Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once Bill is a teenager she’s the type of mother who thinks all his friends fancy her. As if! They’ll be laughing at you Charl!
I can’t envisage Bill as that kind of teenager at all….. I think he’s going to be a computer teen - obsessed with sitting in his room playing games and talking to his “friends” online….

Reactions: 9
I can’t envisage Bill as that kind of teenager at all….. I think he’s going to be a computer teen - obsessed with sitting in his room playing games and talking to his “friends” online….
I've a feeling he'll move in with his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've a feeling he'll move in with his dad
Maybe. He seems like a total mummies boy now though so unless something changes there I think he will just be a little gamer geek sitting in his room. That’s basically what Mark seems like. No idea what Steven is like?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else miss her mom replying to YouTube and Instagram comments sticking up for her? Haven’t seen one of those in a while, I’d say her family aren’t as supportive as she’s letting on.
Her Mum has commented on that Chester zoo reel!
Hi Karen 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her Mum has commented on that Chester zoo reel!
Hi Karen 👋
Karen seems like a big drinker too - red faced & overweight. Her dad too.
Her parents are weird - they don’t seem to have a good relationship at all with Charl any more. They could be taking the kids on day trips or outings during the summer holidays. I know my mum loved taking my little girl out for afternoon tea, girly shopping trips etc.
They only babysit once in a blue moon & even then Charl has to provide them with food & booze.

Reactions: 14
Karen seems like a big drinker too - red faced & overweight. Her dad too.
Her parents are weird - they don’t seem to have a good relationship at all with Charl any more. They could be taking the kids on day trips or outings during the summer holidays. I know my mum loved taking my little girl out for afternoon tea, girly shopping trips etc.
They only babysit once in a blue moon & even then Charl has to provide them with food & booze.
Charlottes whole family are all overweight and look like they enjoy the drink. They all look so unhealthy.

Reactions: 8
So he’ll be just like Charlotte- sitting in her kitchen talking to her ‘friends’ online 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he’ll be just like Charlotte- sitting in her kitchen talking to her ‘friends’ online 🤣
Yeah he will be like “I’ve got 4 best friends - but I’ve never met them, they all live in America but we talk
All the time online” 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been spotted by a random, who mentions her kids name!!!! If this isn't a reason enough to step back from posting your kids on socials, then nothing is.
And she’s encouraging it!!!! A STRANGER HAS SEEN YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN OUT IN PUBLIC AND KNOWS DETAILS LIKE YOUR CHILDS NAME AND THAT SHE WAS ASLEEP!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! YOU DONT KNOW THIS PERSON CHARLOTTE - THIS PERSON COULD BE A DERANGED PEDOPHILE WHO SPENDS THEIR DAY WATCHING FOOTAGE OF YOUR DAUGHTER WHILE WANKING HIMSELF OFF IMAGINING ALL THE THINGS HE WANTS TO DO TO HER! WHAT PART OF THIS CAN YOU NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND? THE INTERNET IS NOT A SAFE PLACE AND YOU ARE DELIBERATELY PLASTERING YOUR CHILDREN AND INTIMATE DETAILS OF THEIR ENTIRE LIVES ALL OVER THE PLACE. ITS BEYOND A JOKE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?????

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Grotty lottie, protect your kids

And she’s encouraging it!!!! A STRANGER HAS SEEN YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN OUT IN PUBLIC AND KNOWS DETAILS LIKE YOUR CHILDS NAME AND THAT SHE WAS ASLEEP!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! YOU DONT KNOW THIS PERSON CHARLOTTE - THIS PERSON COULD BE A DERANGED PEDOPHILE WHO SPENDS THEIR DAY WATCHING FOOTAGE OF YOUR DAUGHTER WHILE WANKING HIMSELF OFF IMAGINING ALL THE THINGS HE WANTS TO DO TO HER! WHAT PART OF THIS CAN YOU NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND? THE INTERNET IS NOT A SAFE PLACE AND YOU ARE DELIBERATELY PLASTERING YOUR CHILDREN AND INTIMATE DETAILS OF THEIR ENTIRE LIVES ALL OVER THE PLACE. ITS BEYOND A JOKE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?????
👏🏻 And we all know enough details to say to them kids look I’m your mummy friend. You can believe me because I know where you live, I know your mummy and daddy and your doggy name, I been mates with your mummy for years . I knew her before she had bill.. she puts too much detail out for anyone to see

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Grotty lottie, protect your kids

👏🏻 And we all know enough details to say to them kids look I’m your mummy friend. You can believe me because I know where you live, I know your mummy and daddy and your doggy name, I been mates with your mummy for years . I knew her before she had bill.. she puts too much detail out for anyone to see
Exactly. It’s like she naively believes that everyone who watches her content online are all just harmless carbon copies of herself - she doesn’t seem to have any comprehension at all of how many degenerates will 100% be salivating over those children or how many weirdos will be watching who have convinced themselves they are friends with her (here’s looking at you Carol Creamer) I just can’t get my head around it. I’ve said this before on other threads on tattle - would she go into her local pub, prison, building site, football stadium, the Trafford centre etc and hand out thousands of photos of her kids with all of their information on the back? Photos of them in nightclothes, photos of them asleep, photos of them in swim wear, information on every single aspect of their lives. Would she? Would she happily let some pedalo post those photos all over the walls of his bedroom? Would she let him pass images of Daisy around his group of pedalo mates? Would she let Bill walk around with his home address on a sandwich board strapped to his chest so everyone he walks passed knows where he lives? GUESS WHAT CHARLOTTE - WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS A MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! You
Are their MOTHER for the love of Christ and look at what you are doing? You’ve literally served your kids up on a platter and for what? A few quid in the bank? Is it worth it???? You think about that the next time you get a payment in from a brand advert - think about how many child abusers have watched your children and how many of those “likes” and “thumbs up” on YouTube are from those types of depraved individuals getting off on footage of your CHILDREN.

You are a DISGRACE.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. It’s like she naively believes that everyone who watches her content online are all just harmless carbon copies of herself - she doesn’t seem to have any comprehension at all of how many degenerates will 100% be salivating over those children or how many weirdos will be watching who have convinced themselves they are friends with her (here’s looking at you Carol Creamer) I just can’t get my head around it. I’ve said this before on other threads on tattle - would she go into her local pub, prison, building site, football stadium, the Trafford centre etc and hand out thousands of photos of her kids with all of their information on the back? Photos of them in nightclothes, photos of them asleep, photos of them in swim wear, information on every single aspect of their lives. Would she? Would she happily let some pedalo post those photos all over the walls of his bedroom? Would she let him pass images of Daisy around his group of pedalo mates? Would she let Bill walk around with his home address on a sandwich board strapped to his chest so everyone he walks passed knows where he lives? GUESS WHAT CHARLOTTE - WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS A MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! You
Are their MOTHER for the love of Christ and look at what you are doing? You’ve literally served your kids up on a platter and for what? A few quid in the bank? Is it worth it???? You think about that the next time you get a payment in from a brand advert - think about how many child abusers have watched your children and how many of those “likes” and “thumbs up” on YouTube are from those types of depraved individuals getting off on footage of your CHILDREN.

You are a DISGRACE.
She doesn't care. Simple.

Her and the rest of them who put pictures of their kids over the Internet. They simply DO NOT CARE.

Also, what does Daisy have the remote control in her hand, sat right in front of the TV with Netflix on at her grandparents house whist they're having a birthday get-together? For duck sake, does no-one interact with those poor kids?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why on earth does Daisy have such big bags under her eyes??? A child that she really shouldn’t have them!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.