Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical Char "look how much I got done today, even though I'm just little ole me, nothing special." (* stares longingly out the window, while singing show tunes. Jumper pulled over her knuckles, Costa in hand*)
And a “brew” in hand? 🙄

Stan definitely looks exactly like her. Maybe the eyes are more Mark, but everything else is her. Same with Daisy - I’ve never seen a child look SO much like one parent. She’s like a little clone!

Reactions: 3
I felt like the little explanation of why she does the housework was especially for tattle 🏆

Reactions: 1
Does it irrationally annoy anyone else when she refers to a coffee as a brew???

To me, a brew is tea... You don't brew coffee right?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did think she's doing a lot more ads recently.
I think she does them quite well, however she's getting dangerously close to the Mrs m/Emily Norris way of just shilling anything to make money whether she likes it or now. Case in point, subway and compare the market or whatever it is.

Clearly she needs to make some more money for her extension, which is fine, but Char please don't lose the one thing that made you different from the rest of them!

Reactions: 4
I personally never watch ads. I will never, ever be convinced by an ad from a vlogger.

The fact that she feels the need to always say ‘thank you for being so supportive with the ads recently’ proves that she knows everyone hates the ads.

Reactions: 10
Yeah @snickerdoodle it's because she knows she's doing a lot more than usual.
I won't watch videos that are solely ads, as I can't be arsed being sold to. If it's a bit of an ad in a vlog l, I'll probably watch as long as it's declared properly!

Does it irrationally annoy anyone else when she refers to a coffee as a brew???

To me, a brew is tea... You don't brew coffee right?!
I've always referred to it as brewing coffee.

According to my googling, brew is when you pour hot water over coffee or tea. You also brew beer.

I think she said once that she calls coffee a brew but doesn’t know why. She’s way more quiet on the Instagram front lately isn’t she?

She has been quiet on insta from she found out about this website. I remember her posting stories or pics of a matalan try on. People accused her of it being an undeclared ad, so she went off on one. I've thought, since then, she has been quieter on there. She used to upload chatty stories daily, prior to that.

Reactions: 3
She has been quiet on insta from she found out about this website. I remember her posting stories or pics of a matalan try on. People accused her of it being an undeclared ad, so she went off on one. I've thought, since then, she has been quieter on there. She used to upload chatty stories daily, prior to that.

If she reads on here then why does she still insist on showing us her gross feet and poorly manicured fingers all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mark is taking her away towards the end of the year, and it’s a surprise. Do we reckon he’ll propose?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mark is taking her away towards the end of the year, and it’s a surprise. Do we reckon he’ll propose?
Nah! She’d give her right leg for a proposal but he’s happy enough plodding along with her acting like his mother. 😂

• Haha
Sob story again on her insta stories about Daisy being ill, and arse licking apologies about her video uploads. She seems massively stressed out over something we all have to deal with and go to work. I don’t think YouTube is right for her.

surprise she's explaining why she never does insta stories anymore, was only mentioned on here yesterday- hi Charlotte!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.