Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding her more unbearable than usual with her latest gym/exercise/healthy eating thing. Fair enough to do it but do we need to several posts every time she goes to the gym or an exercise class?

Agree.
Find it odd how she’s constantly saying that she needs to go to prove to herself that she can. Like, come on - if you want to do something then just do it. No need to harp on about it.
I find gym content completely boring - if I want to see average people at the gym I can see them at my own gym.

Reactions: 6
Agree.
Find it odd how she’s constantly saying that she needs to go to prove to herself that she can. Like, come on - if you want to do something then just do it. No need to harp on about it.
I find gym content completely boring - if I want to see average people at the gym I can see them at my own gym.
I agree, just go to the gym and get on with it, nobody else needs to know. What do these gym braggers want us to do, throw a bloody party everytime they go. I might just keep posting about everytime I go for a pee. I'm sure it'll be as interesting as showing your red sweaty gym face for likes🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m finding her more unbearable than usual with her latest gym/exercise/healthy eating thing. Fair enough to do it but do we need to several posts every time she goes to the gym or an exercise class?
Anything for content with these social media folks I’m afraid!

Reactions: 3
Making sure she shows her little net shopping bag today. Not plastic. But, she doesnt read here 😉
I bet all the "Tea in China"" that she reads this thread on the daily! From the day this thread went live I have witnessed the words posts turn into reality on her insta stories or vlogs. Its really weird, but its 100% the truth. Whatever you post or complain about turns up out of the blue on her yt channel. The thread writes her weekly script.

You just know we are going to get back to back gym stories for weeks on end now. lol. Gotta see the funny side of that. We are on to you Char!

Reactions: 4
Haha she is just cringe AF isn't she. Was glad to see them making an effort to see marks family though because every celebration seems to just include her family.

Reactions: 6
I have always thought this about her. Her earlier videos are the worst in terms of camera posing and angles. She seems very image obsessed.
Whenever she’s filming herself talking she talks normally when she is looking away from the camera. But as soon as she makes eye contact with the camera her forehead goes crazy and she does that weird squinty thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whenever she’s filming herself talking she talks normally when she is looking away from the camera. But as soon as she makes eye contact with the camera her forehead goes crazy and she does that weird squinty thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she needs glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her food always looks good and I like her table wear.
She’s as annoying as sin though 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
No, she isn’t ‘big’.
Well in my opinion she is. But I’m of older generation and I do think young girls are bigger than what they were than when I was in my 20s/30s.

Looks normal to me. Big but pretty is a horrible back handed compliment imo
Unless you hadn’t worked it out lovely Tattle is pretty much full of horrible comments far worse than any I have posted. I do think she’s pretty but I also think she’s weighty. Not sure why you are here Rave thread maybe ??? Tattle is about freedom of speech.

"Big but with a pretty face"

Oh do duck off.
Why are you here if you don’t want to read others opinions?? In my opinion she’s big but pretty. Obviously she thinks so or wouldn’t be going to the gym. Are you her friend or something???

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Well in my opinion she is. But I’m of older generation and I do think young girls are bigger than what they were than when I was in my 20s/30s.

Unless you hadn’t worked it out lovely Tattle is pretty much full of horrible comments far worse than any I have posted. I do think she’s pretty but I also think she’s weighty. Not sure why you are here Rave thread maybe ??? Tattle is about freedom of speech.

Why are you here if you don’t want to read others opinions?? In my opinion she’s big but pretty. Obviously she thinks so or wouldn’t be going to the gym. Are you her friend or something???
Well you sound bleeping delightful don’t you dear. Is being patronising an old person thing?

I wasn’t talking about the comment just in relation to her, so no, I won’t start a rave thread.

Big but pretty IS a horrible thing to say about ANYONE, Not just her.

And yes - freedom of speech. So I have as much right to comment on your comment as you have to comment on Charl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well you sound bleeping delightful don’t you dear. Is being patronising an old person thing?

I wasn’t talking about the comment just in relation to her, so no, I won’t start a rave thread.

Big but pretty IS a horrible thing to say about ANYONE, Not just her.

And yes - freedom of speech. So I have as much right to comment on your comment as you have to comment on Charl.
Why is it horrible to say someone is pretty? Where I’m from it’s a compliment???

Why is it horrible to say someone is pretty? Where I’m from it’s a compliment???

Yeah I don’t get it.

She is a “bigger” girl - that’s factual information! She says so herself.

Would anyone be offended if it had been “she’s really small & pretty”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.