Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the huge stain on her cardigan on her left arm in the carry on videos 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The dates always get me with her separation and then getting with Mark. It's literally a couple of weeks!!
The way she spouts all the tit about how she thought it might have been her and Bill on thier own forever etc, she was never on her bloody own!
I bet Bill's dad hated Mark 🤣

Reactions: 10
The dates always get me with her separation and then getting with Mark. It's literally a couple of weeks!!
The way she spouts all the tit about how she thought it might have been her and Bill on thier own forever etc, she was never on her bloody own!
I bet Bill's dad hated Mark 🤣
He was probably relieved someone took her off his hands

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice the huge stain on her cardigan on her left arm in the carry on videos 🤮🤢
This comment made me think of the Carry On films for a minute. I can totally imagine Charl taking a starring role in Carry On Acting Like a Wally ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
794B2AAC-A96F-40E1-BEBF-D1603A5A275B.png

She’s bonkers! Just because he’s finished the (very short course) of antibiotics doesn’t mean he’s fine. Has he gone back to the vets? And if the infection is still there then who’s looking after him whilst she’s away to take him straight back to the vets at the first sign of illness. Would they even know what the first sign is, if they don’t know him?

Not that she’ll care, of course, so long as she gets to beach herself like a whale by the pool in Mallorca,

• Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1519234

She’s bonkers! Just because he’s finished the (very short course) of antibiotics doesn’t mean he’s fine. Has he gone back to the vets? And if the infection is still there then who’s looking after him whilst she’s away to take him straight back to the vets at the first sign of illness. Would they even know what the first sign is, if they don’t know him?

Not that she’ll care, of course, so long as she gets to beach herself like a whale by the pool in Mallorca,
This is an incredibly selfish sentence by Charlotte. She believes she'll no longer worry about him because she's signing off from caring about him to enjoy her holiday. She's a cretin.

Also, when was she worrying? He must have had this problem for a while because she's implying she's been non-stop worrying. Then why see him suffer? Worry didn't make her seek medical advice. She neglected him in exactly the same way she is neglecting her kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1519234

I thought the same. My cat recently had a course of antibiotics after he opened his wound from an op, it still wasn’t ok at the end of that course of them and he had to go back to be looked at. She’s a selfish bloody pig!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The 'juggle' over the summer holidays. I'm a lone parent Charlotte. I work full-time. I have to pay £25 per day for a club. My child's dad hasn't helped. That's a 'juggle' - not working from home, having a partner who works at home, not having to book a holiday club and having a large house and garden to potter about in. You have NO idea. No real life experience. I've said it once and I'll say it again; I wouldn't trade lives if you paid me. I look on in pity. You have so little joy. You don't need lots of money to have a fun summer. Look for free things. Explore. Learn. Nourish your children. Try new things. Enjoy them. All you've done is complain constantly yet I'm someone who does 'juggle' but has an infinitely better life than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When's she off to Mallorca? We go on Wednesday, would be hilarious to get a candid shot of her on the beach (I wouldn't be so mean, obviously!).
Please pretend to be a fan girl & ask for a photo with her so we can compare sizes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems my years as a Veterinary Nurse count for nothing!! There is no reason for a phone consultation 😡 he should have been taken back as a follow-up!!!! (Even us lowly Veterinary Nurses are qualified to have a follow-up consult and if any issues we then pass it on to our Veterinarians ♥)

And yes CHARLOTTE, I don’t care that you know it’s me!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It seems my years as a Veterinary Nurse count for nothing!! There is no reason for a phone consultation 😡 he should have been taken back as a follow-up!!!! (Even us lowly Veterinary Nurses are qualified to have a follow-up consult and if any issues we then pass it on to our Veterinarians ♥)

Oh, but we all know- Charlotte is ALWAYS right! No advice needed from anyone in her world!

Reactions: 13

So shes basically telling you to F off

Rude witch.

And she’s going to look daft in every one if it’s really hot.
And who wants to bet she'll have a full face of make up every day 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13

A 'thank you' would be nice!

Reactions: 12
She’s a nasty piece of work when she wants to be. She has a real edge to her doesn’t she. Nothing like the twee, cutesy, soft speaking lovely woman she portrays. Nice people don’t cheat and bedhop but that’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely she won't wear those damn milkmaid dresses on holiday??! They're far too warm!!

But she cannot manipulate herself as well in more revealing clothes can she? Just show your actual shape Charlotte, we will all find you far more relatable!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.