Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is house sitting. We all know where she lives and how to climb over the back fence from Waitrose car park.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm gonna break in and clean the place including that rug 🤣
I’ll come too & remove the vase of flowers from the hob. And take the lock off Mark’s office door that he keeps locked to keep her & the kids out so he doesn’t have to help with them. Anyone else want to join us?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is house sitting. We all know where she lives and how to climb over the back fence from Waitrose car park.
I’m sure in one of her stories though when she said Merlin’s toys go missing from the garden she says ‘and then we looked on the cameras’ and it was a fox so I reckon they’ve got cctv but hasn’t mentioned it.

Reactions: 4
I will take Merlin to the groomers whilst you guys sort the house xx
Then I’ll pop round to mentally stimulate that poor depressed dog and take him for a good long walk to show off the new hair do x

On a serious note our Charl was probably taking insta footage in the terminal and had to be called to board the plane last minute, before further infuriating the passengers waiting by standing back to take numerous shots of her family climbing the stairs, whilst Shark bollocked her publicly for embarrassing him.

But she won’t show any of that, as that’s not perfect family life as she likes to portray.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ll also take all the tit out of her fridge & freezer that she feeds the kids & replace it wholesome nutritious food.

• Heart
I will separate all of the washing into correct colour loads, rewash it and IRON it all so the children can go out not looking like tramps. Hopefully I can locate the school uniform so they can have one year at least of not turning up on the first day looking like they slept in a bin. I fear that the greying “whites” may be beyond saving however despite my best efforts. Is there anyway we could get the children’s feet measured remotely so we could get them some properly fitting supportive shoes?!

Reactions: 5
I’d rip all that wicker tit off the wall and finish the paint job underneath the shelf.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.