Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to mention her husband on her out of office?! Ffs
Oh. My. God. I can’t imagine! Putting tit like that in my Out of office text because NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CARES! just put when you’re coming back and who to direct your urgent need to. Fgs

Reactions: 20
She is a gluttonous person. It’s weird though because it’s all for herself, like she doesn’t spoil the kids with loads of Christmas presents or days out, it’s all for her, stuff she can show off to strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 13
OMG the 2021 video round up. So sickly sweet and saccharined drivel - honestly I reckon she fancies herself as Instagram’s answer to Richard bloody Curtis. I mean, I often do a video collage of the year but to share with my FAMILY. And she dedicates the video to her friends and family so WTAF are you sharing it with the bleeping INTERNET Charl??? Such an invasion of privacy for all the people in the videos, not least her poor children. The woman is not well in the head.

Reactions: 17
OMG the 2021 video round up. So sickly sweet and saccharined drivel - honestly I reckon she fancies herself as Instagram’s answer to Richard bloody Curtis. I mean, I often do a video collage of the year but to share with my FAMILY. And she dedicates the video to her friends and family so WTAF are you sharing it with the bleeping INTERNET Charl??? Such an invasion of privacy for all the people in the videos, not least her poor children. The woman is not well in the head.
That end of year video or whatever it is just goes to show how much of their lives is put out there for 1000s of complete strangers to see (and also how much she saw her family this year too!!!). Every single moment and event is filmed!!!! It's not normal behaviour IMO. She would do well to meet up with other offline adults and gain a bit of perspective about real life as I don't know anyone in my work, neighbourhood or personal life that acts or talks like she does.
And I've never in all my working life mentioned my husband in my out of office email message!

Reactions: 12
Had to mention her husband in the out of office didn’t she. Absolute drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The voice over on that 2021 video, so dramatic in true Charlotte style 😂
I laughed out loud when I saw the out of office story ffs, I’m highly amused that she mentioned her husband, I mean who the duck does that. I’m surprised she didn’t put “I’m out of office now to spend time with the bloke I really fancy” 😂
I actually think she‘s deranged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m joking my saying I wonder if merlin is mentioned in it too but I also know it’s a strong possibility that he is
I’ve might give Buffy (the goldfish I had when I was a teen) an honorary mention. You know just because Buffy tried so so hard to stay alive he really did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a nosy once you’d mentioned that and she really did look great then! I think this was after she did SlimmingWorld world after she’d had daisy.
Shes sucking it in but if she told me she was a 14 there, i would believe her!

Reactions: 3
I was cleaning upstairs with two bleeping fighting kids in toe because my hubby is actually at work. I click onto Charl and her rundown of 2021. Made me feel all fuzzy inside. Not. What godforsaken world does she live in? Cause it's sure as hell not mine! I cannot be the only one not living in moonlight and roses ffs. She grates the duck on me. She must be self aware of how she's coming across. No one in their right mind would post this tit surely?

Reactions: 14
She’s more like Richard Madeley. I couldn’t watch it to the end, it made me nauseous, it really did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s more like Richard Madeley. I couldn’t watch it to the end, it made me nauseous, it really did.
The beginning of it where she says we loved, we laughed, we held each other :ROFLMAO:. She’s from another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must tell my significant other to include me on his office notifications how dare he write I’m unavailable until x how rude

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.