Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LLGC12

Long time reader (well over a year, but I can't keep up with how fast the threads move!) first time poster. I would have just carried on reading, but I feel like I need to say something about Charlotte's rant that she had last night about Boris' plan B and how tired she is of this "uncomfortable" situation.

You know what Charlotte you're right. I'm tired.

I'm tired of having a job in the NHS where I've had to come into the Hospital throughout the last (almost) 2 years. Whilst everyone else was at home - despite having an admin job, it wasn't an option.
I'm tired of working my backside off, even though I only work 3 days a week (I have 2 children) The 2 days I get off are filled with errands and things I can't get done during the week.
I'm tired of getting the train to work at 7am every day, because even though driving is a safer option, there's nowhere for me to park. And the places that I can park cost a fortune.
I'm tired of not seeing my family as much as I would normally do as I'm trying to keep them safe.
I'm tired of not seeing my sister as she's currently pregnant with her 3rd baby and it's a high risk pregnancy.
I'm tired of constantly making and rearranging appointments for my son with asthma.
I'm tired of trying to keep everything going whilst my husband works his arse off in a new job as he got made redundant.
I'm tired of trying to fit everything in - dog walks, school work, after school clubs, birthdays and Christmas.
I'm tired of being tired.

But I'm more tired of people like you. Who have flounted the rules since day one. Who haven't done an honest days work in their life. Who have the audacity to sit there and moan about how tired they are. When there are people out there who have had it so much worse. Who have lost people to this disease. Who have sacrificed things they shouldn't have to, to keep people safe. How can you be tired? Filming yourself switching on your washing machine is not tiring. Filming yourself put a face full of slap on is not tiring. "Popping to the shop" to fill up an already full kitchen is not tiring, or necessary!

I'm tired of you going on and on and on about how "hard" you're working. Tell me, does your job benefit anyone? Bring joy to anyone (besides yourself - don't think I haven't seen the way you look at yourself when talking to your phone) Is it necessary? Would something awful happened if you stopped filming? No. No it would not.

I am done listening to all you "influencers" and "content creators" moan about how busy you are. How your mental health is affected. How this is a "real job". I've got news for you. It is not.

You need a reality check. You're so out of touch with the real goings on in the world. We are STILL in this pandemic. Your life has continued without anything changing - your wedding still got to go ahead for Christ's sake! Stop looking at yourself, and take a good hard look around you. Read the news properly. Stop convincing yourself you have a proper job. Stop thinking that you're so bloody hard done-to. Get out of the clouds and get a real job and then maybe you'll feel some self-worth (your mental health may also improve!) Maybe then, when you do feel "tired" you've got a worthwhile reason for it.

Sorry for the rant ladies and gents - as you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Hey Charl, if you’re reading; it’s 7.51pm and I got home from work an hour ago. I left the house at 8.00 this morning and dropped my kids off at the childminders. I wear a respirator and full PPE all day and was so busy and overrun at work that I LITERALLY DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GO FOR A WEE and was close to wetting myself at the end of my shift. I was late leaving work, collected my children from the childminder and am now collapsed on the sofa trying to muster up the energy to do the bedtime routine (I’m a single parent). Once the kids are asleep, I’ll probably have cereal for dinner, shove a load of laundry in, shower and crawl into bed.

Now tell me again how busy you are. The nails look fab, darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
This is an awfully long radio silence from Charl is it not? Very unusual. Im hoping ham day was absolutely wild, I really do, and not something terrible has occurred.
I am sure she will return tomorrow.
Hi everyone I hope you are all ok. I am feeling really low because Boris has told us all to get jabbed and well it just feels like really big and scary and I feel like I might not get to spend Christmas with my family and I need this, I really do because I haven’t seen them in 24 hours. I am just really worried about it but I think that’s ok? I’ve been so busy all weekend, rolling the ham on Saturday and editing my vlog on Sunday, catching up on the housework and cooking the one decent meal my kids get each week while Mark sat in his hoodie playing games(I fancy him so much if you know what I mean?) and my weirdo dog did totally normal dog things and the kids were glued to screens all day.
Anyway I hope you are all ok and I hope you know that am really proud of you for following me, I really am.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

reader87123

VIP Member
She hasn't got "hat hair", she's just using it as an excuse to keep her hat on because she's fancying the pants off herself in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MalteasersRlife

While I agree with the majority of comments about charl and her infuriating ways, I don’t think the “that’s too much food, I was back in a size whatever 5 minutes after I gave birth” are really acceptable.. everyone’s bodies and appetites are different, the issue is Charlottes lies about her body and eating habits, not her true size. I actually don’t believe that the what I eats are entirely truthful and I reckon she snacks in between and doesn’t include that. But we shouldn’t be shaming anybody for their size and especially adding to the misconception that people should get back to their pre baby weight in the blink of an eye. No hate and I don’t wanna offend anyone but I just think it’s a bit insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I cannot get over the sheer amount of food this woman buys!! Her life revolves around food. I bet there isn't a single day where she doesn't buy more!

