Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a fruit bowl on counter to the left of sink. I think she says she also keeps fruit in the fridge.
I've never seen the kids eat food but I don't follow on insta so maybe that is why. She seems to buy lots of fruit in the grocery hauls.

Reactions: 3
Shes bought her 3 year old a hot water bottle? Is it just me that thinks that's abit dangerous? And has she seriously bought Stan THREE sloths for Christmas?!
Is this still classed as early? 😂 it’s Christmas in two and a half weeks. I won’t tell you all when I had mine bought and wrapped by lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The theme with her presents for the kids is that they all seem to have something that another sibling likes, like Stan with the exact same present as Daisy. It would make sense if they were all the same gender and close in age but they’re not

Edit - just to add, I don’t mean boys can’t like unicorns etc, kids can play with whatever. What I mean is that it’s one siblings specific interests, not just getting Stan it because he adores Daisy. Hopefully that makes sense and you don’t think I’d ban my girls from playing with genderised toys 😂

Reactions: 5
Wish I could spend a day wrapping up. Mine will be done of an evening when the kids are asleep.
Then again I am really busy working in the day, im also at peak overwhelm 😋

Reactions: 9
It’s early for me, I’m a Christmas Eve wrapper, I love it though, my husband and I put a film on, a drink in hand and wrap it all up.

Reactions: 5
Get your tiny violin’s out tattlers here comes the “January is a quiet month” bullshit!! Cry me a river Charlotte you wee fanny because you earn more in a month than most do in 3 months. Don’t tell me that you HAVE to pack in the adverts all December. I mean come on love you have advertised literal tit 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Get your tiny violin’s out tattlers here comes the “January is a quiet month” bullshit!! Cry me a river Charlotte you wee fanny because you earn more in a month than most do in 3 months. Don’t tell me that you HAVE to pack in the adverts all December. I mean come on love you have advertised literal tit 😂
A wee fanny is the perfect description for her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry did she get her 9 year old a book that includes information about wet dreams? Seems a bit young or is that me? Still a child in my eyes, I understand the importance of being prepared but 9!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry did she get her 9 year old a book that includes information about wet dreams? Seems a bit young or is that me? Still a child in my eyes, I understand the importance of being prepared but 9!
Tbh I was looking at books to get my almost 9 year old about puberty and all the changes that it brings only because I can see changes starting to happen within her. I think its actually a very good thing to prepare them and let them read about it in more of a child friendly way and being comfortable with reading it and them getting the correct information rather than getting it from friends or like me siblings! Though I do hope charl and his dad speak to him about it all too cause rather than just give him a book

Reactions: 10
I agree. I saw that book as I have the girls version for my daughter. I haven't given it to her * as it has pages about sex and she's not ready to know about that aged 9. I would hope that she would sit with bill and look at a couple of pages with him and skip the wet dreams one or anything else that's for teenagers. If i remember correctly, the age range for the book is 8 to 15 so definitely things that won't relate to him yet or he would understand.

*edit to say we go through the pages together

Tbh I was looking at books to get my almost 9 year old about puberty and all the changes that it brings only because I can see changes starting to happen within her. I think its actually a very good thing to prepare them and let them read about it in more of a child friendly way and being comfortable with reading it and them getting the correct information rather than getting it from friends or like me siblings! Though I do hope charl and his dad speak to him about it all too cause rather than just give him a book
I find it's good for facts about growing up and body changes, shape/hair etc so they know its normal and they are not worried. Definitely skip the older children pages though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We have this book and it’s really good. My older two are 8 and 11 and my youngest is infant school age. They all know about how babies are made, periods and why women have them etc and I have found that being open with them from a young age means they don’t get embarrassed and they will ask me questions because they get the truth. I much prefer that to them hearing random stuff from other kids.I also find that they skip the bits they aren’t ready to understand. Not often I stick up for Charl but there you go!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it bizarre that she buys presents on behalf of other family members and wraps them too? Just seems incredible lazy of the other family members! I understand giving them ideas of what to buy but i could not be doing with the extra pressure and stress!

Reactions: 11
In my opinion none of the presents looks really over the top? Not sure why she needs a long disclaimer about how this is not her showing off. is there anything in there thats particularly interesting or fancy? why would anyone be jealous?

Reactions: 17
In my opinion none of the presents looks really over the top? Not sure why she needs a long disclaimer about how this is not her showing off. is there anything in there thats particularly interesting or fancy? why would anyone be jealous?
She thinks she's the bees knees. She thinks everyone is in awe of her and everything she does.

Reactions: 7
I thought this too, I do t think anyone will be jel of a hot water bottle(weird for a 3 year old) or some playdough.

Reactions: 8
I bet she thinks the rest of us mere mortals can't afford anything for Christmas and can't buy as much as she has because we don't all have jobs like she does and gets loads of ads like she does blah blah blah 😴
I would really like to know how much she actually makes from this "job".
Most of the time she was saying they managed to get things in the sale but i thought she was well off with all these ads?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.