Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean. I have to speed through the grocery hauls when he comes to help. I feel bad for that but its mainly the high voice grating on me

Reactions: 10
I hate saying this but does anyone find the youngest so fecking irritating!!!!!!!! Maybe I’m feeling that because he’s so so like her in many ways but he’s just grating on me 😡
You spelled youngest 2 wrong 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuinely don’t get why you would put an Instagram filter over pictures of your food or the view on your holiday 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE AWAY AND SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY. NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN SEEING WHAT YOU'RE EATING, SEEING YOUR KIDS ON BUNGEE RIDES OR SEEING YOUR WEIRD bleeping FEET. duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they’re in Alcudia I’ll be there in a couple of days. I’ll be looking out for the twit filming her family’s every move, trampy kids & the axe murderer. I’ll be able to report back on her REAL size & maybe film her the way she films complete strangers. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I defo have a no phone rule on holiday. I take pics on it but mute everything else. Surely you're meant to shut off and be in the moment. Why share your holiday, as it's occurring, with strangers. Didn't she get the memo? No-one wants to see someone's holiday photos. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If they’re in Alcudia I’ll be there in a couple of days. I’ll be looking out for the twit filming her family’s every move, trampy kids & the axe murderer. I’ll be able to report back on her REAL size & maybe film her the way she films complete strangers. 🤣
They're in the same hotel in Alcudia that they stayed in a few years ago. She vlogged that too!

What make up slimming app has she been using totally different person 😂😂 she’s the biggest catfish ever 😂😂
Fake as duck using that filter. YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT CHARL YOU bleeping FRAUD.

They're in the same hotel in Alcudia that they stayed in a few years ago. She vlogged that too!

Fake as duck using that filter. YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT CHARL YOU bleeping FRAUD.
Today and last week...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They’ve gone back to the same place?! Seriously?! Jesus they are the epitome of dull & boring. It looked tit in that old vlog and now they are there with far older kids….. why go there again?! The pair of them are just completely devoid of any personality.

Reactions: 14
Filtered to duck! She looks so fake!!! Her eyes aren’t that colour! Why do that!!
FaceTuned herself a jawline, just like she FaceTunes all her videos of herself. She’s a bleeping pathetic fraud. Hope she realises that every person who isn’t a thick ignorant idiot will know she edits herself to within an inch of her life. But I guess the majority of her followers don’t have that many brain cells.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.