Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do those gel nails she gets always look so thick? It makes it look like she has clubbed fingers. I’m no expert but does that mean the nail tech just isn’t doing it right?

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure he is something to do with editorial or journalism, I'm sure they previously worked at the same company
A digital company or something or other. Not sure what his role is though, he always seems to go work in jeans and a jumper, so must be back office based or behind the scenes.
I’m sure he’s a web developer. Yep they did work together which is how they met.

Reactions: 1
‘We are just waiting for Mark to get home.....we miss him’

Why? Where’s he gone?

Who else noticed the loose veg in this week’s grocery video? But sure, Charlotte doesn’t read here. If you genuinely asked for it not to be bagged Charlotte then well done 👍🏼. If you took it out of the plastic bags before filming (I say this as I know it’s an online order and normally when you show loose carrots etc they’ve been put in a bag) just to appease your viewers then shame on you.

Reactions: 2
i love my husband dearly but I can’t imagine missing him when he is at work. I’d miss him after a week but 8 hours????

Reactions: 7
i love my husband dearly but I can’t imagine missing him when he is at work. I’d miss him after a week but 8 hours????

seriously? he's only at work? i haven't watched her stuff for a while but saw that today...i assumed he was away with work or on a course or something? is he JUST AT WORK?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
seriously? he's only at work? i haven't watched her stuff for a while but saw that today...i assumed he was away with work or on a course or something? is he JUST AT WORK?
Yes. Comes across as unhealthily needy, doesn’t it. She needs him around all the time. What on earth would she do as a single mum?

Reactions: 4
I must be doing something wrong. I'm not sure I'd announce I missed my husband until the ironing didn't get done on a Sunday afternoon 😛 He's only gone to work for the day, surely????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s bonkers!! He seems very ‘cat caught in the headlights too’

She goes on to say they sat outside once kids were in bed....bet the poor bloke wanted to escape that! It smelt like holiday apparently.....romantising everything again Charl, it’s so cringe!

Reactions: 2
I think I’m a loser because I miss mine when he’s at work 🤭 not in a needy, begging him to come home kinda way though. I just like him a lot 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I’m a loser because I miss mine when he’s at work 🤭 not in a needy, begging him to come home kinda way though. I just like him a lot 🤮😂
Me too. Especially when I’m at home and he is at work. If I’m at work I can get too busy to miss him. 😂

That’s very sweet but would you go on and on about missing him to all your friends and family on social media. Mine would never stop taking the mick of me for it

• Haha
That’s very sweet but would you go on and on about missing him to all your friends and family on social media. Mine would never stop taking the mick of me for it
No, I definitely wouldn’t 😂

A stupid Insta post now about a brownie.....making it all about her’mama’ this and ‘mama’ that

She sounds bloody ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.