Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I may have mentioned this, I don’t mean to ask but why does she sound like she’s got a snotty nose? Is it actually that or maybe the camera sound?

Isn’t it because she was born without a soft palate.
She also wears hearing aids so that could be it also.
Oh it could be that then! I know she has stickler syndrome but didn’t know she had palate issues

Just googled it saying people with cleft palate sound nasally! Now I’m on here because of how judgmental we can be but I didn’t mean to say she sounded snotty! It’s obviously not her fault 🥺

Reactions: 3
Oh Char, again with #AD stuff on youtube. If you can't sit through this latest instalment just fast forward to the end when she is wearing the kids toy, its priceless. 😄

Reactions: 1
Marks off for 9 days I’m going to sit and stare at him play fifa cause I really really fancy him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
All she does is say she’s glad when the kids are at nursery or asleep ‘so she can get stuff done’. If she really has that much to do work-wise, why not put them in childcare more than one day a week like everyone else who works full time has to and stop moaning about it

Marks off for 9 days I’m going to sit and stare at him play fifa cause I really really fancy him
I swear she dotes on this guy to the point of it being unhealthy.

Reactions: 9
I love my fella but godddd 9 days with him and the kids in the house... put it this way... I wouldn’t be sitting staring at him 😂 he’d drive me up the bloody wall!! Whenever we have a bit of time off together I find myself desperate for him to go back to work! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t think he’s home for 9 days.. think she said he now works a 9 day fortnight... lol

i'm trying to be fair but Mark has been in the background of her vlogs for years and he really seems kinda boring. Maybe its a case of opposites attract. She is over the top, and he is under stated. It seems unfair to judge the man on years of filming with little words coming out of his mouth but dull comes to mind every time I watch a vlog. Yes I know, ''she really fancy him"" good grief!

😂 I do agree, she is ridiculous with it. She used to go in bills room most vlogs and get tearful over how much she missed him when he's at his dad's or when she goes on Instagram to cry because one of the kids has got a cold 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On Katie Ellison in her latest video - “We’ve even met up a few times in real life too!” Proper bum frills or what?!

• Haha
She can’t help the way she is I suppose but I do think she’s quite unhinged and could do with some therapy or something. It’s okay to be emotional/sensitive but she takes it to another level. Can you imagine when she gets into an argument with Mark? She must be insufferable

Yeah having an argument with her would be like kicking a puppy

• Haha
i think she's got a real nasty streak in there.....i see her face cloud over occasionally and think she's about to lose it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.