Who's food shop comes to £160 just because they're having friends over?! Like wtf!! When my friends come over we pass around a tube of Aldi's knock off pringles, not fucking £60 worth of nibbles! She is an absolute basket case.

Thread suggestion whilst I'm here!!

charltaylor #17 - behind kitchen island to hide her true size, Franks in the background with serial killer vibes

Reactions: 38

Plagueemmi

How does he still manage to look like he wants to skin me alive and wear me like a suit whilst smiling next to Santa Claus?
1D89DD65-7DE5-45D7-876A-DD16A1E08E2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Your choice. It’s not about being allowed squash as an adult, it’s just very strange not to want to drink plain water. You can always flavour with a slice of lemon or lime? Much tastier
Its very strange to be judging people on their squash drinking habits… you’ll be horrified to know I drink squash everyday and I even call it dilute cos I’m northern 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
She genuinely just started tearing up in the car talking about memories going to B&M didn’t she? I’m not imagining that, am I? Charlotte if you’re reading this; yes, it’s okay to be sensitive and emotional. But not to that level. Please seek help because I genuinely think you need it. I also think you need a real job, one where you have to leave the house and talk to real humans. The whole influencer scene is like one big Black Mirror experiment, and absolutely should not involve your vulnerable children.

Reactions: 33

Trixxx

Chatty Member
What's wrong with squash? 🤣 I drink it because I don't like plain water... I never knew squash was only for children?
Definitely nothing wrong with drinking squash 😂. Imagine not being allowed to drink squash because we’re adults.
I’m not a fan of plain water, so I have squash. If I didn’t, I probably wouldn’t drink much at all throughout the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Veronica

Chatty Member
Squash is sugary water. Surely as an adult you should drink water. How can you not like plain water! It’s so refreshing and nice. You should try drinking it on its own, it’s much healthier x
I prefer sugar free squash.... I don't particularly like water and like some flavour. I know lots of adults who drink squash at home.

Reactions: 32

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Are we meant to feel sorry for you??? Never in a month of Sundays will I feel sorry for her!! She’s sold her children’s safety and private life for money 🤬
I HATE how she blatantly takes these pouty big eyed photos of herself - and is so clearly loving how she looks So she uploads them with these bogus captions. She honestly rates herself so much it makes me cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 31

GhostHoward

VIP Member
C32DA927-0542-4CC4-A086-EFEAC1684C9C.png

Guys…GUYS!!! She made three whole videos for this “job”. It was really, really big. I hope you’ll all join me in clapping from your front door tomorrow at 7pm for Charl’s services to Great Britain. I might even shed a tear.

Can you believe that she fondled Christmas crap from Wilkos AND put olives in a dish. And she actually had to do this with her kids with her. (I guess when you’re not pimping them out to earn you money they become inconveniences).

Does “really big” mean a lot of money, because the effort that went in was minimal.

• Haha

Heather

Charlotte Louise Taylor #17
Ads and money hand over fist,
But won’t get help for Stan’s floppy wrists

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
She bought a sauce to save time. She’s just lazy?

She’s 33, why does she sit and watch tik tok so much! I’m the same age as her and have never watched it in my life.
she buys so much cheap meat and only buys organic if it’s cheaper ffs
I wouldn’t feed richmond sausages to my dog.

Also she drinks squash. Is she a child? The only time I drink squash is if I’m ill. I can’t believe how my crap she buys for those kids. Why do they have to have sugary yogurts? Can’t they have plain yog with fruit and some honey?
What's wrong with squash? 🤣 I drink it because I don't like plain water... I never knew squash was only for children?

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I didn’t think she could stoop any lower but tonight she’s done just that 🤬 Filming your 3 children whilst they are sleeping in bed and posting it on Instagram is beyond disgusting!!!! Even in their most precious hours of rest they have no privacy or protection from online sexual predators who revel in seeing children in their natural sleep environments.
If I was Bill’s Dad I’d be putting a stop to that instantly even if I had to threaten her with legal action!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29