Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god.

latest vlog.

She’s “so happy” for Mark for going out to watch football. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull.

“ oh I just can’t use the Sainsburys website because it’s just not user friendly - you know, because Mark is a ‘Dev and I used to work at a digital agency I know a lot about it” OH DO duck OFF STEVE JOBS YOU PRETENSIONS ARSEWIPE.

she was 100% a bit tipsy when she was going through the Sainbury food shop…! And she sounds drunk for the rest of the video…!
Did she really just say Bill wouldn’t be able to help her do her button up on the back of her dress?!!!!!!!

why on earth would you bath the kids and then get them all wound up again doing the gingerbread house? Why didn’t they do that during the afternoon when they were all in the house??

i CRINGE every time she films herself trying to sing. It’s beyond embarrassing.

weird that she definitely left her camera in the corner recording them all night…..!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my god.

latest vlog.

She’s “so happy” for Mark for going out to watch football. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull.

“ oh I just can’t use the Sainsburys website because it’s just not user friendly - you know, because Mark is a ‘Dev and I used to work at a digital agency I know a lot about it” OH DO duck OFF STEVE JOBS YOU PRETENSIONS ARSEWIPE.

she was 100% a bit tipsy when she was going through the Sainbury food shop…! And she sounds drunk for the rest of the video…!
Did she really just say Bill wouldn’t be able to help her do her button up on the back of her dress?!!!!!!!

why on earth would you bath the kids and then get them all wound up again doing the gingerbread house? Why didn’t they do that during the afternoon when they were all in the house??

i CRINGE every time she films herself trying to sing. It’s beyond embarrassing.

weird that she definitely left her camera in the corner recording them all night…..!
All of the above. She's bleeping nuts! And as for filming herself bathing the kids, hearing their innocent little chatter while they're completely oblivious to their mum covertly filming it all!!! FFS Charl, RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY. I hope the money from pimping them out for ads is worth it? How she can sleep at night knowing strangers are getting off on this type of footage makes me wanna chuck.

Reactions: 22
All of the above. She's bleeping nuts! And as for filming herself bathing the kids, hearing their innocent little chatter while they're completely oblivious to their mum covertly filming it all!!! FFS Charl, RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY. I hope the money from pimping them out for ads is worth it? How she can sleep at night knowing strangers are getting off on this type of footage makes me wanna chuck.
Agree.

On another note

Why doesn’t she ever pay any attention to Daisy’s hair? After a bath she should have some leave in conditioner or product in her hair to keep the curls tidy and it should be combed through and tided back. Not dangling all over her face completely I brushed and an absolute mess.

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
This!!! She stated Daisy wanted a barbies dreamhouse but they got her a wooden one instead. Yes they are expensive but the money shes made by whoring her kids out online, it’s the least that girl deserves!
[/QUOTE]

That’s so tit of her tbh. Without those kids working for her she wouldn’t be an influencer. They should absolutely see the benefits of their work. It is expensive but she can afford to buy these things(because of the kids), we know that because she is forever buying herself new bits from ASOS and spending a small fortune on food and Costas.

I am really getting more and more fed up of the way these people exploit their children. Filming their most private moments; when sleeping, in the bath, having a bedtime story and even when ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
dear Charlotte buy your daughter that dream house, I mean you selling her on social media paid for your dream house didn’t it. Oh and dream houses sell pretty well second hand so you can get some money back.

Reactions: 24
My eldest once modelled for a supermarket company and was almost £2000 for around 20 minutes work over 3 days. Her children would have earned thousands for themselves had it been THEM getting paid as they should do. Buy Daisy the dream house WHICH SHE HAS EARNED from WORKING Charlotte.

Reactions: 15
todays vlog...haul....its ALL sugar and she's way too excited than an adult should be over crap like pine scented zoflora and a star plate!! just look at her when she shows them

and the chocolate bloody coins that go in LUNCHBOXES!! She's always trying to compensate for god knows what! "merry christmas" she is unable to contain herself saying that.

Reactions: 6
The amount of sugar she feeds the kids - not to speak of the usual regime of processed freezer crap - is disgusting.

Also - most nauseating thing I’ve seen in a long time - Charl getting moist with excitement about a bleeping plate. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stan can barely talk. His speech is absolutely terrible. Daisy’s voice is like thousand papercuts… my god I can’t stand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s totally lost her sense on reality. I skimmed through the vlog from the weekend (I haven’t watched one of her vlogs for years now) and what I noticed is how much she played up for the camera- she was so unnatural, her facial expressions 😮 and the way she talks to the kids is so OTT. I really do feel for them, it’s not normal to be filmed the way they are.

Reactions: 10
I watched the start of her home bargains video… she’s so cringey and am-dram… the way she said ‘Merry Christmas’, so fake 😬

Reactions: 5
If you go back to her first videos she speaks completely differently to how she does now-it’s almost like she is in permanent ‘telephone voice’ mode. Also feel like her oldest videos reflect more of the real Charlotte-she isn’t so sugary sweet in them.

Those kids diets are so bad. They have 2 or 2 home cooked meals a week max. The rest is freezer food and takeaways. I find it so bizarre. Why can’t she do jacket potatoes or something if she’s not got much time? Would be so much healthier then mini pizzas and chips. The sugar is off the scale. They must br constantly hyper. I really worry they will have diet issues when they get older from all this

Reactions: 4
Blimey - why does she need to wear a full face of make up every bloody day. I mean she’s not just popping on foundation and mascara but full on contouring going on. She doesn’t do anything but dog walking, school runs and visiting every supermarket known to man.

Reactions: 11
I know each to their own. But, I couldn’t think of anything worse than getting up in a morning having not showered (because we all know she hasn’t) and clarting on a heap of make up 🤢 sorry but it makes my face itch just thinking about it. Not to mention how disgustingly gritty those make up brushes look. She puts on a full face of make up meanwhile Daisy’s hair looks like she’s put her finger in a plug socket 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I know each to their own. But, I couldn’t think of anything worse than getting up in a morning having not showered (because we all know she hasn’t) and clarting on a heap of make up 🤢 sorry but it makes my face itch just thinking about it. Not to mention how disgustingly gritty those make up brushes look. She puts on a full face of make up meanwhile Daisy’s hair looks like she’s put her finger in a plug socket 🙄
Imagine forgoing a shower so you have time to put your face on 🤢

• Sick
Hoe is Mark putting scissors in his office weird? Is that not standard?
I thought this! Even his toolbox isn’t a strange place to put them 🤷‍♀️
Also I don’t understand the need for those bath bombs. I’m sure she bought some Christmas ones from Lush for the kids last month…

Reactions: 3
“I always get the kids ready first”. Aye alright charl, we believe you. Imagine putting a full face of make up on for the school run (shimmery eyeshadow included) it’s so odd. And the Christmas tree earrings 🥴 They must all have a right laugh at her expense at the school gates.

Hoe is Mark putting scissors in his office weird? Is that not standard?
She loves the idea that they’re all a weird, kookie family when in reality they’re just your average family of five. Except mummy sells her kids online.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.