Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems my years as a Veterinary Nurse count for nothing!! There is no reason for a phone consultation 😡 he should have been taken back as a follow-up!!!! (Even us lowly Veterinary Nurses are qualified to have a follow-up consult and if any issues we then pass it on to our Veterinarians ♥)

And yes CHARLOTTE, I don’t care that you know it’s me!!!!!
You have said everything I felt (as a cat owner, not even a vet or vet nurse.)

Reactions: 4
How rude was that response! No thank you for your concern or kiss at the end of the message! Rude witch! She doesn’t care about that cat so why try and pretend she is now!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How this woman is allowed to keep animals, let alone kids is beyond me. If there were a vetting process for either, she wouldn’t get past the first round. I hope her face full of make up melts off in the heat. Stupid twunt

Reactions: 8
Surely she won't wear those damn milkmaid dresses on holiday??! They're far too warm!!

But she cannot manipulate herself as well in more revealing clothes can she? Just show your actual shape Charlotte, we will all find you far more relatable!
She's said she doesn't want to be 'relatable' and she's assumed, many a time, we all look like her. We don't.

Reactions: 5
Of course she won't take him back to the vets, that would cost more money! Tight arsed unless it comes to spending money on herself and mark

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her attire for this holiday will be a different milkmaid tent dress every day, a straw hat, the tired old woven bag from Primark she has with her every day, a pair of ugly sandals or a pair of those hideous saltwater sandals. She will have a full face of make up on everyday and her hair down and curled every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her attire for this holiday will be a different milkmaid tent dress every day, a straw hat, the tired old woven bag from Primark she has with her every day, a pair of ugly sandals or a pair of those hideous saltwater sandals. She will have a full face of make up on everyday and her hair down and curled every day.
Oh no and that god awful string looking bag she loves so much!!!!

• Sick
How long are they going for, a month?! The size of those suitcases 😳 I have literally emigrated with less stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very good with the anxiety stuff. Oh poor me. Feel sorry for me going on a holiday that a lot of you watching won’t be able to afford. It is actually such a trial and anxiety inducing. AND I might die on the plane 🙈. Did I mention that my diamond shoes are also too tight

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You would think they were trekking thru the jungle to try and find civilisation!!! You’re going to Spain not crossing the Andes (do you cross the Andes 😝) or trekking to find your Mud Hut you stupid Cow 🐮

I haven’t replied to her message I wouldn’t give the nasty cow 🐮 the satisfaction!!!!

Just seen FFFs stories where she's talking about her new Glossy Box. She says:

"I've still not opened it. It's on the stairs and I keep thinking I'll get a few quiet minutes but honestly in the school holidays the kids come first and they require a lot of attention...husband works upstairs....my role is mum at the moment and my hobbies are just on hold....normal service will resume in September....for now YouTube videos is the last thing on my mind....the focus is family time at the minute"

Ooooo she's a right one 🤣🤣🤣 (Charlotte showed us her box (🤮) last week so this is a direct insult and I love it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just looking at one of the comments on her latest video. I am sure one of the people commenting is her aunt. She has mentioned before. Why does she never take the kids out even to the playground. They always seem to be in the house.

Reactions: 3
So, she either waited to climb the stairs so they were alone, causing a queue OR insisted she was first to board (when it absolutely makes no difference)

On my recent flight, Charl, I stopped the queue to let an elderly couple who came out in wheelchairs, up. We carried their bags for them and supported them up the steps. But no, you carry on and get your insta photo.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just flown back...it is boiling. God help her wearing make up and those dresses. Literally boiling. X

• Haha
duck sake. Why is Stan on his Switch abroad? Play eye-spy out of the window or something engaging. She's such a lazy arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
duck sake. Why is Stan on his Switch abroad? Play eye-spy out of the window or something engaging. She's such a lazy arse.
I thought that I’ve just come back from america in June with three children and never used any devices on the plane, I wouldn’t of even took them there for such a short flight,

Reactions: 4
She would have deliberately held them all back and boarded the plane last so that she could get this photo.

She’s on her first family holiday in forever and she’s still glued to her phone and uploading everything to Instagram.

Just put the phone away and enjoy a normal family holiday without the constant need to document it online for a bunch of strangers to see. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 18
duck off Charl. First it's the suitcases shot and 'pray for us', the stairs to the plane shot and now footage from the coach.
PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE AWAY.
NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW OR CARES WHAT THE duck CHARL FROM MANCHESTER IS DOING ON THE HOUR EVERY HOUR IN MAJORCA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.