Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got no sense of style at all, no idea how to dress her size 18-20 (minimum) body and needs to wear a goddamn bra. Considering she spends so much on herself and new dresses every other day, she looks an absolute state. She looks bad enough online, imagine what state she’d be in if seen in person

Reactions: 7
I've never seen someone with her chest before. It's like she's got nothing at all in the middle (space to drive a tank) then these two god awful deflated water bombs that droop down the side like dog ears. She's really got the weirdest tits I've ever seen 😂
They are just floppy empty sacks. You know when she’s naked that her tits are just long flat droopy bits of skin that just hang down to her navel with her nipples pointing to the floor. She seems to think she’s got a great pair of tits but they look terrible. Yes she’s had 3 kids but she doesn’t wear proper supportive correctly sized underwear and she tries too hard to flash them in these weird low cut or revealing clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The issue is (and I’ve made the same comment on the thismamalife thread just today), all bodies are beautiful IF you dress for your body type. But she doesn’t. She dresses as if she’s a size 6 with perky boobs, which she just isn’t, AND THAT REALLY IS OKAY. You just need to find your own style and she’s determined to mould into another that totally isn’t her.

Reactions: 16
I've never seen someone with her chest before. It's like she's got nothing at all in the middle (space to drive a tank) then these two god awful deflated water bombs that droop down the side like dog ears. She's really got the weirdest tits I've ever seen 😂
This comment made me literally laugh out loud! I swear she’s having some mid-life crisis and having some reverse body dysmorphia

Reactions: 5
They are just floppy empty sacks. You know when she’s naked that her tits are just long flat droopy bits of skin that just hang down to her navel with her nipples pointing to the floor. She seems to think she’s got a great pair of tits but they look terrible. Yes she’s had 3 kids but she doesn’t wear proper supportive correctly sized underwear and she tries too hard to flash them in these weird low cut or revealing clothes.
This is it. I've had two kids, am older than her, but mine have dropped so I need to and wear properly sized and supportive bras! For someone who talks about hiding away and body hang ups, she sure doesn't give a tit about getting her weird cleavage out at every opportunity. twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She doesn't "come online" on Sundays. But we'll see a 'mini vlog' allll about what she did.
What is the point?

Reactions: 14
That 'date night' reel is sheer gluttony. How many dishes did they need? Then a desert AND a rich coffee with a biscuit. The worse is, Charlotte said tapas is Bill's favourite food. They're absolutely lavishing themselves with treats, clothes and food and the kids get duck all.

Selfish, greedy cow!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Two things…
In her date night reel, she openly films other people which I find so intrusive! I know someone who has to keep her location private for domestic abuse reasons…she doesn’t think about that does she?😬
I’ve also been watching her pregnancy videos with a friend. These are the ones from Stan and I can’t believe the amount of times she talks about how she looks porky, chubby or fat. I know she worked hard to lose three stone but it just shows how warped her mind is when it comes to body image and weight 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 10
On the hottest day of the year why would you wear a full face of makeup 🥵🥵🥵🥵
I’ve also messaged and asked her to remove the date night reel as it’s intrusive to other peoples safety (maybe some of the Girl’s on the Hen Night have had to be relocated due to DV or coercive control) but I’m expecting to be blocked!!!!!

Reactions: 18
It's not even the hen night girls though is it? Theres a group of people on the table in the restaurant that she seems to think it's ok to film. It's so odd.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
We just need one of the girls to find the video and to say erm take it down I didn’t ask you to film me

Reactions: 6
Frank must be dreading their upcoming holiday, in August. She’ll be filming everyone and everything, constantly. Imagine trying to enjoy your posh-sounding meatballs and then you come across yourself on Instagram, in her video. It’s all a bit too much/invasive.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.