Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason Stans hands look like that is because of how he's holding that games controller. He must be on it permanently because how he holds it (see pic) is how he hands hang and it's bleeping tragic.

Also, what's with the dick in Daisy's lunch box (see pic) 😂
I saw the cock too, I bet we get a story about it later.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since when were crackers an actual lunch? (And yes, they’ll be horribly soggy tomorrow. Doesn’t take much to put them in their own little tub or even in foil tomorrow morning)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion: Instagram page “mysteriously”disappeared, had sleepless nights cause no one cared

Reactions: 4
Sorry but 2 bleeping tomatoes 😭😭😭😭 my 2 year old eats more tomatoes than that and he has literally an eating problem. Good god what is wrong with this woman. She gets worse with every story 🙃

• Angry
Sorry but 2 bleeping tomatoes 😭😭😭😭 my 2 year old eats more tomatoes than that and he has literally an eating problem. Good god what is wrong with this woman. She gets worse with every story 🙃
Those kids will 100% be malnourished. That lunch is absolutely tit!

• Angry
Let me tell you all about a process.

1. Charlotte posts her daughter's lunch. It's tit. It gets ripped apart on here (rightly so) 2. FFF reads here
3. FFF posts her daughter's healthy lunch

She's so predictable isn't she our FFF. Makes me chuckle every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My son is in pre school 8.15 till 2.15. Me, my hubby and mum work it together. We all work full time. Ha, when she said in her vlog that she's been up since 4.40am. Im getting in the shower then for a full on shift for the ozzy. Omg girl, you have no actual clue. She's quite laughable! What a bleeping joke she is. Get in the real world mate you absolute sap

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her stories this evening - she’s definitely been on the prosecco. Merry, slurring, and sounding like the absolute twit that she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
"She's a good girl" Ok hun, not sure that really makes it ok but whatever makes you feel good. 🙄
“She was with her Dad the whole time”

Jesus Christ - this woman couldn’t lie straight in bed at night!!!! MARK WASNT THERE!! MARK WASNT INVOLVED IN ANY ASPECT!!!! IT WAS A PLANNED ADVERT THAT YOU WERE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS FOR AND THAT YOU FILMED YOURSELF!!!

Mother of GOD. The out & out lies are just getting out of control.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I was absolutely disgusted that she posted an ad literally the minute she got her account back. no self respect at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
FFF has done a Q&A on Instagram, someone asked what clothes size she is and she's said 14/16. Charlotte is bigger than her and claims she is a 12/14.....learn from your mate Charlotte. Just be honest. And feed your children better.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here but I seen this today and couldn't not post it. Girl on Instagram I follow selling bits from her wardrobe size 12... I'm sorry but how can the girl in this picture be wearing a size 12 and Charlotte claim to be a size 13????

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.