Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off her negative LFT but won’t it make more sense to do the kids too? With them being at school/nursery etc. Also, wasn’t Bill at his dads last year for Xmas morning too? I’m sure they alternate usually
She would never allow him to spend the actual day there im sure, even had him home by lunchtime on Father’s Day 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She would never allow him to spend the actual day there im sure, even had him home by lunchtime on Father’s Day 😢
Even as a single mum myself I find that sad. I don’t have a great relationship with my kids dad but it’s about the kids not me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly you could script her stories for her - ‘Have an amazing one. You deserve it.’ She fancies herself as Cheshire’s answer to Brene Brown.

Get over your wet self, Charl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂 she’s trolling me now with Mr Hankey the Christmas poo. Doesn’t change that you are still an insufferable, lying cow Charl who will literally advertise tit. Oh! And your husband still looks like a serial killer 😂 Merry Christmas ya bunch of filthy animals! And don’t cry too much tomorrow 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's gone to get more bread!!!! How can she not have any in that vast freezer??? Ketchup and YET MORE SNACKS!!!! This woman is addicted to posting her every bleeping movement on SM. duck off Charl, and put your phone away FGS!

Reactions: 16
She's gone to get more bread!!!! How can she not have any in that vast freezer??? Ketchup and YET MORE SNACKS!!!! This woman is addicted to posting her every bleeping movement on SM. duck off Charl, and put your phone away FGS!
It’s true. I’m sick seeing her waddling up the same stretch of path for dog walks and more bleeping food 😂 She lumbers when she walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if I’m just feeling sour because I can’t see my family for Xmas due to them now having covid :( but for someone who acts so paranoid about catching it she’s at every shop imaginable buying more shite than they need!

Also something I never understand is how much she moaned about last Xmas not being able to see family (except she always saw them or ‘bumped into’ them). As rubbish as it might have been, she has a big beautiful family and young children who she can make it so magical for? Not as if she’s living alone, just find it a bit ungrateful

Reactions: 18
Is anyone running a sweepstake on who the first instahun will be to moan about how the Christmas decorations annoy them the day after Boxing Day, and then them down (complete with a speed clean video naturally!) and about talk about how spring is fast approaching?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is anyone running a sweepstake on who the first instahun will be to moan about how the Christmas decorations annoy them the day after Boxing Day, and then them down (complete with a speed clean video naturally!) and about talk about how spring is fast approaching?!
Meldrum normally takes hers down on Boxing Day - the miserable twit. Usually accompanied by some eye rolling post talking about “getting ready for a new year/a fresh page/blowing the cobwebs away” etc etc etc

Meldrum normally takes hers down on Boxing Day - the miserable twit. Usually accompanied by some eye rolling post talking about “getting ready for a new year/a fresh page/blowing the cobwebs away” etc etc etc
Haha to be fair we normally take ours down the 27th 🙈 we don't have room for all the new toys and the tree aswell as our house is tiny! Like to get it back to normal 😆

Why does she not get daisy to wear her glasses?! My daughter is the same age and wears hers all the time only takes them off for bath time and bed!! Surely the eye hospital would know she doesn’t wear them?

I hope she has a lovely Christmas, I really do. After everything she's been through, she deserves it, she really does. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh, I’m welling up with tears writing this. But I hope you and your family have had a jolly good day and remember it’s not what’s around the tree it’s WHO is around it 😊 I just feel like it’s been such a hard year for us all and Christmas is a bit of us all it really really is 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.