Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really petty I know but she has awful taste in kids clothes. She never buys nice stuff.

Reactions: 17
If a stranger posted on my social media, referring to my child by their name and commenting that they’d seen them sleeping, it would creep me the duck out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
2 comments on her Chester Zoo post have taken me to a new level of hatred for this insufferable woman…..

1) responding to a ‘friend’ by calling her ‘Chum’ 🤮🤮🤮

2) responding to someone commenting on the price as it would be over £100 by saying they usually go each year…..WHEN??? And that it’s worth it…YOU DIDN’T PAY FOR IT!!!! 😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
2 comments on her Chester Zoo post have taken me to a new level of hatred for this insufferable woman…..

1) responding to a ‘friend’ by calling her ‘Chum’ 🤮🤮🤮

2) responding to someone commenting on the price as it would be over £100 by saying they usually go each year…..WHEN??? And that it’s worth it…YOU DIDN’T PAY FOR IT!!!! 😡😡😡
Point 2. I had exactly the same thought when I saw the comments! Over £100. That is not an easy sum of money to just rustle up for a family day out. And like you said, she didn't even pay for it! Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
💯 Also, it’s another example of how Charl is a vacuous two-faced twit. She had a rant in response to one of the non-simpering YT comments on her latest haul video about she’s not here to be relatable.

But the WHOLE POINT of her flogging stuff for brands like for the Chester Zoo content is that she’s aiming to come across as relatable to families so they’ll feel influenced to visit, well, CHESTER ZOO! Relatable is PRECISELY what brands pay Channel Mum Charl to be so people will part with their hard earned (non existent for many) disposable income.

Hence why she does have a responsibility as a professional (because apparently what she does is a job 🤣🤣🤣🤣) not to airbrush out the cost of living crisis and continue to imply that how she spends money like it’s water on her weekly shop is in anyway normal.

If Charl doesn’t see the very obvious two-faced vacuousness of how she presents herself online (let alone how she sells her kids’ privacy to strangers on the internet) then she really is very dim. As in just not bright. Though she used to be a journalist so 🤷‍♀️

CHARL, GET A PROPER JOB AND STOP SELLING YOUR KIDS.

<edited for typos>

Point 2. I had exactly the same thought when I saw the comments! Over £100. That is not an easy sum of money to just rustle up for a family day out. And like you said, she didn't even pay for it! Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m sure Morrison’s will love to hear how she doesn’t want to be relatable given that the campaign she is doing with them is about inspiring people to have cheap family fun this summer.

• Heart
  • Wow
God love that poor Child but she looks like a woman🤬 and look at those ill fitting Sandals too!!!!! That greedy cow is making my blood boil 😡
Those shoes look painful

She's been spotted by a random, who mentions her kids name!!!! If this isn't a reason enough to step back from posting your kids on socials, then nothing is.
That’s so creepy.

Also everyone knows the house is empty too?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm an only child to a single mother. I have a girl and a boy. Good god, my mum absolutely idolises them. They are always going round Nans, having sleepover's etc. My Grandad who is their great grandad loves them. I often leave them with him if I go shopping in Aldi around the corner. I cannot fathom this relationship with the grandparents. She spouts on about them but doesn't leave them. So strange....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a mum who clearly puts herself before her kids. I mean she wouldn’t walk around in the state she lets them kids .

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Soooo……how long before she jumps on the Lionesses band wagon even though she’s paid zero interest 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Soooo……how long before she jumps on the Lionesses band wagon even though she’s paid zero interest 😡
I bet it’s killing her not coming on tonight to talk about it. I know she’ll be dead proud of them though and no doubt she’s had a cry too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And a bottle of prosecco and/or white wine with chilli to celebrate.

I bet it’s killing her not coming on tonight to talk about it. I know she’ll be dead proud of them though and no doubt she’s had a cry too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll make some sort of comment about how glad she is that Daisy has female role-models to look up to.

Thank goodness Charlotte because her mum has seriously failed her.

• Heart
I just know she is desperate to post about it but doesn’t want too because she knows it’s been mentioned on here. How come Daisy never got to go and play football like Stan did?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just know she is desperate to post about it but doesn’t want too because she knows it’s been mentioned on here. How come Daisy never got to go and play football like Stan did?
Because football isn't a 'girly' thing to do. I'm suprised she hasn't pushed dance on her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.