Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she had somebody contacting their friend who works for Instagram in Australia. Why would anybody who works for Instagram take time out of their day to help a random influencer with 45k followers. Kim Kardashian and her millions of followers maybe but not Charlotte from Poynton 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those stories should be labelled as ad for sure, she does this all the time now and it’s got to the point that I feel like I am going to start reporting it to the ASA each time which is something I never thought I would even consider doing. Why should she (and the others that do it) get away with constantly not playing by the very clear rules.
The ASA never cared about her not labelling clothing as an ad after the fact but if I ever get a slow day in the next couple of weeks I might report the influx of should-be-ads we’re getting recently

Reactions: 4
I'm so grossed out by the recent influx of posts with her cleavage out 🤮 each time I clap eyes on it, I feel on the verge of being sick.

She's about as sexy as a turd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her banging on about hayfever with a fill face of make up and not a puffy or red eye in sight.
If she has hayfever and is angling for what Meldrum just got gifted, some indoor air purifier?
Im sure she was gifted a £££ one last year which she had in the bedroom. Where is it Charlotte, have you sold it or given it away to a family member?

I'm so grossed out by the recent influx of posts with her cleavage out 🤮 each time I clap eyes on it, I feel on the verge of being sick.

She's about as sexy as a turd.
Don’t look at todays then, shes sat there with her legs open and gut hanging out of some flowery pants

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hold the weird dog content 🤚 we now have some gross cat content 🙄 instagram should have left her account disabled!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Mark have the nickname Frank? I know about the Shark one but what's the Frank one about?
. Charlotte brought a wedding cake topper and it honestly it actually looked like it said Charlotte and Frank not Charlotte and Mark

Charpaldi because she looks like lewis capaldi

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never known anyone look less unlike they are suffering with hayfever than Charl.
Remember this freebie Charl? Or is that also in the garage with your freebie hottub? Maybe you could dig it out sometime? Some classic faux posing in this shot!
Another one she's not using because of electricity prices I imagine! Yawn.
Will she just say no to any work that involves her having to plug it in and use electricity from now on....doubt it.

• Haha
On that story with her legs open with the caption 'I promise you'

You promise me what? To swallow me whole into your giant minge?

Get this this girl on Only Fans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Another one she's not using because of electricity prices I imagine! Yawn.
Will she just say no to any work that involves her having to plug it in and use electricity from now on....doubt it.
Maybe she’s waiting to be gifted solar panels for her roof….or perhaps she’s got space in the garden that she loves so much for a bloody wind turbine.

• Haha
How does she not know what she’s posted? Why does she think we want to see 4 reels when all she does is eat, go to Costa and pretend to garden

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s filming family recipe videos using sirloin steak like it’s cheap and most of the country aren’t using food banks

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She is so out of touch with reality and cares about nothing and nobody but herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.