Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got her children the least substantial paddling pool ever? There’s really no more plastic to blow up ones, but they hold the water in so much better and are much more fun for the kids, as there’s no fear you’re going to knock the side and lose half the water.

Reactions: 9
We know it’s not that she can’t afford one. Heck, the hot tub would suit them better..

Reactions: 10
Haha that picky tea reel, she's upgraded to a super twit 😂 what the hell is that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stans feel look as big as mine and I’m in my early 30s! I am a size 4 mind but a nursery age child can’t have that size feet surely?

Reactions: 3
Upgraded the picky tea 'cos her and Frank are eating it then? Why no Haribos, half a doughnut each, pepperami and a borrowers sized pizza portion Charl! Is it 'cos you're eating it, so it gets an upgrade? And tie your bleeping hair back. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yea a sign of Sticklers. That's why i don't comment on Charlottes toes because she can't help that.

Reactions: 10
Why would you do a chatty update when your voice is going? Other than for attention and still liking the sound of your voice.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why would you do a chatty update when your voice is going? Other than for attention and still liking the sound of your voice.
I think she thinks she’s like Phoebe from Friends when she has a cold and sings in a ‘sexy’ voice. Charl… I have news for you… that voice… not sexy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her “chatty videos” are always just self indulgent crap. It’s basically her way of venting but because she hasn’t got any real friends and no one in her real life clearly wants to listen she has to come on line and spew it out on there. I don’t understand how she can watch it back and not be mortified by it?! It’s so embarrassing!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
"I'm not really a mom of 3 small children anymore" STOP MAKING THEM CALL YOU MAMA THEN FFS!!

I do wish she'd stop talking about Covid and lockdown like she had it hard and like it dramatically changed her life. Bore off, get over it, move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me, she couldn't be any more patronising in that video if she tried could she?!

"Chat me if you want to, I'm always here".

Well Charlotte, we were friends until a month or so ago when I messaged you CONCERNED ABOUT YOU but you didn't reply. You're selfish and full of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
duck me, she couldn't be any more patronising in that video if she tried could she?!

Well Charlotte, we were friends until a month or so ago when I messaged you CONCERNED ABOUT YOU but you didn't reply. You're selfish and full of tit.
Ooooo, do tell. Is this FFF? Is this really one of Charlotte's ex-friends?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

😱 Please elaborate 🍿

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.