Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her parents still work full time? I don't know, how old are they?
Didn’t her Mum have William when Charlotte went back to work full time shortly after having him? Her Mum didn’t work then, so I doubt she does now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her parents don’t look that old though, maybe her Dad still works… but even if he does, it’s bizarre they don’t see their grandkids more when they live so nearby!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure Daisy wouldn't have to sit so close to the screen if she wore her glasses. Neglect comes in many forms 😔

Also I have never seen anyone with such visible pelvis bones from the back 😳
Her eyes are going to get worse. Why would you want that for your child?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She definitely feels uncomfortable in that story with the cushion, hence why it is covering her top half the whole time.

Reactions: 4
When's she off to Mallorca? We go on Wednesday, would be hilarious to get a candid shot of her on the beach (I wouldn't be so mean, obviously!).

• Haha
When's she off to Mallorca? We go on Wednesday, would be hilarious to get a candid shot of her on the beach (I wouldn't be so mean, obviously!).
We’ll she takes photos of unconsenting people so why not? 😆

I hope none of her holidays vlogs/posts show other kids or adults in them - massive breach of other peoples’ privacy Charl!

Worked through the holidays? My ass she did. Ignoring your kids and constantly recording yourself is not work. It should not be recognised as work. Society is screwed. My husband works full time, I work 3 days one week, and 3 and a Saturday night shift the next, and we have to jiggle the leave to cover it all. No luxury of standing in my kitchen to work. No pottering around the house. Nonsense, the lot of them!

Reactions: 18
It wasn’t her working through the holidays, it was the bloody kids!
I mean isn’t that what most working parents bleeping do anyway. Except actually work. A real job.
what’s hard. You get a brief. You get the free tit. You use the free tit. You film the free tit edit and post. You make like a grand. Piss off charl

Or you go about your life, filming your life. Edit and post, it’s not like she even has to think about content because very video is the bloody same.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise she was as old as 34. So why does she always refer to herself as a “teenage” mum. She wasn’t a teenage mum at all 😂 I’ve watched a few vlogs where she has referred to herself as that. She lives in some weird fantasy world.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I said she’d do a carry on bag video 😴🙄 but between what she’s taking in her bag and what’s in the kids bags that’s over 40 minutes……seriously Charl get a bleeping real job!
And what on earth was this stupid little laugh behind her hand she did when she said her and mark miss each other 🤮🤮🤮 I don’t need that….not on a hangover 🤢🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise she was as old as 34. So why does she always refer to herself as a “teenage” mum. She wasn’t a teenage mum at all 😂 I’ve watched a few vlogs where she has referred to herself as that. She lives in some weird fantasy world.
For the same reason she refers to herself as a single mum, she thinks it makes her special and important and she’ll get the sympathy/praise she craves from strangers online.

Not posted for ages but always watch this thread and follow Charls “woe is me” stories…. She has defo developed some mental health issues if you compare her to her old videos (ie slimming world)….. who seeks validation from strangers about weather she has pleased her family enough to enjoy her holiday… she realllllly needs to get a grip, and some real friends instead of waffling onto her phone sat in that bloody extension, it’s clear she isn’t comfortable in herself, come autumn (her fave season hence the fluffy pumpkin buying) she will just be on a one way road to Christmas and I bet my left tit she will be on a diet new year, clearly unhappy with her size 13 figure xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For the same reason she refers to herself as a single mum, she thinks it makes her special and important and she’ll get the sympathy/praise she craves from strangers online.
I respectfully disagree. Charlotte has said some abhorrent things about single parents. She really has a poor opinion of single mums.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I respectfully disagree. Charlotte has said some abhorrent things about single parents. She really has a poor opinion of single mums.
I agree with that. Charlotte has taken her 1 day as a single mum before Mark jumped into her warm bed and decided they should re-open the workhouse for them. It doesn’t matter how much she tried to rewrite history. They fact remains she ditched Bill’s dad for Mark. All this “we weren’t meant for each other” crap is just her making excuses for herself. And I’m guessing the reason she stayed at grandma and grandas was so she could get that form signed by Bill’s dad 🙄 Amicable my arse!! She did him dirty and he for good reason holds a grudge.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She wasn’t a teenage mum. She wasn’t even what is classed a “young mum”. She was 24! 😡

Reactions: 14
Our Charl 100% had a friendship going with mark, developed feelings and then walked away from her old relationship. Their anniversary is around her birthday (mid/late Jan) and her and Bills dad separated on Boxing Day. You don’t get into another relationship that quickly by accident. There was also a time when she talked of mark calling her to check she was ok after ending things? Again, that stinks of betrayal, an emotional affair to be sure

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Our Charl 100% had a friendship going with mark, developed feelings and then walked away from her old relationship. Their anniversary is around her birthday (mid/late Jan) and her and Bills dad separated on Boxing Day. You don’t get into another relationship that quickly by accident. There was also a time when she talked of mark calling her to check she was ok after ending things? Again, that stinks of betrayal, an emotional affair to be sure
She’s said on several occasions that when she walked over to her parents house on Boxing Day to tell them she and Steven were splitting up that Mark was the first person she called on that walk over the their house. She was absolutely 100% cheating on Steven with Mark long before they made the split official and I think she kept it quiet until Christmas Day was over simply so that she could keep up the pretence that they were a lovely little couple with a baby having a cosy Christmas. She had Mark moved in not long into the new year. She’s a lying cheating little woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Her and mark were just an office fling that he ended up too far in, I’m sure of it. Once she left Bills dad, he had to stick around for a bit and I’m sure he realised he had the life of Riley

• Wow
All the "I thought Mark was gay" bullshit she spouts too. No Charlotte, you didn't think Mark was gay. That was your cover-up for backseat fumbles, office glances and sending flirty emails. You can't fool us, we're not idiots.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.