Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be pretty annoyed if I was the parent of the other child visible on the trampoline pic on the grid post…

Reactions: 11
I
I’d be pretty annoyed if I was the parent of the other child visible on the trampoline pic on the grid post…
I swear to god if I see her taking vidoes/photos with mine or any other children in them I'll demand she deletes them immediately. Alcudia's very much a family resort & she should NOT be uploading vidoes/photos of other people & their children!

Reactions: 13
Genuinely don’t get why you would put an Instagram filter over pictures of your food or the view on your holiday 🤷🏽‍♀️
And she put birds tweeting sounds over the story showing the swimming pool which was empty!
No need

Filtered to duck! She looks so fake!!! Her eyes aren’t that colour! Why do that!!
Mrs "i don't use things like that just filters to lighten up a photo etc". She's edited that one so much!
Of herself.
Frank still looks stoned

They're in the same hotel in Alcudia that they stayed in a few years ago. She vlogged that too!

Fake as duck using that filter. YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT CHARL YOU bleeping FRAUD.

Today and last week...
I think all the sun and extra booze has gone to her head on the night she did that. Her stories were all blurry and wobbly and reeked of her being pissed.

She has edited herself so much, slimmer face, red cheeks and nose and bloody green eyes!! She needs to stop trying to make herself look like someone she isn't.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How far out is her arm to take that picture, and how many did she take before choosing that one?
The constant need to post on SM while on holiday is just bonkers. Is she not getting enough attention from the man she loves so much. The need for attention and validation from TOTAL STRANGERS over just being off SM and enjoying and relaxing on holiday is just so bizarre to me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I find it absolutely hysterical that a woman that lies about her size, contorts herself like a pretzel for photos and is barely seen without an inch thick of makeup has put up a 'love yourself' post. Absolutely hysterical. The hypocrisy of this woman astounds me. I've never seen a woman more uncomfortable with her body in my life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She literally cannot do anything without taking pictures and videos and posting it. Even on a Sunday when she doesn’t post she still films it all she just posts it on the Monday!!

Reactions: 2
Her stretchmarks have faded? I can see them from here!
My god, the contortionist shapes she puts herself into she'd put Harry Houdini to shame!

Can you imagine how pissed off Frank is with her asking if she looks okay every five minutes?

Reactions: 4
Why put on a post like that when you spend 90% of your day photoshopping anything you post on Insta 🙄 She’s such an attention bleep.

How far out is her arm to take that picture, and how many did she take before choosing that one?
The constant need to post on SM while on holiday is just bonkers. Is she not getting enough attention from the man she loves so much. The need for attention and validation from TOTAL STRANGERS over just being off SM and enjoying and relaxing on holiday is just so bizarre to me.
That post of hers just reminds me of the Brummymummy one when she recently went on holiday, all about wearing the swimsuit etc, Charlotte is too much of a try hard

Reactions: 4
The hypocrisy of these influencers drives me mad. Charlotte feels massively insecure about her body - she keeps asking Mark if she looks okay, she edits her photos to the extreme, lies about her size etc. And instead of dealing with the insecurity in a healthy way, she posts a beach pic with an absolute word salad of a caption. Her point being her body can do amazing things, ours can too, we should all be body positive. She is telling us to do something that she isn’t even close to doing. She is ONLY posting so that she can get validation and reassurance.

I’ve no doubt she took tons of photos before choosing that one. She posed her body in the way she thinks it looks best. She slapped a filter on it. It all screams insecurity to me, yet the story she’s telling is the complete opposite. It’s all a performance.

Also she really does have the strangest boobs 😅. Which again, no one would be talking about if she didn’t post semi-naked pics to the world haha!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sure charlotte if your a size 13 why do you need to worry what size you are.... hiding something perhaps... yeah your real bleeping size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
12434EBF-7D98-4F79-96A9-769436F88CDC.jpeg

awful choice of swimwear. She is simply too big for this bikini. She’s got floppy dangly boobs that need proper bra style support, a flimsy too small triangle bikini is not suitable - look at the state of her boobs, literally hanging down under her arm pits….! An all in one swim suit with tummy control, a proper bra top and a nice sarong or cover up would be so much more flattering on her. I think she looks awful.

Reactions: 12
Aw guys my tatas look like hers when I lie down, thought it was normal 🤣😭 they certainly don't look like hers in a dress though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1526885

awful choice of swimwear. She is simply too big for this bikini. She’s got floppy dangly boobs that need proper bra style support, a flimsy too small triangle bikini is not suitable - look at the state of her boobs, literally hanging down under her arm pits….! An all in one swim suit with tummy control, a proper bra top and a nice sarong or cover up would be so much more flattering on her. I think she looks awful.
I honestly think that's one of the worst photos I've ever seen of her! The way she's been covering up, filtering & photoshopping & then she posts this! She looks dreadful! Her baps flop down in opposite directions & she has thunder thighs. She's probably shoehorned herself into a size 14 bikini.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.