Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear charl
This was from 2011. The use of ammonia was widely used in meat processing and production of many standard supermarket products and fast food items - everything from packs of mince beef to big Mac’s. McDonald’s, Burger King etc all stopped using it after this campaign.

Reactions: 13
Her stories about Boris’ plan B 🤬 she’s literally crying over something that has no impact on her in the slightest. If she’s used common sense then she’ll have still been wearing a mask (this isn’t a mask debate btw) and she ‘works’ from home, her kids are still at school, shops etc are still open, what’s she whinging about?!

Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
I’ve just read this. I’m struck by how self absorbed she was during labour; that she kept making comments about people seeing her naked. “Mum saw my boobs & vagina” - ummmm so? You chose to have your mum as your birth partner so you should be comfortable around her to be naked and vulnerable like that. That she is “pleased” not to have had a “katy Perry moment” when the midwife was examining her - im sorry but what the duck?!! it’s a medical examination performed by a professional. No one - no one - is getting any kind of sexual thrill when they go for a sweep or have their waters broken for them no matter what their sexuality and I find the fact that she’s sexualised it very very very odd. But don’t worry guys - she’s a trained actor so she was ok!
laughing when she said that “everyone” watched in amazement as her baby came down the birth canal…. Jesus get over yourself love, the medical team there probably saw umpteen babies born that day, yours wasn’t remotely special!
love how she tried to make out that she shunned all drugs during labour when she says several times prior that she had asked for drugs.
Tbf when I had my kids afterwards when My mum was helping me shower was 'holy duck my mums seen everything now'. It's extremely strange how shes sexualised the sweeps and checks who in their right mind actually thinks like that? You can tell sex and all things revolving around it is extremely taboo in their family and it really shouldn't be thats why so many people have issues with sex or sexual problems and don't get them checked out cause they think it is normal

*edited for spelling mistakes

Reactions: 8
I remember also reading her post-birth advice and finding this a bit weird - I get her point about phoning first but saying that because it's not fair on your visitors to see you dripping breastmilk? Also make sure you keep on top of the housework everyone!

View attachment 914698
I opened the door to the post man this morning and didn’t realise until after the event that I had two wet patches on my PJ top after the baby slept through. damn I have been doing motherhood all wrong. 😂

Reactions: 5
“I’m a rule follower” since when Princess Charlotte?? Throughout Lockdown you were everything and anything 😡
Er Charl, I think you've conveniently forgotten the essential trip to the shops for Chewitts and 'bumping' into your family all the time!

Reactions: 18
Please Charl get a part time office job / retail... whatever...and speak to people outside of your immediate family and your phone or camera 🙏🙏 it will do you the world of good.

She's honestly so so odd (and not in a 'cooky hehe such a weirdo aren't I' way)

Reactions: 16
We do this for elderly relatives that want to get presents for our kids but can't get out much, they send money to us to buy something on ours kids wish lists 🤷‍♀️
None of her family are imobile though, I get maybe doing it for her grandparents but surely they could still wrap them themselves 🥴

Reactions: 5
another over sentimental vlog....moaning they will grow up and not want to spend time with her

does she lean on them kids? I think she does, she feels validated and knows when they are older she loses that crutch. It must have an effect on them, her being so over the top and tearful over everything,especially christmas. its unhealthy

“I’m a rule follower” since when Princess Charlotte?? Throughout Lockdown you were everything and anything 😡
She’s a liar. I lost count of all the family members she just “bumped into” whilst out walking the mutt. Funny how she never runs into them now lockdown is over 🙄 Dry your eyes Charl you attention seeker.

Is it just the lighting or is her fake tan absolutely horrible? Look at her arm
Why would you even say that! It’s just a standard size 12-14 sized arm 😂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a liar. I lost count of all the family members she just “bumped into” whilst out walking the mutt. Funny how she never runs into them now lockdown is over 🙄 Dry your eyes Charl you attention seeker.
My fricking mum lives 3 doors down from me and not once did I 'bump' into her during lockdown lmao I find it hard to believe charl ever accidentally bumped into half of her family during lockdown but yet never does anymore

Reactions: 10
That latest YouTube video where she talks about her “work” is 100% aimed at tattle 😂 “I hadn’t intended on talking about that” ok Charlotte 🤥

What did she say about her work? It’s such a long video I can’t bring myself to watch the whole thing….

Reactions: 4
Another vlog!!! And yes she films herself filming herself!!!! And then sets her camera up in the supermarket to walk past the bottles of Flash! 🤪 😂 🤪 😂 🤪 😂
I will never get over my amusement when vloggers set cameras up like this, so embarrassing and cringe in public. I always remember Charlotte setting hers up by her outside bins to film herself putting the rubbish out, why?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.