Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a prick. How she can think she is relatable to other working mums is beyond me

I’ve been doing this mum thing since 2018 and in that time I have never seen a mum dressed to the nines with slap on to the extent that Charlotte does it when taking my 3 year old to nursery, going to play groups or doing baby classes with my baby. The amount she puts on is going out out make up, imo

Reactions: 8
My friend puts foundation on everyday because she’s not confident in her skin. She doesn’t leave her children looking feral in their PJs while she applies concealer, powder, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, eye brows, mascara etc.
You can see how much she loves looking at herself in just that screenshot. I guess you’ve got to to record and edit yourself everyday but she really does enjoy her own reflection.

Reactions: 14
I watched her vlog last night and it was all just so fake. The way she was with her children when putting the gingerbread house together, such fake niceness for the camera, the cringe eye bleeping herself while inappropriately filming while they were in the bath, the pulling faces at the camera when her friends were there.
Also made me cringe seeing Stan sat leaning forward in the car when they were driving, so unsafe and nobody told him to sit back properly, just filmed him instead. I am surprised Stan isn’t still in a harness at 3 years old, my 5 year old is in one still.

Reactions: 13
93E5E62B-120F-4416-9475-A0F08A53F8B6.jpeg
I’m sorry but the absolute state of those Vans 🥴…I’ve thrown better away. Get yourself and those disgusting trainers in the bin charl 🗑

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it bizarre that she buys presents on behalf of other family members and wraps them too? Just seems incredible lazy of the other family members! I understand giving them ideas of what to buy but i could not be doing with the extra pressure and stress!
Yes! Super weird 🤔

Reactions: 2
She is probably really really really busy....
Oh she is for sure busy spending all her Ad money on ASOS and Charlotte Tilbury the amount of slap she puts on her face she must be on there on there weekly 👀

This is really, really, really starting to piss me off. She insists on telling everyone her size constantly, as if the more she says it, the more believable it will be. But then we see images that VERY CLEARLY show she is not a size 12-14. It’s honestly making me angry now. Stop bleeping lying to yourself, and everyone else.
That’s the thing nobody cares she could be a size twenty and look good 😊 it’s the lying !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On one of her old vlogs from abut six years ago her and mark are going out snd she’s all dressed up and makeup done and she looks really pretty IMO but then she is like ‘I must admit I feel a tiny bit pretty, a tiny bit’ and the faux humility just annoys me-she looked lovely, just leave it at that ffs don’t pretend you don’t think so.

Reactions: 12
I know each to their own. But, I couldn’t think of anything worse than getting up in a morning having not showered (because we all know she hasn’t) and clarting on a heap of make up 🤢 sorry but it makes my face itch just thinking about it. Not to mention how disgustingly gritty those make up brushes look. She puts on a full face of make up meanwhile Daisy’s hair looks like she’s put her finger in a plug socket 🙄
The bloody pouty face again

Reactions: 9
Oh she is for sure busy spending all her Ad money on ASOS and Charlotte Tilbury the amount of slap she puts on her face she must be on there on there weekly 👀

That’s the thing nobody cares she could be a size twenty and look good 😊 it’s the lying !
She’s easily a size 20

Reactions: 7
If you go back to her first videos she speaks completely differently to how she does now-it’s almost like she is in permanent ‘telephone voice’ mode. Also feel like her oldest videos reflect more of the real Charlotte-she isn’t so sugary sweet in them.
Long time lurker on this thread, but this is totally right. When I was pregnant I was desperate to read birth stories and went back to her old blog. I was really shocked by these posts - nice bit of casual homophobia when talking about the sweeps and other vital checks by the midwives

https://www.writelikenooneswatching.com/2012/05/pregnancy-update-40-weeks-pregnan.html/

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker on this thread, but this is totally right. When I was pregnant I was desperate to read birth stories and went back to her old blog. I was really shocked by these posts - nice bit of casual homophobia when talking about the sweeps and other vital checks by the midwives

https://www.writelikenooneswatching.com/2012/05/pregnancy-update-40-weeks-pregnan.html/

Did she seriously refer to her vagina as her ‘flower’. Wow, just wow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

I’ve just read this. I’m struck by how self absorbed she was during labour; that she kept making comments about people seeing her naked. “Mum saw my boobs & vagina” - ummmm so? You chose to have your mum as your birth partner so you should be comfortable around her to be naked and vulnerable like that. That she is “pleased” not to have had a “katy Perry moment” when the midwife was examining her - im sorry but what the duck?!! it’s a medical examination performed by a professional. No one - no one - is getting any kind of sexual thrill when they go for a sweep or have their waters broken for them no matter what their sexuality and I find the fact that she’s sexualised it very very very odd. But don’t worry guys - she’s a trained actor so she was ok!
laughing when she said that “everyone” watched in amazement as her baby came down the birth canal…. Jesus get over yourself love, the medical team there probably saw umpteen babies born that day, yours wasn’t remotely special!
love how she tried to make out that she shunned all drugs during labour when she says several times prior that she had asked for drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she seriously refer to her vagina as her ‘flower’. Wow, just wow.
I like how she said whilst she was in the bath she was thinking her mum could see her boobs and her vagina. 🤨 do you mean vulva Charlotte? Kinda weird that a grown woman doesn’t know the names of every day body parts. You could hardly fit in the bath so I’m doubting your legs were spread eagle and your mum was actually catching a swatch of yer vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was reading some of the comments on one of her latest YouTube videos and there are quite a few saying what a brilliant mummy she is. I’m sorry but a McDonald’s followed by some sour sweets does not make up for the fact she sells their WHOLE lives online. They can’t even get out of the car until mama has filmed herself chatting to strangers 😢

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see how she tries to disguise her true size in the wedding video, she can’t have spent her day bending like a pretzel surely

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember also reading her post-birth advice and finding this a bit weird - I get her point about phoning first but saying that because it's not fair on your visitors to see you dripping breastmilk? Also make sure you keep on top of the housework everyone!

Screenshot_20211209-181053~2.png

I remember also reading her post-birth advice and finding this a bit weird - I get her point about phoning first but saying that because it's not fair on your visitors to see you dripping breastmilk? Also make sure you keep on top of the housework everyone!

View attachment 914698
Why would anyone be answering the door with breast milk dripping anywhere?! God she’s acting like after you’ve had a baby you wander around stark naked with all your bodily fluids and functions on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.