Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s filming family recipe videos using sirloin steak like it’s cheap and most of the country aren’t using food banks
Bet she’s not giving her kids a meal with steak in it….. that will be something for her & mark only while the kids eat a McDonald’s or some pepperoni pizza/cocktail sausages

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Check Charl doing her best Gok Wan impression 😂 She kept saying “I used this much as there are five of us” Charl hun, we’ve all seen the tiny portions your kids get so don’t make on they don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with that wonky way she is talking in the video? I got cheek ache just watching it. And why do her lips wobble around so much when she talks? Its so awkward and distracting.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
9am and Stan is back with a creamy drink in Costa.
I can’t believe the tit those children have. He probably just had his breakfast! All so she can have a Costa coffee.
Shes a selfish cow.

• Angry
  • Sad
9am and Stan is back with a creamy drink in Costa.
I can’t believe the tit those children have. He probably just had his breakfast! All so she can have a Costa coffee.
Shes a selfish cow.
Stan should be in nursery. Playing with children his own age. Learning. Getting ready to start school in September. Not being dragged to Costa yet again for some sugary drink while his mother shovels fat laden cakes into her beak.

Reactions: 17
Can't afford electricity but can afford a Costa.....2 coffee machines at home (both "gifted"!) but still has to go out for one?!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Ffs, stans milkshake at 9am! What is she doing with these kids
I’d love to see how much she spends on Costa a month

• Wow
Not Costa today peeps that is the acoustic lounge but just across the road from costa she hasn’t managed to venture any further and no doubt will be back to spend a cosy day indoors with Stan seen as it’s raining in Poynton today. Or without Stan because she won’t actually spend any time with him.

This is a woman who rarely goes out to coffee shops remember 😂 It’s only Wednesday and she’s filmed herself sitting in twice this week already.

I’m far from a pearl clutcher over kids having chocolate etc but her kids diets are disgusting. It’s just constant junk, you just know that Stan will have had some crappy breakfast of the tit sugar laden cereal she buys or pop tarts followers by that milkshake. Funny how she never shows her kids breakfasts(unless it’s jus rol Saturday of course!), I have no doubt if they were having porridge or something she would be showing everyone what an amazing mama she is.

No doubt they will go home and Stan will be shoved on the console or iPad for the day. Charl might play with him for a minute if two while she films herself for the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
CB977884-D05A-4D8A-9C7A-6114020FFD3C.png

78F17707-2A74-40B0-B610-AF1FE014DD8F.png

she’s trolling us, right?

…When did she become such a tit mum? I swear with Bill she wasn’t like this.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand her. She won’t put Stan in nursery for some odd reason but yet she doesn’t nothing with him during the day. She was up and out dropping the older two at school so why not then go directly out and do something with Stan this morning - take him to soft play or go swimming with him or take him on a walk with the dog, go round and see his Grandparents, if she’s not got the car then go out on the bus for the day, go to a play park etc - just anything. But no. She takes him to a coffee shop, then no doubt they will go home and sit in the house all day - she will leave him to watch tv or leave him sitting at the table doing some toddler painting while she looks at herself on her phone all day.

View attachment 1258480
View attachment 1258484

she’s trolling us, right?

…When did she become such a tit mum? I swear with Bill she wasn’t like this.
Maybe it’s just me but I think Stan is far too
Young to be using a games console, and certainly too young to be using it so often. He seems to be on the computer playing games all the time. Why isn’t he in nursery?!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Can't afford electricity but can afford a Costa.....2 coffee machines at home (both "gifted"!) but still has to go out for one?!
Never understand that. We have a Nespresso machine which I love and I never buy coffee when I’m out as the nespresso makes a much nicer one. The coffee in Costa is particularly horrible too - it’s far too weak and filter tastes really bitter

She’s easily spent £15 on coffees out this week and it’s only Wednesday! Surely she must be mortified showing her face in coffee shops each week

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand her. She won’t put Stan in nursery for some odd reason but yet she doesn’t nothing with him during the day. She was up and out dropping the older two at school so why not then go directly out and do something with Stan this morning - take him to soft play or go swimming with him or take him on a walk with the dog, go round and see his Grandparents, if she’s not got the car then go out on the bus for the day, go to a play park etc - just anything. But no. She takes him to a coffee shop, then no doubt they will go home and sit in the house all day - she will leave him to watch tv or leave him sitting at the table doing some toddler painting while she looks at herself on her phone all day.

Maybe it’s just me but I think Stan is far too
Young to be using a games console, and certainly too young to be using it so often. He seems to be on the computer playing games all the time. Why isn’t he in nursery?!!!!!

Agree he’s way too young to be playing it especially as he seems to be on it all the time!! Take him to soft play let him run around!!! She’s so lazy!!!

Reactions: 16
She is going to be sorry to this approach of patenting. Anything for the easy life.

Reactions: 9
Called it with the console. So predictable. What’s the point in keeping him home, going on about how special these days are when she doesn’t actually do anything nice with him? No doubt we will be shown his processed lunch next.

Reactions: 16
Why isn’t he in nursery?
He could be at all sorts of activities and groups to be around other kids. I have friends who haven’t put their kids into nursery but they go to music classes, toddler activity groups, days out, meet ups with other mums, and they do stuff with them at home.

I wonder if she has some sort of social anxiety that she can’t manage groups? But for him to be just stuck at home playing computer games or sat in Costa isn’t particularly good for either him or her.

Called it with the console. So predictable. What’s the point in keeping him home, going on about how special these days are when she doesn’t actually do anything nice with him? No doubt we will be shown his processed lunch next.
Because of free hours... she won't pay to put him in nursery

Reactions: 8
Because of free hours... she won't pay to put him in nursery
They are so tight with money. If she stopped drinking wine like it’s going out of fashion and stopped going to Costa she would have the money there to pay for him to be at nursery full time. Or she could use one of the payments from one of the many adverts she’s been paid for that she’s used Stan in……

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.