Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when she films random people in restaurants and bars, it’s so intrusive, how can she not understand that? She is clearly desperate to turn her account into a food based one now the kids aren’t getting so many ads for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
On the hottest day of the year why would you wear a full face of makeup 🥵🥵🥵🥵
I’ve also messaged and asked her to remove the date night reel as it’s intrusive to other peoples safety (maybe some of the Girl’s on the Hen Night have had to be relocated due to DV or coercive control) but I’m expecting to be blocked!!!!!
But if she’s all about “being kind to others”, she should remove it or at the very least, edit it. But she won’t because she’s narcissistic and can’t see how her actions are wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Can't have a date night and just enjoy each others company can they. It's so sad.
All for #content. Agree with others, all of those people will have no idea they were being filmed for a SM account where 1000s of strangers can see them! Disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If we ever needed proof that Mrs Moneybags reads this page then todays the day!!!

The reel has been edited and we no longer see the Hen Party Girls!!!!!! Still other people in the Restaurant being filmed but fingers crossed that she realises how wrong it is to invade peoples privacy ♥

Reactions: 10
I'd love to follow her around (note....sit next to her at Costa seeing as that's all she does) and just film her. See if she'd like it (she probably would though wouldn't she?!)

Reactions: 9
If we ever needed proof that Mrs Moneybags reads this page then todays the day!!!

The reel has been edited and we no longer see the Hen Party Girls!!!!!! Still other people in the Restaurant being filmed but fingers crossed that she realises how wrong it is to invade peoples privacy ♥
I'm amazed that she reads here yet doesn't change her ways when it comes to other things like concern for her kids. She's quick to protect other adults safety and privacy but her kids don't get afforded the same level of respect.

Hi Charlotte, you sad twit 👋

Reactions: 14
Actually this reel didn't have the hen night girls on. That was on her stories. However she still probably has read here.
I still can't get over the "why did you get a treee-heee-heee?"
She probably told him to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her big toes aren’t even safe from her constant filming - they will end up taking out an injunction order against her for invasion of privacy, as she films them that much 😅 #justiceforthetoes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg her latest reel “Picky Tea” is hilarious!!!!!!! She thinks she’s some kind of oh I don’t know, the heat is getting to me so can’t think of the right word!! But she really is a proper Fanny with a capital F 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg her latest reel “Picky Tea” is hilarious!!!!!!! She thinks she’s some kind of oh I don’t know, the heat is getting to me so can’t think of the right word!! But she really is a proper Fanny with a capital F 😂
She thinks she’s really funny. She’s not.

Reactions: 8
Moaning about being hot but wearing a face full of slap. Stupid mare! And we all know that’s not your usual picky teas Charl, the usual ones are packed more with sugary tit and crap for the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually this reel didn't have the hen night girls on. That was on her stories. However she still probably has read here.
I still can't get over the "why did you get a treee-heee-heee?"
She probably told him to.
Course she did. 1 for Frank and 3 for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.