Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bill is a bit old for that now. His friends will take the mick.
Yeah, sadly I think so too. My almost 6 year old came home yesterday asking if he can call me mum now instead of mummy because he's not a baby... Broke my heart 😭😭
However, this morning he'd forgotten and I was mummy again 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This is absolutely brilliant. Came across this thread today and I have been HOWLING with laughter! The sleeve thing absolutely does my head in I cannot bare it!! And the kids calling her mama! Who’s kids actually call them mama?!?! Another thing that winds me up is calling daisy, ‘day’ I just can’t understand that one at all, hardly an abbreviation that works. I enjoyed the food hauls and meal plans to begin with but as you all say how repetitive they are - 2 cucumbers, check! Peanut bars for Mark because he really really likes these ones, check! Extra eggs although we get them from the milkman and so on 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so odd!! Romanticising parenthood like she’s in some Edwardian drama! Mama and dada indeed!

Grow the hell up Charlotte you are embarrassing

Poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The sleeve thing is to make her look smaller, I reckon. Like 'Oh dearie me, my tiny frame is just swamped by this enormous cardigan.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's dada that annoys the tit out of me. Wtf even is that. Mama and Dada 😂🙈 aw she makes me cringe

This is absolutely brilliant. Came across this thread today and I have been HOWLING with laughter! The sleeve thing absolutely does my head in I cannot bare it!! And the kids calling her mama! Who’s kids actually call them mama?!?! Another thing that winds me up is calling daisy, ‘day’ I just can’t understand that one at all, hardly an abbreviation that works. I enjoyed the food hauls and meal plans to begin with but as you all say how repetitive they are - 2 cucumbers, check! Peanut bars for Mark because he really really likes these ones, check! Extra eggs although we get them from the milkman and so on 😫

hahahahahaha guysssss... my little boy calls me Mama! I think culturally, this is something I grew up with, so felt natural for us to use that name as well. lol lol please don't hate it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
so 'mama' is cultural? she lives near manchester!
What? I wasn't trying to defend her, I was defending the use of the word Mama as a terminology. I am not originally from the UK, hence why I said it's something "culturally, IIIIIII, grew up with" in reference to someone saying "Who's kids actually call them Mama?".✌

I am not a Charlotte fan but my youngest calls me Mama. It’s not something I encouraged or started myself, it’s just kind of naturally happened.

Reactions: 2
hahahahahaha guysssss... my little boy calls me Mama! I think culturally, this is something I grew up with, so felt natural for us to use that name as well. lol lol please don't hate it. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry! Was me brought it up 🙊 Didn’t mean to offend, if that’s what works in your family, that’s all that matters!

• Haha
And for a vegan sandwich? She eats a fair old chunk of meat as per her meal plans!!
Yes!!!!!
I know she's a foodie, and normally I think she's relatively good by blogger standards with what ads she takes on... but subway???
I swear when she was doing slimming world she once said she'd never have a subway salad because they're rank, and I've never heard her mention it any other time?
Also sure she eats meat in every meal 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s like the least vegan person ever. And I notice it particularly as I am vegan 😂 it irritates me, probably irrationally, whenever she tries to jump on that bandwagon. Get your own 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s like the least vegan person ever. And I notice it particularly as I am vegan 😂 it irritates me, probably irrationally, whenever she tries to jump on that bandwagon. Get your own 🤣
Exactly! Loads of meat and cheese and frothy milk in her coffees. Meat and dairy seem to make up 90% of her diet

I have noticed for the last few meal plans she’s been putting a few meat free dinners.... this must be why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.