Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was grim

Subway lol she will literally take anything she’s offered

And there she goes again, romanticising taking Stan to nursery....pic of him complete with rubbish on the ground lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think all feet look weird, and I'm a beauty therapist 🤣 dress looks nice though.

Those wires from the extension are annoying me. I want to move them out of the way so badly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I never noticed those trotters before:eek:
Lovely dress though she's looks nice if you ignore the head tilt smirk again

• Haha
She looks really nice here, she does have a skill of doing nice hair and make up, even if I think she puts way more foundation on than she needs 😂 I wish she was just doing a normal smile rather than a tilty half arsed smile.

She does have amazing make up skills I'll say that. I love her dress too!

Have never noticed those feet before though! Bloody hell!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t mean to sound awful, but the latest ‘what I eat in a day’ thing just can’t be right - I eat literally double that and I’m a slim size ten.. tho, I guess, we all have different metabolisms..!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sometimes odd things tickle me.
Her latest grocery haul sorry chicken in bashing you to death.
Charlotte the chucks dead already.
I do quite enjoy her hauls and meal plans as feel stuck in a rut.

Reactions: 2
Wish I had smashed avocado with red wine vinegar on toasted seeded bread, topped with cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta and a drizzle of balsamic glaze, for breakfast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish I had smashed avocado with red wine vinegar on toasted seeded bread, topped with cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta and a drizzle of balsamic glaze, for breakfast 🙄
Stop you are making me hungry !
I bashed a chicken to death last night.
I moved it from the smeg to the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to laugh at this too! That was a proper Instagram breakfast, not a busy-Mum breakfast. Although she is a self confessed “foodie”. And I agree with what someone else said, that wasn’t much food for a day at all. She’s either lying or on some weird restrictive diet all of a sudden.

Both of thee things people have mentioned in the comments, too. Unrealistic and not enough food.

Reactions: 4
It’s been bugging me for ages who she reminds me of.. then I saw an old clip of Eastenders on Twitter today and realised its Janine! They look similar.

• Haha
When she wears her cardigans hanging off her shoulders I want to jump through my screen and pull it up for her. It’s not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she wears her cardigans hanging off her shoulders I want to jump through my screen and pull it up for her. It’s not a good look!
She says she buys everything oversized because that’s just how she likes it, but honestly I think it looks sloppy and untidy

Reactions: 4
I’m 2:28 minutes into her daily cleaning routine and Charlotte is yet to stop for breath!

She’s talking soooo fast on her voice over 🙈

To be honest, as a former big fan of Charlotte, in the grand scheme of things and compared to other *cough* Meldrum *cough* vloggers she’s not really that bad. The problem for me is, I can’t stand the Channel Mum crew as they literally put out the exact same videos all at the same time, and clearly have to put out a certain ‘character’ for Channel Mum. She seems pretty harmless, but comes across as false. Her videos/insta posts are so repetitive that I know just from memory:

Wednesday is a busy day with both kids swimming and Daisy at ballet. Easy meal when Bill has jujitsu. On Fridays Mark works from home (and she loves it). Mark really loves those Nature Valley peanut bars. Daisy really loves brioche. Laundry. Laundry. LAUNDRY. Popping to Waitrose. Costa. She really, really loves the weekend. Mark’s at football.

Whilst I’m here and being petty, I can’t stand these Little House on the Prairie dresses she keeps wearing. Also, according to her daily cleaning video, Mark sometimes doesn’t get time to empty the dishwasher before he goes to work. Erm, what?! Get up 5mins earlier and help your girlfriend out, man!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Charlotte wants a medal for all that housework she’s done today 🙄

• Haha
Typical Char "look how much I got done today, even though I'm just little ole me, nothing special." (* stares longingly out the window, while singing show tunes. Jumper pulled over her knuckles, Costa in hand*)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.