Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vlog!!! And yes she films herself filming herself!!!! And then sets her camera up in the supermarket to walk past the bottles of Flash! đŸ€Ș 😂 đŸ€Ș 😂 đŸ€Ș 😂
She's always behind the kitchen island so we can't get a glimpse of her huge arse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WOW! She lists all the things she is and all the things she does. Well here is a newsflash Charl. It is still A LOT less than people with normal jobs so in a day. Everyone who works a normal job is everything rolled into one. The way you listed things there would compare to me counting how many times in one day I clicked my mouse 🙄

Reactions: 12
Another vlog!!! And yes she films herself filming herself!!!! And then sets her camera up in the supermarket to walk past the bottles of Flash! đŸ€Ș 😂 đŸ€Ș 😂 đŸ€Ș 😂
It’s like when she set the camera up on a relatives garden wall to film her, Frank and the kids going into the relatives house. So bloody strange! She was done up to the nines in a dress and full face of make up like she was off on a night out and Frank and the kids looked homeless

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t help myself so watched some of the latest video to see the bit of Charl talking about her ‘work’. All for Tattle - 👋 Charl!

Nearly spat out my cornflakes laughing when she’s talking about the ethics of what she chooses to promote for brand ‘content’. So no to gambling, credit, and weight loss stuff. But nothing to say about the morals and ethics (and eh, just basic online safety considerations) of using her kids for content. Or about all the sugary processed crap she flogs using her kids.

Also, does anyone else find the palm to camera gesture she’s started doing at the end of frames beyond annoying?

Don’t start me on the camera set up to film herself stuff. Like others have said more eloquently, it’s blood weird. AND IT IS NOT WORK.

Edited for typos.

Reactions: 10
I found it interesting how she said that she had a trauma response to the pandemic because “we’d all missed out a lot” 😐
Correct me if I’m wrong but her and Mark worked throughout, they had an extension built, got an expensive puppy, got married and no one died.
Wtf has she got a trauma response to?! I’m not saying that it hasn’t been hard for everyone but for her to say it’s been traumatic for her is a joke.
And yes, her work takes time. It’s not hard work though. I don’t understand why she felt the need to justify it by saying she doesn’t “mean as much as someone in a different career path”. I think that comment on her other video hit a nerve and she knows that she actually doesn’t have anything to moan about

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s easily a size 20
I feel Charlotte is good at knowing what suits her body type for the most part and things like the shirred dresses you do need to size down when mine came it was massive in my regular size.
Sweatshirts are usually stretchy and leggings but you’re only fooling yourself in doing that.
I have a pair of no stretch jeans that are my go to when I put any weight on because they’re unforgiving so yeh you know, many clothes today are so oversized and comfy that you can get away with smaller sizing but that doesn’t mean you are genuinely that size.

Reactions: 5
I’m so irrationally pissed off about her extension every time I see it. Could have been absolutely amazing. Instead it looks like a holiday chalet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Trauma response” - that’s just been a phrase she’s ripped off from her therapist isn’t it?! She hasn’t had any trauma. Her life was pretty much not impacted at all by covid; her & mark retained their jobs and both continued to work throughout, they had the extension put on the house, they bought an expensive dog, they continued to see family throughout even if they had to pretend it was “unorganised” chance meetings. There has been no trauma for them at all. What a load of waffle.

Cringing with her trying to justify what she does for “work” - her listing everything that she does - and guys, it’s soooooooo complicated so we might not understand- but you know she has to “export” videos
. (Yes Char, pressing the “export” button must be so difficult
) and then she says that each video must take 4 or 5 hours
.. which is less than an average day at work for most people!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t help myself so watched some of the latest video to see the bit of Charl talking about her ‘work’. All for Tattle - 👋 Charl!

Nearly spat out my cornflakes laughing when she’s talking about the ethics of what she chooses to promote for brand ‘content’. So no to gambling, credit, and weight loss stuff. But nothing to say about the morals and ethics (and eh, just basic online safety considerations) of using her kids for content. Or about all the sugary processed crap she flogs using her kids.

Also, does anyone else find the palm to camera gesture she’s started doing at the end of frames beyond annoying?

Don’t start me on the camera set up to film herself stuff. Like others have said more eloquently, it’s blood weird. AND IT IS NOT WORK.

