Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d agree she is easily a size 22 on the bottom and 18-20 on top. I’m sick to death of her making on she’s 3-4 sizes smaller. Charlotte love you are built like a brick shithouse. Own it and stop with the flowy dresses. Show us you in a pair of size 14 straight leg trousers then I’ll believe you.
She’s in jeans today!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a size 10 - so one size smaller then charl apparently 😂
Ok ok I take it all back FS. Looking at you and Charl she is definitely a size 13-14 😂 I don’t bleeping think so. The only land she would be a size or two bigger than you is Disneyland 😂

On another note. I will be popping on a load of washing in about an hour and wondered if anyone wanted to watch me turn it on 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok ok I take it all back FS. Looking at you and Charl she is definitely a size 13-14 😂 I don’t bleeping think so. The only land she would be a size or two bigger than you is Disneyland 😂

On another note. I will be popping on a load of washing in about an hour and wondered if anyone wanted to watch me turn it on 🙄
Her thumb literally looks like a pork sausage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A bit off topic but does anyone know why she went back to work when bill was only 2 months old? No judgement,it’s just a lot earlier than most people in the UK and I was just curious.
She earned more than his Dad and they couldn’t afford for her to take maternity leave as bill wasn’t planned so no savings to fall back on.

Reactions: 1
I imagine she really resented Stephen for having to go back to work early. If that’s the case then it’s not really fair, because he was working long hours to earn money for their family (she said so in a previous post or something)

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest YouTube and for once she had something vaguely interesting and useful to say regarding hearing loss and hearing aids…… However she then undid it all by saying how nice it was that Mark had gone out with Stan blah blah blah, quality time blah and they’d be back in about 40 minutes…. And ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’…. FFS…. They’ve been gone an hour… wtaf…… she’s a nutcase!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her latest YouTube and for once she had something vaguely interesting and useful to say regarding hearing loss and hearing aids…… However she then undid it all by saying how nice it was that Mark had gone out with Stan blah blah blah, quality time blah and they’d be back in about 40 minutes…. And ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’…. FFS…. They’ve been gone an hour… wtaf…… she’s a nutcase!
She is like a clingy wee limpit so she is. I fully believe she has the potential to go full on bunny boiler if Mark ever left.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recording herself making a fajita whilst eating with her family. What an absolute prick she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've worked out how she's deluded about her size!! So, I ordered a coat for my teenage daughter she's a size 6(definitely a size 6 not in her head 😁).... However. I said I will order you an 8 so you can wear a hoody under it etc.... It came it was huge (it was an oversized cropped puffa)anyway I tried on size 8 puffa zipped it up and everything!!!! I'm an 18....... I look an 18 I'm a definite 18.....and I. Just zipped up an 8!!!its a Christmas miracle 🤶😂😂.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she never bake properly with her kids? Always a premade mix and she even bought the icing. So bloody lazy plus of course she made a reel of it because when does she just do something nice with her children without it benefitting her work.

Reactions: 14
Wears jeans after it was mentioned on here. But still continues to film and post stories of her sleeping child after it has been repeatedly mentioned on here!!! Put your phone down Charl. This is your three year old child! He trusts you to protect him and wants to be near you and yet all you're thinking about is how soon can I post it on Instagram! You are failing to respect his privacy and it's vile. JUST STOP DOING IT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m veggie, but still. That massive pack of cheap chicken thighs looks really pale and horrible.

Reactions: 2
The diet she feeds her children is appalling:
Hotdogs
Beige platter of shite
Burgers with chips
Chicken wraps with chips
Pasta bake and garlic bread
Pizza/fish fingers/lazy “clubs” meal
Gammon

That’s approximately 1.5 decent meals out of 7.

And it’s only November when she filmed that video, so she can’t blame “the holiday season”. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 6
The kids don’t seem to eat fruit unless it’s those dried fruit snacks, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fruit bowl in the kitchen either. I’ve seen a box of make up in there but no fruit. They don’t seem to eat veg either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.