Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s had a Eastenders style Christmas and found out old sharky has been playing away 🙈 bit strange she’s been so quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has already started paving the way for some ads in January - despite having previously said January would be really quiet as an excuse for the relentless shower of shite brand ‘content’ she subjected the Internet to in December. So she’ll have to come back to the gram pretty soon to show her simpering, caked on face a bit for engagement before she posts any ads.

Brace yourselves, Tattlers. Maybe she’ll kick off with a cringey video round up of Christmas chez Taylor. 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She may not be posting but there is absolutely no way she's not taking photos of everything, making mental notes of any 'deep and meaningful' things people say and drafting OTT emotional IG posts to publish at a later date. She'll be back bleating on about how she loved the break from it all (despite still filming everyone), telling us all how wonderful the festive period was being 'present in the moment' and blah blah blah 😴🥱😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, I bet she’s chomping at the bit to get back on and explain to everyone how she’s had a really lovely break and that’s ok because no-mark and the kids needed time to be a family and share the festivities with her whilst being the perfect co-parent with bills dad and eat their body weight in really lovely processed muck from m and s that she can afford because she works really really hard, don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s posted photos on her own Facebook page of them all day having dinner on Christmas Day I think she is just wanting to keep all her insta fans in suspense whilst she has a “well deserved” break from working so hard

Reactions: 8
She'll be back with a vlog of the whole of Christmas 'cos those kids are never off the clock and she's addicted to filming every bleeping moment. She'll be a stone heavier and will be banging on about a new year, new me health kick! :rolleyes: 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s posted photos on her own Facebook page of them all day having dinner on Christmas Day I think she is just wanting to keep all her insta fans in suspense whilst she has a “well deserved” break from working so hard
I used to be a “friend” before she dropped me. She still has a few from the “group” we met through and it was her deleting me that made me come here.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her silence over the last few days is making me become “Mystic Meg” and predicting some kind of made up catastrophe happened over Christmas or she just wasn’t feeling it after the year she’s just had!!!!!

Reactions: 3
How did you meet her and why did she drop you?!
We met when she was pregnant with Bill (an online baby group. I guess I just didn’t give her enough likes/comments. I reached out when I thought stephen had left her (her post was ambiguous and she felt sorry for herself) and she never replied.
She called everyone Possum back then.

I have screenshots somewhere from the group 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
We met when she was pregnant with Bill (an online baby group. I guess I just didn’t give her enough likes/comments. I reached out when I thought stephen had left her (her post was ambiguous and she felt sorry for herself) and she never replied.

Possum???? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Your homework for tonight is to find them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to be a “friend” before she dropped me. She still has a few from the “group” we met through and it was her deleting me that made me come here.
I knew she was a raving little cow really 😂 No one is that nice. I bet she was ambiguous about her separation from Stephen! God forbid people reason she was having an affair, maybe. It may have not been a physical affair but it was definitely emotional. I always knew she was a little liar.

Jesus even years ago she made a Facebook post like a romance/Disney novel “a desperate mother” and “Daisy is like Cinderella today” 🙄 Get a bleeping grip you absolute drip!! Her brain really hasn’t developed past 15 years of age has it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why was the missing shoe picture of some plants? Wouldn’t it have been better to have been the other shoe so people knew what they were looking for?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.