Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how boring are her stories droning in about laundry. Think she needs to get a job or something. Dull

Reactions: 1
Expressive forehead is all go today. Also making sure we see her little net shopping bag! Less plastic....(but, again, she doesnt read here😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is romanticising everything and ridiculously over the top. It’s got to be an act. I wonder if she’s actually quite sad and lonely but puts on the ridiculously happy show to make her more attractive to Mark and her audience. It’s like she’s overcompensating for something. I can’t relate to her at all.

On a side note, it didn’t take long for her to flaunt those massive toes...

Reactions: 5
Ok so this is a typical garden day in my life! 2 kids, soaked from the pool and me trying to catch some sun. Kids splash bleeping everywhere, all over the windows and washing. One kid runs in and out traipsing bloody grass and mud and slips cuts his head open. Other kid gets burnt and moans for the rest of the day. To end this glorious day they have a full on fight, leave the garden and muggings has to clean up, bath the kids etc etc. I wish I had Charlotte's perfect life i really do! No one is that bloody perfect surely?! 😫🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so this is a typical garden day in my life! 2 kids, soaked from the pool and me trying to catch some sun. Kids splash bleeping everywhere, all over the windows and washing. One kid runs in and out traipsing bloody grass and mud and slips cuts his head open. Other kid gets burnt and moans for the rest of the day. To end this glorious day they have a full on fight, leave the garden and muggings has to clean up, bath the kids etc etc. I wish I had Charlotte's perfect life i really do! No one is that bloody perfect surely?! 😫🤔
This bothers me so much about her. How is anything she does relatable? Everything is so ridiculously romanticised and so far from real life it’s daft.

Reactions: 5
Yes! When I’m taking the paddling pool out the shed a dozen neighbourhood kids magically appear in swimming costumes! Then they find the water guns 😭
This year our paddling pool is broken and thankfully ALL the shops are sold out. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bill looks exactly like his Dad, I don’t see any of Charlotte in him at all. The other two I don’t see any of Mark in them at all. I don’t get what she’s looking at to think that?

Bill looks exactly like his Dad, I don’t see any of Charlotte in him at all. The other two I don’t see any of Mark in them at all. I don’t get what she’s looking at to think that?
It's because she wants them to look like Mark😂😂. Because Mark's amazing and she fancies the pants off him🙄🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
im guessing its because of her syndrome, she doesn't want them looking too much like her

whats with the filter she's using? orange

I hate all these presets the mummy vloggers are using. Meldrum is the worst. They look bloody stupid.

im guessing its because of her syndrome, she doesn't want them looking too much like her

whats with the filter she's using? orange
But they do so 🤷🏻‍♀️ And daisy has it so she is going to look a certain way. She needs to accept that they look like her and enjoy it

But they do so 🤷🏻‍♀️ And daisy has it so she is going to look a certain way. She needs to accept that they look like her and enjoy it
Her 2 youngest kids are carbon copies of her. They don’t look anything like Mark at all.
No big deal - a lot of kids look more like one parent than the other. She’s just completely obsessed with Mark and so needy that she has to constantly keep reaffirming how much she loves him, how much she thinks the kids look like him, how much she fancies him, how lovely it is when he’s home on his 9 day fortnight (?!!!) ...... she seems so clingy and needy.

Reactions: 7
i feel sorry for him!!

get back out marathon training mark!! lots of lovely long runs (away)

Reactions: 3
This is so funny and relatable!! Mine goes a little like this, wrestle the 3 year old into her swimwear and the 7 year old gets his shorts on, play nicely in the pool for 5 minutes then splash all over me. 3 year old decides she needs a wee and poo. Have to shimmy the swimwear off her and have wet footprints all up the stairs. Back in the pool, argue for 10 minutes about the water guns. Both decide to get out and bring toys from inside into the pool. Grass, water and mud everywhere. My whole evening spent clearing it up and trying to dry out happy and imaginext figures.
If only it could be such a bloody gorgeous day like charls. If only I could rustle up a 'quick' dish like she does and be ready with it on the table for when my hubby arrives, belting out a few tunes from my fave westend show with a class of gin on the go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.