Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her waists reappearing? only been going to the gym about 2 weeks :unsure:

Reactions: 6
she's jumped on the gym bandwagon along with the other channel mum fakers.....she's so awkward and lets face it, pretty crap at it. no effort whatsoever. give it up love and stick to what you know,FOOD! we all know you love your food..

Even in the past with Slimming World we only ever saw waist ‘progress’ shots and not the rest of her. I’d be impressed with real full body progress shots in a few months, not ‘ooh I’m seeing a difference in my favourite part of my body’ shots after three gym sessions. Give me strength.

• Haha
I give Charlotte kudos for showing her insecure bits tho , that takes guts to a ton of people , I prefer genuine Charlotte

I honestly dunno. Does she mean he works over the weekend so that he gets the following Friday off? Or does he work 9 days straight without a day off? 🤷🏼‍♀️
What does he work as??
Pretty sure he is something to do with editorial or journalism, I'm sure they previously worked at the same company
A digital company or something or other. Not sure what his role is though, he always seems to go work in jeans and a jumper, so must be back office based or behind the scenes.

He reminds me of a little boy and Charlotte is his mother! Not very manly at all

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure he is something to do with editorial or journalism, I'm sure they previously worked at the same company
A digital company or something or other. Not sure what his role is though, he always seems to go work in jeans and a jumper, so must be back office based or behind the scenes.
He’s got to be IT support! Or website coding or something.

Reactions: 1
She is not a size 12. Wish she would stop lying. She could be 14 on top, but more 16/18 on bottom. It makes me dislike her the constant lying. Nobody cares. She’s obsessed with mark it’s not even cute it’s creepy.

Reactions: 4
What the duck is a 9 day fortnight?!
It basically means you work Monday to Friday during week 1, then Monday to Thursday week 2 with the Friday off. This makes sense if you get paid every fortnight! Mark works longer hours and has shorter lunch breaks to earn the Friday off every two weeks.

Reactions: 2
I honestly dunno. Does she mean he works over the weekend so that he gets the following Friday off? Or does he work 9 days straight without a day off? 🤷🏼‍♀️
What does he work as??
I remember reading aaaages ago on her blog that Mark was/is a front end web developer.

It basically means you work Monday to Friday during week 1, then Monday to Thursday week 2 with the Friday off. This makes sense if you get paid every fortnight! Mark works longer hours and has shorter lunch breaks to earn the Friday off every two weeks.
It is sometimes called flexitime

It is sometimes called flexitime
Why doesn’t she just say he’s off on the Friday then? Instead of this 9 day fortnight nonsense!

“Mark is off today so he’s doing the school run”

instead of

“mark is on his 9 day fortnight, which is so lovely, and it means that because he’s on his 9 day fortnight he can do the school drop off today, which I’m so So grateful for, it’s so lovely of him, he’s on his 9 day fortnight so he’s able to do that for me and I know I’m so lucky to have that support and I don’t take it for granted, he’s such a great Dad, honestly, I’m so lucky. So he’s on his 9 day fortnight, which is really lovely.”

Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is the one influencer I actually don't mind, she seems pleasant and honest, she does seem obsessed with her fella, her last one must of been crap hence the adoration.
Her food does looks amazing, she has great ideas and recipes. She is honest about her weight struggle, glad she is doing something positive like the gym. I think fair play to her.

Reactions: 12
She is the one influencer I actually don't mind, she seems pleasant and honest, she does seem obsessed with her fella, her last one must of been crap hence the adoration.
Her food does looks amazing, she has great ideas and recipes. She is honest about her weight struggle, glad she is doing something positive like the gym. I think fair play to her.
Well, apart from the fact that she claims to be a size 12. I’m sorry but there’s no way she’s a 12. She’s at least at 14 on top and a 16/18 on the bottom.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.