Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit boring as opposed to what Charlotte……..the excitement of turning your washing machine on 😂 You still aren’t a size 14 love.
What does she think 90% of the population are doing? Genuinely think she’d be surprised that some people work actual FULL days and still have to put a wash on and make tea.

Reactions: 9
She’s vlogged today as it’s ‘Poynton fest’ which is about the only other social event in her calendar each year besides Christmas ham day. Am I mistaken or have we also not seen the wedding video? I thought she had love bug films do it but haven’t seen anything at all.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand the way she keeps saying she is ‘putting work live’ -why does she do this? She only started doing it recently,is it to make her sound more important or to make it sound less like an ad? Annoying as duck whatever it is.

Reactions: 6
The theme with her presents for the kids is that they all seem to have something that another sibling likes, like Stan with the exact same present as Daisy. It would make sense if they were all the same gender and close in age but they’re not

Edit - just to add, I don’t mean boys can’t like unicorns etc, kids can play with whatever. What I mean is that it’s one siblings specific interests, not just getting Stan it because he adores Daisy. Hopefully that makes sense and you don’t think I’d ban my girls from playing with genderised toys 😂
Totally get it, we bought our little boy a doll, because he loved playing with his sisters doll, not because he loves his sister! (Which he does, obvs!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry did she get her 9 year old a book that includes information about wet dreams? Seems a bit young or is that me? Still a child in my eyes, I understand the importance of being prepared but 9!
At our primary school they cover this in year 5. Not sex that's year 6. But puberty, periods etc.

Reactions: 5
I doubt most of the presents they got will be used more than once especially stans like why does he need 3 cuddly sloths? They'll be looked at and cuddled once or twice then thrown in the corner never to be looked at again

BD675EA0-E5C9-4CBD-8047-16464C25CACE.jpeg

Latest vlog. No amount of over the top, sentimental Christmas music can make that face look cheery as he slams the car door to escape the cameras go watch football with friends while Charlotte runs around trying to put on a Stepford wife facade for her friends coming round.
And “change wax melts” made it on her “to do list” again haha. Maybe she missed that page of tattle. I’m sorry but when I’m really busy I don’t have time to write to do lists or construct gingerbread houses. But whatever.
Yuck please Charlotte what are you thinking, filming your children's bath time? Just a bit vile, knowing how many creeps are on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 911676
Latest vlog. No amount of over the top, sentimental Christmas music can make that face look cheery as he slams the car door to escape the cameras go watch football with friends while Charlotte runs around trying to put on a Stepford wife facade for her friends coming round.
And “change wax melts” made it on her “to do list” again haha. Maybe she missed that page of tattle. I’m sorry but when I’m really busy I don’t have time to write to do lists or construct gingerbread houses. But whatever.
Yuck please Charlotte what are you thinking, filming your children's bath time? Just a bit vile, knowing how many creeps are on the internet.
One day a police efit of Mark will appear on Crimewatch you mark my words. They’ll call him the Poynton strangler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One day a police efit of Mark will appear on Crimewatch you mark my words. They’ll call him the Poynton strangler 😂
he looks like he’s about to snap any minute! I feel like he’s constantly thinking “how the duck did I get myself into this mess?!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 911676
If she was that busy, she wouldn’t be able to film herself. That sainsburys “haul” she did, she filmed twice…once for YouTube and she showed it all on Instagram too.
I don’t believe the Stepford wife act, she brings it on herself by having a “Goldilocks complex” as she calls it. And why didn’t she arrange her girls night to a day where Mark was there? It’s all her own doing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I doubt most of the presents they got will be used more than once especially stans like why does he need 3 cuddly sloths? They'll be looked at and cuddled once or twice then thrown in the corner never to be looked at again
She’s overdone it. Everything is sloth related! I used to love dolphins as a child, I had a few toys and a Barbie with a dolphin. That was enough

For children who have a full time job she’s made sure all their Christmas presents were on sale or a good deal.

Reactions: 11
Stan’s speech is terrible! Considering he’s going to school next year, I wonder if she’s looked into speech therapy?

Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂 So true!

If she was that busy, she wouldn’t be able to film herself. That sainsburys “haul” she did, she filmed twice…once for YouTube and she showed it all on Instagram too.
I don’t believe the Stepford wife act, she brings it on herself by having a “Goldilocks complex” as she calls it. And why didn’t she arrange her girls night to a day where Mark was there? It’s all her own doing 🤷‍♀️
Whats a Goldilocks complex and why does she think she has one??

Stan’s speech is terrible! Considering he’s going to school next year, I wonder if she’s looked into speech therapy?
Haha don't be silly she wouldn't do that for him. She hasn't even got his sticklers looked at. She is in denial

• Heart
He has a long list of other concerns which need addressing, wrists, feet, balance, sticklers…speech won’t be up there as a priority

I’m sorry did she get her 9 year old a book that includes information about wet dreams? Seems a bit young or is that me? Still a child in my eyes, I understand the importance of being prepared but 9!
Nothing they won’t be learning in school. I got mine books like this and I’m glad as two of my girls started periods in year 6

Shes bought her 3 year old a hot water bottle? Is it just me that thinks that's abit dangerous? And has she seriously bought Stan THREE sloths for Christmas?!
All the money the kids earn and they get £3.99 cuddly toys from the card factory

😂😂😂😂😂 So true!

Whats a Goldilocks complex and why does she think she has one??

Haha don't be silly she wouldn't do that for him. She hasn't even got his sticklers looked at. She is in denial
She said in her vlog that she needs everything to be just so and she has such high standards 🙄 that’s why she does everything herself

Reactions: 3
All the money the kids earn and they get £3.99 cuddly toys from the card factory
[/QUOTE]
This!!! She stated Daisy wanted a barbies dreamhouse but they got her a wooden one instead. Yes they are expensive but the money shes made by whoring her kids out online, it’s the least that girl deserves!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.