Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I value marriage and I wouldn’t stay with someone who didn’t want to get married. It’s important to me so why should I sacrifice that. I think it’s so sad that she’s just accepted what he wants. It’s not just a piece of paper. I felt completely different in my relationship once we were married.
Yes, especially as she’s admitted it is something she would love to do. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 6
I’m not married. I’ve been with my other half many years.m, we have a mortgage, two children, a cat and a dog. Neither of us is interested in getting married and we find wedding very boring and don’t like to be centre of attention. Yes we could go to a registry office but not interested in that, don’t need it. Rarely think about the fact that we aren’t married it’s just not on our minds at all.

Different if she wants to get married though, seems a shame not to be on the same page about it

Reactions: 5
I think she has such an unhealthy obsession with him that she would settle for anything. I don’t think marriage is the be all and end all in this day and age. Perhaps he has his reasons for not wanting to get married? But she is so ridiculously intense and over the top worshipping the ground he walks on - surely that’s a turn off. Comes across as desperate

She would rather not push the subject of marriage and risk losing him. So she will settle with what he wants. Perhaps she thinks that if she does everything for him and is indispensable then she will be ‘rewarded’ with a proposal and marriage in the end.
I agree if both are happy with the status quo then it’s all good 😍
The problem is when one isn’t happy and I honestly feel people should be true to themselves,
If your not happy with not being married for whatever reason then you shouldn’t settle as resentment will always bubble under the surface, with you wanting more , and it’s not fair to ask for something more than the other is prepared to give ,
It has to be a joint decision imho

Reactions: 2
I agree if both are happy with the status quo then it’s all good 😍
The problem is when one isn’t happy and I honestly feel people should be true to themselves,
If your not happy with not being married for whatever reason then you shouldn’t settle as resentment will always bubble under the surface, with you wanting more , and it’s not fair to ask for something more than the other is prepared to give ,
It has to be a joint decision imho
A wedding doesn’t have to cost much at all. Registry office, 2 witnesses and a meal
Out after. A few hundred quid - bosh.

She’s clearly waiting for him to ask - for the perfect insta-worthy proposal and the fairytale story to go with it. Doesn’t seem like that version is going to happen though.

Reactions: 2
Expect Charlotte to talk about how she’s perfectly happy not being married in a video coming to yt/insta very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest pic

‘Look how Stan looks at his Dad’..... jeez,they obvs just having a joke over something! Mark is a bog standard chap not the freaking Messiah!

• Haha
There are some very basic and fundamental reasons you should get married if you want to protect your money and assets (especially if you are a SAHM as Charlotte is). All very boring and mercenary I know but true. Read this for more https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42134722

A wedding doesn’t have to cost much at all. Registry office, 2 witnesses and a meal
Out after. A few hundred quid - bosh.

She’s clearly waiting for him to ask - for the perfect insta-worthy proposal and the fairytale story to go with it. Doesn’t seem like that version is going to happen though.
This was my point of my post! I was really worried I was going to piss off everyone in this forum with my old fashion crap about marriage, but i'm old fashion about this stuff even if its out dated in today's world. I understand men or women can walk out the door in a second with or without a marriage certificate, I get that and have seen it happen with my own friends and family. I simply see that Mark ""Has his cake and can eat it too" which I find very unfair on anyone in a relationship like that. Its so one sided for what she shows on her vlogs. She has mentioned for years on end that she would love to get married! Buy the woman a damn ring, and make it legal mate for Christ sakes, you already have the same last name. All you need is a ""lazy afternoon and a few dollars"" Peace to all in the forum.

P.s. Oh I have loved reading everyone's opinions on this subject. Its nice when people can voice their different opinions and NOT get all crazy and defensive. Again really enjoyed reading the opposite views to mine, thanks for uploads forum xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well you know what you want going into a relationship,
I have friends that do not want to marry they’re like no nah nada not me I’m good lol,
It would be equally unfair if the above mentioned friends started dating an old fashioned guy that truly wants the whole shabang!!
And vice versa if Charlotte has always wanted the whole fairytale then she should have been crystal clear from the off .

felt bad for Bill when she said on stories she feels bad having him at home but sending the other two to nursery.. you'd think she'd be desperate for a bit of alone time with him when he's been at his dads all weekend!

