Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, you put yourself out there, you have to take it on the chin.😏. Can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t give up any time with mark in then evenings to work! Don’t be silly. It’s the kids that suffer. Not the man she worships.

Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t give up any time with mark in then evenings to work! Don’t be silly. It’s the kids that suffer. Not the man she worships.
Yeah that irked me a bit too! Putting her kids in nursery so she can still have her time with Mark every night... then saying she feels guilty about putting them in nursery!
Here’s an idea... let Mark the shark look after them 2 evenings a week and do your work then! They’re his kids too you know!

Reactions: 10
I've always wondered the same. If she feels so bad about it, work a couple of evenings instead! Surely one of the benefits of her "job" is the flexibility!

Reactions: 10
Did she seriously position the camera on a shelf in the shop, just so she could pretend to browse as she walked by it?! I give her credit, she puts effort in to her vlogs but....seriously? Shes also tried to make a trip to b&q look "deep" with music and slow mo shots!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she seriously position the camera on a shelf in the shop, just so she could pretend to browse as she walked by it?! I give her credit, she puts effort in to her vlogs but....seriously? Shes also tried to make a trip to b&q look "deep" with music and slow mo shots!
I've noticed Kerry Conway and Mrs Meldrum do this too 🤣🤣🤣 sure in Kerry's video the other week she set it up, they all walked past it, then you saw her turn around and come and pick the camera back up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen the latest vlog:

How obsessed is Charlotte with the weather?! 😳

I cannot believe after reading all our feedback on here that she continues to show the front and back of her house so much. She has given away so much information in her videos that anyone could turn up at her house. She’s clearly invested in the house and intends to stay there long-term, so why make it so obvious? She reveals FAR too much and now everyone will know which child is in which bedroom 😡 The stupidity just blows my mind...

Reactions: 11
I never get why influencers moan s much.
The start doing it under pretence that uts flexible, they can work from home, do school runs, school events and clubs. And possibly avoid childcare bills.
How often are they in nursery. Dident realise stan how goes.
As it's holidays she won't get free 15hours although shes just turned 3 so probably wouldn't get funding anyway.
If she's making more money than cost of childcare then shes lucky.
If they enjoy nursery abd shes earning good money then why the mum guilt
Her kids have a lovely life she keeps a clean tidy home, she cook proper meals unlike other influencers , extra curricular activities,they have regular holidays and they seem to have many lovely weekends and wider family nearby.
A week is 7 days if they do nursery 1 or 2 days why the guilt she still has another t days with them and earns decent money which affords their lovely lifestyle.
I have booked my son into forest school camp with his friend this week a break from his siblings and i know he will love it.
I think with charlotte shes such a clingy helicopter parent who gets over emotional that the break probably does her kids good.
I think shes loves them, shes a good parent but she overshares.
Also she needs to think about working mum's and single mum's who struggle balamce holidays and childcare costs and imagine how they think and feel about what she says when shes moaning about mum guilt.
Influencers always go on about mum guilt in real life i dont ever have conversations about mum guilt so is it a thing?
Work is money and we need money to live simples.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen the latest vlog:

How obsessed is Charlotte with the weather?! 😳

I cannot believe after reading all our feedback on here that she continues to show the front and back of her house so much. She has given away so much information in her videos that anyone could turn up at her house. She’s clearly invested in the house and intends to stay there long-term, so why make it so obvious? She reveals FAR too much and now everyone will know which child is in which bedroom 😡 The stupidity just blows my mind...
I know, I know, I know! I just don't get it. :devilish: Her home is so easy to locate and you don't have to be from the UK to find it in a matter of seconds. Yep the stupidity ''blows my mind" as well. Now I know in say 10 years time youtube will probably not be a thing and she will probably delete all her social media accounts but Daisy and Stan are going to be old enough by then to see how upset their mother appeared EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND that bill was with his dad, just so unfair on the little ones. Stupid selfish Charlotte, don't make ALL your children pay for your choices in life. When Bill is bonding with his father (God knows its the best for Bill to have a relationship with his dad) you should be ''normal'' and present for your other children. Its insane she wastes all this time waiting for Bill to return to be a full "family of five"". I really feel this is by far the worst possible thing she could do as mother.

And no i'm not fat shaming Char, its just that she appears so much smaller on her Instagram pictures than the vlog. For example she posted a picture of the same clothes so has on in the latest vlog and she looks so different! I'm referring to the pink top, pink cardigan and those horrible farmer jeans. I don't know, is she using the wrong lens or something?:m
Yes Char I know you tell us every week you have a massive ass, but the difference is incredibly confusing.

Gotta give the woman credit, at least she marks the hell out of her #ad posts. No confusion. :p

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.