Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bikini is a 14 she says, but she’s sized up. The jeans are a 12
Right well she’s literally half the size in that video then she is now. If she was a size 14 in that video then it proves she is easily a size 20 now. Easily.

Reactions: 21
I'm procrastinating going to bed, got sucked into old videos. Dare I say, she's pretty normal, almost likeable in the older ones.

Also, how did it all go wrong from here.....
Holy moly! Her springs have well and truly gone since that photo was taken 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I fail to understand why we need to see her bra every single day. Everyone else manages photos without their underwear showing. Wonder when we will get the first photo of the serial killer on a sunbed with airpods in, pretending to be asleep because she's doing his head in. There's nowhere to hide on holiday sharky boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do her boobs look like that? They just look odd
Because she needs a decent bra with a crap tonne of projection! Char, seriously, get yourself on boob or bust, measure yourself properly then invest in a decent polish bra. You'll look completely different! U could even use it as content to help followers!

Reactions: 6
I'm procrastinating going to bed, got sucked into old videos. Dare I say, she's pretty normal, almost likeable in the older ones.

Also, how did it all go wrong from here.....
She’s always been good at taking pictures angles and apps to slim as her body doesn’t look anything like that in the same video 😂😂

Her belly button is complete different shape

How is that he same person 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a bleeping joke on what planet is this a size 12/13/14 what ever she claims to be, Charlotte either you own it or stop lying

9F0E7B73-C989-4375-995C-57A1895F917E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ! When you put every ounce of your life online, you can’t lie! Well you can but you’ll get caught out. There’s no way she can say she’s anything smaller than a size 20, not with that arse. Just own it or do something about it if you’re not happy. Mark is nowhere in sight on her stories, hopefully he’s told her to sod off. Bill is eating a bowl of muscles too, there’s no reason for him to eat frozen crap every night

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ! When you put every ounce of your life online, you can’t lie! Well you can but you’ll get caught out. There’s no way she can say she’s anything smaller than a size 20, not with that arse. Just own it or do something about it if you’re not happy. Mark is nowhere in sight on her stories, hopefully he’s told her to sod off. Bill is eating a bowl of muscles too, there’s no reason for him to eat frozen crap every night
Just saw that. The kid clearly isn't fussy so let him eat what she cooks for her and Mark! Makes no sense why she feeds them frozen stuff but cooks fancier for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the photo of her with the kids what strikes me is that she’s got her hair and make up done, brows done etc, daisy looks like she’s never had a hair cut, it’s like candy floss. She’s all about herself isn’t she 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 11
New dress number 2. How much are we betting that she’s in new gear every day whilst the kids are in minging old tit 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
And a full face of make up with curled hair in the sun! That dress doesn’t look flattering from a glance. Why is she waving manically at her phone and whispering ‘the beach’?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, she so reads here, using her hand to cover her saggy maggies. Hi Barry! Enjoy your holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And a full face of make up with curled hair in the sun! That dress doesn’t look flattering from a glance. Why is she waving manically at her phone and whispering ‘the beach’?!
Omg that wave made me so irrationally angry. Put the bleeping phone away and enjoy your family holiday in the moment!

Reactions: 9
I hate saying this but does anyone find the youngest so fecking irritating!!!!!!!! Maybe I’m feeling that because he’s so so like her in many ways but he’s just grating on me 😡

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.