Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a dick. You can tell the dynamics of her relationship. She can post as much lovey dovey look at us so in love crap but never once is frank sat in the same sofa as her if an evening. He's always on another one and she's paying attention to the dog and cat and him on his phone. Delightful.
Frank is so disinterested in the whole relationship. He must be with her for the kids only, surely.

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t bill spend every other weekend with his dad? Why doesn’t he have belongings there? Fair enough take your uniform but surely he should have some t shirts and pants to wear.

I’ve just watched part of that stupid primark haul (couldn’t sit through the whole thing). The bit at the beginning where she shows what frank got the kids (she was too busy fingering the beige homeward crap) - why does she try to justify even the kids sizes? We got this in 5-6 for Daisy coz she’s really petite and we got size 10-11 for bill because he’s 10 this year but he’s really tall. Nobody cares what size you or your kids are charl. And your dog isn’t weird. He’s basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet Bill’s Dad and his partner rip the absolute tit out of her, even if they’re nice to her face. If my husbands ex carried on the way she does online, I’d be highly entertained 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do the kids always walk to her grandparents in their pjs?
I don't get that either. So mud splashes, dirt from pavements, any spillages from anything they do at grannies could be on them and then they get in bed with them on. No bath either then! 🤮 They'll be straight up the stairs the second they're home so her and Frank can get boozing and eating.

Reactions: 18
I don't get that either. So mud splashes, dirt from pavements, any spillages from anything they do at grannies could be on them and then they get in bed with them on. No bath either then! 🤮 They'll be straight up the stairs the second they're home so her and Frank can get boozing and eating.
It’s an absolute nonsense. Why take the kids out at 7pm? Why not take them round today or tomorrow during the day?? It’s not like they do anything over a weekend anyway - why take them over on a Friday evening at a time when those two kids should be getting bathed and put into bed? its just lazy as duck.

Reactions: 11
It’s an absolute nonsense. Why take the kids out at 7pm? Why not take them round today or tomorrow during the day?? It’s not like they do anything over a weekend anyway - why take them over on a Friday evening at a time when those two kids should be getting bathed and put into bed? its just lazy as duck.
It just demonstrates how utterly selfish she is.

She wants to go in the evening so she can have a drink, screw what it means to her kids and when they get to bed.

It’s like she has her life and she shoehorns the kids in like they are some sort of inconvenience. Proven by constantly taking Stan to coffee shops and supermarkets on his days off nursery.

The kids make her living for her but it appears she treats them as a burden.
I really hope that’s just how she comes across and it’s not the reality of the situation but she is an insta mum so who knows!

• Heart
I’ve just watched part of that stupid primark haul (couldn’t sit through the whole thing). The bit at the beginning where she shows what frank got the kids (she was too busy fingering the beige homeward crap) - why does she try to justify even the kids sizes? We got this in 5-6 for Daisy coz she’s really petite and we got size 10-11 for bill because he’s 10 this year but he’s really tall. Nobody cares what size you or your kids are charl. And your dog isn’t weird. He’s basic.
I mean Daisy is 5 nearly 6 so it’s hardly a surprise that she wears age 5-6!
And the way she acts like Mark going to the kids section and picking out some bits for the kids is so amazing and special. Charlotte, most parents buy clothes for their kids, it’s kind of expected.
I am surprised that Bill doesn’t get to choose his own clothes though? My older two(similar age) choose their own stuff. I thought the stuff Mark picked out was ugly anyway but that’s just my taste I guess.

Reactions: 16
I mean Daisy is 5 nearly 6 so it’s hardly a surprise that she wears age 5-6!
And the way she acts like Mark going to the kids section and picking out some bits for the kids is so amazing and special. Charlotte, most parents buy clothes for their kids, it’s kind of expected.
I am surprised that Bill doesn’t get to choose his own clothes though? My older two(similar age) choose their own stuff. I thought the stuff Mark picked out was ugly anyway but that’s just my taste I guess.
I know, Mark gets praised for acting like any other parent.
My husband and I would never go to Primark and not pick up my son a few bits. And if I have my son with me, who is 3 years old, I would let him have a say in what I chose.

I don’t know when she is going to start treating Bill like a pre teen and not a small child. Some of the stuff she got him in the last H and M haul was hideous.

Reactions: 11
I know, Mark gets praised for acting like any other parent.
My husband and I would never go to Primark and not pick up my son a few bits. And if I have my son with me, who is 3 years old, I would let him have a say in what I chose.

I don’t know when she is going to start treating Bill like a pre teen and not a small child. Some of the stuff she got him in the last H and M haul was hideous.
I'm suprised bill wears the stuff my daughter is almost 9 and she will not wear something if she doesn't like it so now I just don't buy her clothes without asking. She's not a ungrateful kid by any means but she almost 9 and has her own style now granted might not be what I like and sometimes I do try persuade her but she's her own person who likes what she likes and I have to respect that

Why is it “bloody hard being able to do stuff like this a Mum” but why is it?! Just because you are a Mum are you not allowed any free time?! Why does she feel the need to justify everything she does?
She has a few days when all 3 kids are in school/nursery, she could literally do this every week if she wanted!
The trying to look like a busy stressed mum really pisses me off, when the majority of us have proper work hours and deadlines to stick to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t bill spend every other weekend with his dad? Why doesn’t he have belongings there? Fair enough take your uniform but surely he should have some t shirts and pants to wear.
If Bill was my Son I’d have a lovely wee overnight bag for his clothes and whatever else he’d like to take instead of a poxy carrier bag!!!

Reactions: 10
Well would you look at that, her parents are babysitting today!! 😏
I'm going with her having a woolly jumper/quick wash cycle on her washing machine, 'cos she's worn that jumper every day since Monday, and that is beyond manky if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is it “bloody hard being able to do stuff like this a Mum” but why is it?! Just because you are a Mum are you not allowed any free time?! Why does she feel the need to justify everything she does?
This stuff really shows that she really has no idea about other peoples lives. She has several days a week child free, her work is from home and flexible enough that she has regular coffee shop visits and supermarket trips so could clearly fit in other things too. She had a partner and family nearby who are seemingly happy to look after her kids. So what exactly makes it so hard for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think her aim with this kind of shite is even that she’s trying to justify herself. It’s all the ridiculous, pointless fetishisation of parenting and motherhood, and her simpering, silly try hard motivational CRAP. It’s trying to create ‘content’ out of just mundane stuff, and telling herself it counts as ‘work.’

Also note the story today priming her sheep for yet more paid work in January. She’s a lazy, self-absorbed, utterly thick, lying twit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.