Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think that's one of the worst photos I've ever seen of her! The way she's been covering up, filtering & photoshopping & then she posts this! She looks dreadful! Her baps flop down in opposite directions & she has thunder thighs. She's probably shoehorned herself into a size 14 bikini.
It must be beyond uncomfortable. Look how tight it is around the tops of her thighs and it’s really not flattering at all on her belly.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why has she still got her hair down all straggly on her face. She must be sweating. Tie it back and just don’t post a photo of yourself for 5 minutes. You’ll survive is char, promise.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's absolutely obsessed with herself! It's quite concerning, the amount of selfies & videos of her - me myself & I!
She desperately needs a job or a hobby. Or a life.

Reactions: 6
You can see she's trying ti squash her body ibti sausage skin trying g to look as slim as possible

#thread23 I'm charlotte taylor I will squash myself I to a sausage if I want with a crazy frog smile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she all hunched over and with all her hair hanging down infront of her face when she’s talking?!

that dress is horrible. It doesn’t fit her properly and it’s not remotely flattering. She can’t seem to sort herself out to wear proper clothes. And sorry but she needs to get rid of that manky old greying bra she seems to wear every single day - it doesn’t fit her, offers zero support and doesn’t sit nicely under any of her clothes. She’s a mess.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
so this is the 3rd evening on holiday and Stan has wore the same shirt for two evenings now.. a crumpled one to 😡 whilst Charlotte has had 3 new ugly dresses that don’t fit! That woman’s priority’s will never be those children 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Hiii everywun from Alcudia. :sick: :sick: :sick:
YOU ARE A GROWN UP TALK IN A NORMAL bleeping VOICE YOU twit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How far out is her arm to take that picture, and how many did she take before choosing that one?
The constant need to post on SM while on holiday is just bonkers. Is she not getting enough attention from the man she loves so much. The need for attention and validation from TOTAL STRANGERS over just being off SM and enjoying and relaxing on holiday is just so bizarre to me.
What is going on with her chest? It's like a shelf where her rib cage is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like the bikini photo was aimed at tattle after somebody posted on here the other day about her looking slimmer on an old you tube video. If that’s the case then it’s pretty sad that she is reading tattle whilst on a family holiday.
Also considering she was so excited about this holiday she has spent most of it on her phone reporting back to strangers what they are up to. There has been constant stories, a reel, grid posts and Facebook posts. If I “worked” on my phone I would jump at the chance to spend a week with my family relaxing and not worrying about my phone 😬😬

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1526885

awful choice of swimwear. She is simply too big for this bikini. She’s got floppy dangly boobs that need proper bra style support, a flimsy too small triangle bikini is not suitable - look at the state of her boobs, literally hanging down under her arm pits….! An all in one swim suit with tummy control, a proper bra top and a nice sarong or cover up would be so much more flattering on her. I think she looks awful.
I agree. And didn't she buy an all in one costume? I seem to remember a khaki colour one.

That bikini looks like a Terry cloth one and 2 bits of moss on her chest lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.