Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so they are at risk from people they know.....yes,bullying will be RIFE when their peers see what we all see. remember its out there from day one of their lives! mental health of these kids will plummet once the bullies take hold, simply because there will be so much info out there about them.....for a start, look at al Daisys medical info she has shared. poor kid is only 3.....when will she stop?
Oh yes I completely agree with you about this. Sharing personal info and pictures could be very damaging to their mental health, but as long as they a free holiday out it, it's all worth it!

Reactions: 2
And my point is children are much more at risk from people they do know, then total strangers. That is a concrete fact. Even kids that have been subjected to hideous things from people they did meet online, it is usually after months of grooming.
Another concrete fact is that children have a right to privacy. Here is an interesting article:

Charl should stick to cooking and home style videos. I really enjoy her meal plans, and recently her supermarket best buys. I will never be able to enjoy family vlogs because of how strongly I disagree with the exploitation. Might sound a little dramatic, but that’s exactly what it is.

Reactions: 7
And my point is children are much more at risk from people they do know, then total strangers. That is a concrete fact. Even kids that have been subjected to hideous things from people they did meet online, it is usually after months of grooming.
Ok so they haven’t been abducted. Tell me, what about the paedophiles who can potentially use her children’s images? I’m not even talking about naked or half naked images. I’m talking about perverts superimposing their faces onto the bodies of abused children! I work with these sickos so I know every single trick they’re up to.
Still think it’s ok to make your children public?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ok so they haven’t been abducted. Tell me, what about the paedophiles who can potentially use her children’s images? I’m not even talking about naked or half naked images. I’m talking about perverts superimposing their faces onto the bodies of abused children! I work with these sickos so I know every single trick they’re up to.
Still think it’s ok to make your children public?
I agree with you about images and personal details online especially regarding consent. I just don't think the address issue in terms of a stranger murdering a child is the real area of concern here (as that's much more likely to be someone you know).

Well time well tell. I certainly wouldn’t risk it for the sake of a few quid.

Reactions: 1
here she goes again....romanticising a bit of cleaning!! get a grip love

you did what we all did, its called housework! complete with pic of stairs with all that weird stuff she's got hanging

• Sick
Reactions: 5

you did what we all did, its called housework! complete with pic of stairs with all that weird stuff she's got hanging
Was there by any chance “birdsong” in the background? 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Guess you would take the risk with your kids then hmmm.
Fair enough I’m sorry if other parents here come across as protective,
It’s not like their kids are their whole world or anything 🙄🙄

• Heart

There’s too much going on on those stairs ,less is more Char

Reactions: 3
Oh man I can’t stand some of the shite people spew out in the comments

I just had a look and oooooh, drama is starting 😂
36015416-DC1E-4F0C-A32D-DE78F1F16D3B.jpeg
36015416-DC1E-4F0C-A32D-DE78F1F16D3B.jpeg

I just need somewhere to vent about how irritating I find the sleeve holding, obsessed with everything being ‘cosy’ vibe. I don’t hate or of find her to be a bad person, especially in the company of other vloggers. But the cosy thing. It’s odd.

I just need somewhere to vent about how irritating I find the sleeve holding, obsessed with everything being ‘cosy’ vibe. I don’t hate or of find her to be a bad person, especially in the company of other vloggers. But the cosy thing. It’s odd.
This is one thing that’s irritated me about her right from the beginning. I don’t know why but the sleeve holding drives me NUTS. Trying to appear cute or something? STOP IT!!!!

Reactions: 6
Cute!? Lol no never, Charl is very clumsy and awkward , she will never be ‘cute’

Her god awful thumbs up with her overgrown nail varnish. Irritates the life out of me

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Right see this fingers crossed thing she does AW THE TIME it does my tits in. Half the time she doesn't even cross her fingers, just waves them around a wee bit. And that laugh thing she does. You know the one, the "heh" thing 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Generally I don’t mind Charlotte, but WHY does she have her kids call her mama? It really gets on my nerves

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.