Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first joined this site I was a bit shocked by the comments on people’s appearances but the more I’ve used it, the more I’ve realised it’s no different to what most women chat about in their friend groups. Or gossip magazines (which our Char reads!) To be fair, she has said herself on multiple occasions that she’s a “big” girl with big legs and arse, and loose skin, which is precisely why she’s going to the gym and did Slimming World. She even said in a video once she thought her arms were like ham hanging up in a butchers shop, which isn’t a very nice way to talk about yourself. But my point being she’s obviously aware and actively trying to change herself. Doesn’t make her gym posts any less annoying though 😂

Reactions: 2
Would anyone be offended if it had been “she’s really small & pretty”
Well seeing as that never happens... the comment is always that someone is pretty despite being big (fat).

Christ, just when you think the body positivity/neutrality movement is gaining momentum, you realise it has a long, long way to go.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t get it.

She is a “bigger” girl - that’s factual information! She says so herself.

Would anyone be offended if it had been “she’s really small & pretty”
The difference is it’s small AND pretty, whereas what is usually said is big BUT pretty.

So you can be small and pretty, or if you’re big you are pretty despite your size.

If someone said “she’s big and pretty” I don’t think anyone would mind. It’s the word “but”. Or that’s what I take from it anyway.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte is chubby she works the angles well and wears baggy clothing to hide it
But I would never say really big maybe a 16
To be fair she’s just had a baby and it takes time and she is getting fit .
I wouldn’t even care but she lies and says her clothing is a twelve, then you see a bigger pic and think 🤔 well girl you’ve been fibbing .
It’s all down to insecurity, sometimes you have to own it and sod em all .

Reactions: 2
Prepare yourselves for the massively posed ‘going out tonight’ shots with curly hair, loads of makeup, some garment off ASOS and toe shots.
Spare me the toes 🤢🤢🤢

Gotta say i'm a bit confused with this ''exchange''. Char her self has said this numerous times on her vlogs, she has a big butt and big legs! I have to give the woman credit, she is very pretty without the multiple heavy layers of foundation! I do think she looks nice when she curls her hair and put on minimum makeup, the natural look she does sometimes. Do you know what does drive me crazy, is the off the shoulder tops with no bra. I have skipped through so many vlogs because of her choice of clothing. I can live with her ''massive ass'', Charlottes words not mine! lol.

And I do agree with ''its better for the environment'' rubbish. I blame Tesco, BUT she could just go for a walk to the fruit and veg shop. Imagine all the gym fees should would save by just walking to the village.
Tbf without all her slap she’s pretty rough and her weird comb over hair doo

Reactions: 3
Spare me the toes 🤢🤢🤢

Tbf without all her slap she’s pretty rough and her weird comb over hair doo
See ladies you can have someone completely disagree with your comment and not lose your tit! I welcome different opinions, the more the better! Everyone has an opinion or observation and I for one what to read them. I am always interested in what someone else thinks of the same vlog I have just watched. I can't work out Char for the life of me! No way in hell is she a size 12, she is off her rocker but what can you do but laugh at her claims. I think she is the better of the bunch. Emma Norris, the bloody Emma brummy and not forgetting Ms Meldrum are completely liars but Char is just a little sloppy, sweet and kinda fake but I still get a little laugh out of her funny facial expressions. When she isn't pissing me off I actually feel sorry for her but it usually doesn't last long before she annoys me again. Cue the gym insta stories. Good grief!

Reactions: 5
Just watched her grocery haul and, I don't know what it was about it, but it was the most likeable that she's been in ages. It felt relaxed and unscripted (in a good way), the recipes sounded delicious and she was just really normal and relatable.

CHARLOTTE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS - More like that, please. And do the leek risotto thingy as a video.

Reactions: 9
See ladies you can have someone completely disagree with your comment and not lose your tit! I welcome different opinions, the more the better! Everyone has an opinion or observation and I for one what to read them. I am always interested in what someone else thinks of the same vlog I have just watched. I can't work out Char for the life of me! No way in hell is she a size 12, she is off her rocker but what can you do but laugh at her claims. I think she is the better of the bunch. Emma Norris, the bloody Emma brummy and not forgetting Ms Meldrum are completely liars but Char is just a little sloppy, sweet and kinda fake but I still get a little laugh out of her funny facial expressions. When she isn't pissing me off I actually feel sorry for her but it usually doesn't last long before she annoys me again. Cue the gym insta stories. Good grief!
I agree I prefer Charlotte to any of the others at least she is nice , the others come across as ultra fake and that’s so meh whatever

Reactions: 4
Just watched her grocery haul and, I don't know what it was about it, but it was the most likeable that she's been in ages. It felt relaxed and unscripted (in a good way), the recipes sounded delicious and she was just really normal and relatable.

CHARLOTTE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS - More like that, please. And do the leek risotto thingy as a video.
SWIPE UP SALLY . Now this is a brilliant user name! I loved this, i'm sorry I didn't think of myself!

Reactions: 3
For some reason it really irritates me when she says a 9 day fortnight, why doesn't she just say he gets every other Friday off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For some reason it really irritates me when she says a 9 day fortnight, why doesn't she just say he gets every other Friday off
You know, I wasn't actually sure what a 9 day fortnight was 🤣🤣🤣 Now you've said, it makes sense and irritates me too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't actually believe how quickly the past two weeks have gone because it only feels like last Friday she was telling us about his 9 day fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long do you think it’ll be before we see those painted toe nails? Any opportunity to get those trotters out... 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.