Edited for typos.
One of her earlier ads was for bingo. Ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a moaning selfish witch!! She doesn’t want to miss out on Xmas with her family!! What, miss out??? I’m sure you’ve not missed a thing Charlotte and will continue not to cos that’s who you are, self absorbed witch. I missed out on the last year of my mums life due to lockdowns trying to keep her safe ( terminal cancer) she passed away in April. I missed out on her last Xmas due to restrictions, I couldn’t take her on our staycation, she always came on holiday with us! But you’ve managed to have an extension built, got married, had a honeymoon! You’ve sacrificed nothing during this time!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What a moaning selfish witch!! She doesn’t want to miss out on Xmas with her family!! What, miss out??? I’m sure you’ve not missed a thing Charlotte and will continue not to cos that’s who you are, self absorbed witch. I missed out on the last year of my mums life due to lockdowns trying to keep her safe ( terminal cancer) she passed away in April. I missed out on her last Xmas due to restrictions, I couldn’t take her on our staycation, she always came on holiday with us! But you’ve managed to have an extension built, got married, had a honeymoon! You’ve sacrificed nothing during this time!!
I’m so sorry you lost your mum ❀ XXX

• Heart
It would be nice to see these “influencers” do something worthwhile and use their platforms for something good.. why can’t they go and help out in a soup kitchen or homeless shelter? Donate to the foodbank? (She must have masses of food she ends up throwing away) oh that’s right, you can’t make money out of it. Channel mum are equally as bad as they never push them to do stuff like that because they can’t get their cut. I don’t want to see what gifted crap these people are giving their kids for Christmas. It’s all just so fake. I can 100 percent guarantee the CM lot haven’t refilled their wild deodorants they were peddling a few months back. Sorry for the rant they just all piss me off!!!

A fair few companies won’t work with people if they promote things like gambling or loans so that is why her (and others) won’t work with them plus youtubers have got into trouble for promoting it in the past if they break the strict rules and regulations around that kind of thing. Due to the nature of her brand it would also potentially lose her some of her followers too.
Funny how she isn’t so bothered also using her kids promote junk foods though. There has been talk about changing the rules around influencers advertising junk food on YouTube and social media which I’m sure would be a blow to Charlotte.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A fair few companies won’t work with people if they promote things like gambling or loans so that is why her (and others) won’t work with them plus youtubers have got into trouble for promoting it in the past if they break the strict rules and regulations around that kind of thing. Due to the nature of her brand it would also potentially lose her some of her followers too.
Funny how she isn’t so bothered also using her kids promote junk foods though. There has been talk about being changing the rules around influencers advertising junk food on YouTube and social media which I’m sure would be a blow to Charlotte.
Exactly. It’s got nothing to do with her feeling like it’s immoral to advertise for a gambling company or anything else, she just knows that it’s sticky territory to get into and doesn’t want to rock the boat with all the brands she works with at the moment. She hasn’t got any morals about whoring her children out online to make money, so it’s hilarious that she thinks she can claim the moral high ground and talk about things she won’t advertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At the start of the vlog she's really crumpling herself up into a ball to appear smaller. Her posture is awful...her shoulders must be killing! It makes me feel uncomfortable to watch.

If she's having therapy, I wonder if they are just listening or are they challenging her thought processes? She doesn't need someone to say 'poor you, you've suffered trauma' she needs someone to help her drop the woe-me act and actually change her mindset to see what she does have.

I like how she said whilst she was in the bath she was thinking her mum could see her boobs and her vagina. đŸ€š do you mean vulva Charlotte? Kinda weird that a grown woman doesn’t know the names of every day body parts. You could hardly fit in the bath so I’m doubting your legs were spread eagle and your mum was actually catching a swatch of yer vagina.
This is one of my pet hates, when people say vagina instead of vulva. No-one can see a vagina unless they have a probe or a speculum!

I also wear a full face of makeup to do the school run. Because I have a PROPER JOB which I go to after drop-off. I don't go home for a "brew" & laze about the house all day!

Reactions: 10
But what gambling company on earth would hire Charlotte to advertise for them?? Seriously its like me saying i would outright refuse to have dinner with Trump - first he would never invite me for dinner!

Reactions: 1
But what gambling company on earth would hire Charlotte to advertise for them?? Seriously its like me saying i would outright refuse to have dinner with Trump - first he would never invite me for dinner!
I can imagine some of the bingo companies would - the ones that target the mum demographic

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to slap every item in her food shop with her giant ham hock hand?

Stop fingering the sprouts, Charl, it’s repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not going to lie, I finally unfollowed her after her Cricut YouTube video. It's just so disingenuous, to be gifted hundreds of pounds of kit, and accessories, and never again show it. I came across them first during lockdown, and I would love one, to do crafts and personalise clothes with my kids. But not a mention of it on her Instagram, unless I missed it? Just shows she'll accept anything, and won't share anything extra unless she's being paid to do so. She could have made so much content, and so many memories, making things with her kids. I guess if the machine was made out of pastrys it would feature more for our foodie Charl.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.