Reactions: 3
Shes usually crying because she has to send him to his dads... the dramatics, the guilt etc because the younger two had a cry going into nursery.

She is really getting on my nerves whining on about how shes got to get work done thats why the kids are in nursery and Bill can understand she needs to do this. Well guess what Charlotte I cant I dont understand your hardly working its a hobby that pays a bit of money.

Its not just her mind its all these insta mums oh im so busy I cant have the children during the holidays ive got to work if they really did have to work they would realise the struggles most mums go through in the holiday and how hard it really is.

How about for the summer all you insta mums out there do what my friend does shes has her own business and she works full time from home during term time her children are in breakfast club her hubby takes them so she work 8-3 and then collects them sometimes if shes very busy she will do more work once the children are in bed.

However during holidays she has the children all day, then when their dad returns from work he takes over and she starts working so she usually tries to get her work done from 7pm until 11/12ish sometimes if shes really busy she will work into the wee hours of the morning as she tries to be free for family time on weekends. Its incredibly hard but she would say she works from home so she can be a mum full time and I love that about her.

So Charlotte stop whining and do your couple of hours of work a week on a night time.

Reactions: 8
She is really getting on my nerves whining on about how shes got to get work done thats why the kids are in nursery and Bill can understand she needs to do this. Well guess what Charlotte I cant I dont understand your hardly working its a hobby that pays a bit of money.

Its not just her mind its all these insta mums oh im so busy I cant have the children during the holidays ive got to work if they really did have to work they would realise the struggles most mums go through in the holiday and how hard it really is.

How about for the summer all you insta mums out there do what my friend does shes has her own business and she works full time from home during term time her children are in breakfast club her hubby takes them so she work 8-3 and then collects them sometimes if shes very busy she will do more work once the children are in bed.

However during holidays she has the children all day, then when their dad returns from work he takes over and she starts working so she usually tries to get her work done from 7pm until 11/12ish sometimes if shes really busy she will work into the wee hours of the morning as she tries to be free for family time on weekends. Its incredibly hard but she would say she works from home so she can be a mum full time and I love that about her.

So Charlotte stop whining and do your couple of hours of work a week on a night time.
This! I think half the time she's probably not actually got much work to do, she just wants it to look like she does more. I've recently had to give up my business as we're moving abroad, but I'm a beauty therapist. In school holidays, if I had paper work/taxes/rotas to do I'd either get up an hour before the kids to do it, or wait until they were in bed. I'd let all my clients know I'd only be offering weekend or evening appointments when the hubby was around to watch the kids. That's the luxury of being self employed, once you're established you can please yourself. If I was Charlotte I'd take less ad work on or be careful how it falls so I could spend a few hours at the weekend doing work or in an evening.

I find it hard to sympathise with her when most mothers have to juggle having to go out to work, childcare during the holidays etc and Charlotte has none of that. She’s free to spend days in the garden and videoing her toes

Reactions: 8
I find it hard to sympathise with her when most mothers have to juggle having to go out to work, childcare during the holidays etc and Charlotte has none of that. She’s free to spend days in the garden and videoing her toes
I totally agree

Reactions: 6
And some are single parents as well so it’s a struggle without two wages coming in all the extra food shopping and trips out with the kids , I have friends in this situation and the mum guilt is real .

She doesn’t work!!!

All the daft mare does is prat about on YouTube and bigs it up as ‘work’

Surely if a man is going to walk out on his partner and children he’ll do it anyway? Whether they’re married or not? In fact, plenty do!
I get what you’re saying - I’m married because I wanted my kids to have the same surname as me... but I’m not sure I believe marriage binds you together forever or stops someone from leaving if they want to... no more than kids anyway! Divorce is a lot easier to get nowadays... I just think if someone is gonna leave they’ll do it anyway!
There is no reason that children have to have the fathers surname.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.