselves holding hands with their husband? It’s so WEIRD.
- her extremely drunk behaviour in the bar where she was filming the guy singing - im sorry but she’s literally standing there 2 feet away from the singer, holding her phone aloft and SCREAMING. It was just embarrassing, she was absolutely plastered. Meanwhile Mark was standing away from her, probably mortified at the state she was in.
- WHYYYYYYYYY WERE THEY HOME SO EARLY?! why can’t her parents or her brother or her aunties ever babysit the kids over night?! It’s really odd - they go out really early then are home by about 10pm every time they go out now.

School chat/“empty nest”

- her over emotional reaction to Stan starting school is completely ridiculous and if it’s genuine then she needs to go to see her Doctor - he’s in school for about 3 hours in the morning at the moment, there is no reason at all that she should be crying/wandering around like a fart in a trance now. Get over it.
- the STATE of Stan’s school shoes - I saw a photo of them ( the one with his gross long fingernails that are thick with dirt underneath 🤢) - I’m sorry but those are not new school shoes. They are clearly an old pair - they look like a pair of Bill’s old shoes, all battered and worn and the Velcro all claggy with fluff & thread. Buys herself new clothes on a weekly basis but won’t buy her son a new pair of school shoes…. Like what the actual fuck?!

STILL referring back to covid/lockdown to justify her behaviour and acting like she was personally impacted - Jesus change the bloody record. It’s done & over with. No one cares!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I cannot believe she seriously went to a doctor because she had a sore head. And that she needs a doctor to tell her to take paracetamol & ibuprofen for it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY?! Maybe if she stopped drinking every night and had a pint of water she wouldn’t feel sick or have a sore head. She mentioned pregnancy tests but she never said they were negative did she….?!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha

WinnieSanderson1

So she does the washing, cooking, cleaning and jobs like mowing the lawn. What does Mark actually do? I mean I'm not her biggest fan but Christ, he's an absolute p*ss take isn't he!!
Also, imagine being so addicted to your phone that you will balance shopping on your arms and leave no hand free to grab your child if they fall over/in the road. She could've waited to story when she got home 2 mins later. That's serious serious addiction.

• Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s seriously unhinged. Who feels the need to come on to Instagram at 7am, looking like a goblin, talking about the bin men and some fog?! What on earth is wrong with her?! I’ve never known anything like it. She’s fully lost it.

• Haha

daydreaming22

Sorry but what doctors does she go to I want to know!! How she getting an appointment just like that for a headache 😂😂

Have to be dying to get one at mine and even then you probably won’t get one 😂😂

Also such a time waster

• Haha

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Interesting that Daisy finally has her glasses on on the walk to school. She must have a very special kind of short sightedness that goes away during the school holidays 🙄

Can't help but think she's only wearing them because Charlotte doesn't want to get told off my the school. Surely wanting your daughter to be able to see would be enough motivation, but apparently not.

Reactions: 20

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m sorry but is she thick? Like, seriously. She literally fed the kids separately YESTERDAY, and does so probably 5 days a week if not more. They NEVER sit and eat dinner together and rarely do the kids get fed what she makes for her & Mark, and I’m sorry but he excuses are so fucking pathetic. Mark has a headache - so fucking what? What difference does that make? Bill has cubs later, so? Why not make a meal during the day today that EVERYONE CAN EAT, then sit and eat it with your kids at the dinner table before Bill goes out. Done. Mark can reheat some later, or he can get off his arse and make himself a sandwich or anything else he wants. She’s just making stuff up now and it’s ridiculous.

Agree with all of this.
Now Stan is no longer a preschooler she has lost her niche. She doesn’t have interiors content, she doesn’t have fashion content because despite how much she buys for herself it’s not exactly interesting or different, she is the opposite of being body positive and motivational and her food stuff(which she could have made her niche a few years back) has gone down the pan. What is her actual plan?
She can't do fashion content as she won't stand up straight on front of the camera or tell us what size she wears so how are we meant to know how somethingn looks and fits and if it is true to size?!

Interiors - no. I do not aspire to weird wicker dust traps nailed to the walls.

Food stuff - No. Most of us know how to make an age appropriate packed lunch with better nutritional value than she does. "Family meals"?! Don't get me started

Hauls - I know where to buy candles from and I don't need someone to explain how fabric conditioners smell. Why would I waste any of my precious free time watching that "content"?

• Heart
So after Mark’s migraine - Charlotte had a headache too. 🙄. Of course she did. Mark had a forehead. Charlotte has a fivehead.

This “headache” will also be nothing to do with trying to mitigate the “content” yesterday. Hiiiiii guuuuuuyyyyssss. I know I spent hours at the hairdresser during the day whilst most of you were at work but I had to toot my horn at someone beforehand which was sooooo upsetting snd then I had a headache. Look. I’m just like you. I had a hard day too!

Sorry - doesn’t work. Get a job. And badly describing how Bold smells on the internet is not a job

• Haha
  • Heart

Win

VIP Member
“Seasonal hair” 😂😂😂😂😂😂
The photo she posted - “this is my usual winter look for reference.” FUCK OFF CHARLOTTE, you massive narcissist.

• Haha

Sjane

Sorry can we just address that in the shit video 'get it all done' she says she doesn't put marks laundry away because "I'm his wife and not his maid" ?!?!? She's at home ALL DAY whilst he's at work. My husband works full time and I'm part time and I wash, dry iron and put away all of my families clothes - hubby included! I'm really shocked she has that opinion considering she usually give the 50s housewife impression!

• Wow

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she make a curry or a lasagna or bolognese or somthing that she can make in the day and then reheat for them? I just don’t understand? My 11 year old would be starving 20 mins after eating that shit

Moop136

And on top of all of that she is STILL referencing Covid! I worked in a hospital for the entire of lockdown, saw some truly awful things, and even I don't talk about it anymore!I honestly thought when she said that she was feeling flat that she was going to talk about the Queen again! I have never experienced such irrational hatred for someone I have never met.

• Haha
  • Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
Is she having a laugh? He's just a smiley face in the photos??! He's the most miserable looking person I've ever seen, every time he does smile it looks forced and creepy. The weird teeth together smile gives me major cringe.

His standard photo pose is miserable and he always looks like he would rather be anywhere but next to Chaz.

• Haha