Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fifteen hours a week is plenty for the free hours. That’s either 3 hours a day or 3 five day slots or two almost full days depending on the nursery. 3 hours a day with his peers doing activities would do him the wonder good.
Or is she worried they’ll pick up he has issues and then she’ll have to face and deal with them?

Reactions: 5
Not Costa today peeps that is the acoustic lounge but just across the road from costa she hasn’t managed to venture any further and no doubt will be back to spend a cosy day indoors with Stan seen as it’s raining in Poynton today. Or without Stan because she won’t actually spend any time with him.
I thought it was Fire and Ice down the road or whatever it’s called but not been to either in a while

Reactions: 1
Always making excuses to defend her bad parenting, her weight, and the kids eating crap all the time.

Reactions: 12
I mean, there’s practically no chance of Daisy recreating it as it was Charl who puppeteered the whole scenario, but WHAT if she did it with a friend over and used, not just salt, but a washing machine tablet or bleach?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I mean, there’s practically no chance of Daisy recreating it as it was Charl who puppeteered the whole scenario, but WHAT if she did it with a friend over and used, not just salt, but a washing machine tablet or bleach?
Exactly the issue I had with the whole thing. These instagrammers are all doing the same thing, neglecting teaching their children appropriate behaviour for their socials. They’ll encourage naughty behaviour because it gets likes, and when it gets them engagement they laugh along and praise them. However later when they do it off instagram and they get told off, the child is just confused about why Mum found it funny last week, but not this week.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If was just for fun, it really was, Mark rolled down the stairs afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That comment is bang on though. Its such a stupid advert, and to pretend she had no idea all along, its just cringe and irresponsible.

You just know someone like Katie Ellison would have done a brilliant advert for that, she might be a bit boring but she is professional and puts effort in.

Stanley needs some stimulation, physically and mentally. She does piss all with those kids herself. Why not take him for a swim, a walk in the rain in his welly boots, a bike ride, soft play, trampoline Park, a little farm - she literally does nothing and then gloats like she is the perfect mum.

I might have to work longer hours than I'd like and our house isn't extended as we would like, but at least my kids have memories of us doing things with them, not just being in a coffee shop or sat in front of the TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing with the salt (putting aside the potential dangers of it), is that it’s just a horrible trick to play on someone, really unkind(to use one of Charls favourite words) and encouraging kids to play nasty tricks isn’t ok. That isn’t mischief, it’s unpleasant and if it was Carol from the council estate with 8 kids under 10 encouraging her kids to do that people wouldn't think it was acceptable,

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I get wanting to go out for a coffee but if you have your preschooler in tow why not have one at a soft play centre? I can't imagine a less stimulating environment for a child than a coffee shop? I get the impression that she has a fear of driving, or at least driving anywhere she's not used to driving to.

Reactions: 10
U get 30hrs free from 3 if you're both working, he could do 6 hrs a day at preschool for free!
I was about to say this (funding it used to be my job). There’s no excuse for him to not be there. She could even use this time doing basic wrist strengthening activities ready for when he has to hold a pencil and write properly in reception

Reactions: 4
Just look at this poor boys hands.
Isn’t it heartbreaking?!

As someone who grew up with mild to mid hypermobility (and no risk of childhood arthritis as he is, having sticklers) I remember the pain I was in daily if I did “too much”. “Too much“ really wasn’t a huge amount in times where I was growing a lot.
That poor boy WILL be in pain, but is used to it. He knows no different.

Chat absolutely has the ability to help him, but refuses to acknowledge that she recklessly got pregnant on purpose, knowing the risks and KNOWING there were options to prevent her children suffering, which she could afford to do. It just didn’t align with her fairytale insta life.

I was about to say this (funding it used to be my job). There’s no excuse for him to not be there. She could even use this time doing basic wrist strengthening activities ready for when he has to hold a pencil and write properly in reception
There are so many strengthening exercises you can do with things like play dough (one of mine is extremely hypermobile (more than me, poor thing). Buttons were impossible until 7 years old and we did so much to help)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a soft play no more than 30 seconds from sainsburys where she often frequents to finger the goods so sure she could make it there if she put her kid first but unlikely to happen hey

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.