Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 this. The caption on that grid post is like she’s pitching herself for poet laureate. Charl, calm down you soppy muppet.

I see them, I know them and I love them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wtf is she on about? She’s had a few mates round for some food and drinks, calm down you size 12 drip.

Reactions: 4
I see them, I know them and I love them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wtf is she on about? She’s had a few mates round for some food and drinks, calm down you size 12 drip.
I’m surprised she didn’t put “and now I can hear them as well, with my #freebie #gifted Amplifon hearing aids” 👍🏻🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I put up a post like that about my friends, they’d all ask if I’m feeling alright. Everything is so forced. Everything is documented. It’s almost as if she finds no real fun or meaning in her life, so has to prove it to herself. It’s why all these instahuns heavily theme everything from seasons to just having your bloody mates over. They need to create meaning and validation for themselves

Reactions: 8
If I put up a post like that about my friends, they’d all ask if I’m feeling alright. Everything is so forced. Everything is documented. It’s almost as if she finds no real fun or meaning in her life, so has to prove it to herself. It’s why all these instahuns heavily theme everything from seasons to just having your bloody mates over. They need to create meaning and validation for themselves
Your profile picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow…. Just watched madam’s latest YouTube…. That is no way a size 14 backside…. I don’t know who she’s trying to kid 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈 Cue post in the new year about how body conscious she’s feeling because she’s put on some weight but more fluff about her not being THAT big 🙄🙄🙄🙄 just own it Charlotte!!!!
This is really, really, really starting to piss me off. She insists on telling everyone her size constantly, as if the more she says it, the more believable it will be. But then we see images that VERY CLEARLY show she is not a size 12-14. It’s honestly making me angry now. Stop bleeping lying to yourself, and everyone else.

Reactions: 16
A bit off topic but does anyone know why she went back to work when bill was only 2 months old? No judgement,it’s just a lot earlier than most people in the UK and I was just curious.

I don’t even know what dress sizes most of my friends are. Not because they’re embarrassed but because it’s not something I need to know about them. Char could try this tactic.

Reactions: 12
It annoys me when she says “obliviously they’re at the cinema”. Why would anyone watching her vlog know that?

Reactions: 6
A bit off topic but does anyone know why she went back to work when bill was only 2 months old? No judgement,it’s just a lot earlier than most people in the UK and I was just curious.
I’m assuming she was in a better paid job than Bill’s father and needed to have her full salary coming in and not just mat pay?

And Even on the top though she’s not small. She’s got small boobs but she’s got big arms and back fat etc so a top would need to be larger to fit. I’d agree - she looks like an 18 top and 20 bottom or even a 22. Her bottom half is just bit all over - big hips, big bum, big legs.

I find it insulting that she thinks she can say she’s a size 12 - 14. Size 12 is pretty small. Even if she was to drop a few stone she’s still a heavy set person with wide hips etc so I don’t think she would ever get into a size 12.
I’d agree she is easily a size 22 on the bottom and 18-20 on top. I’m sick to death of her making on she’s 3-4 sizes smaller. Charlotte love you are built like a brick shithouse. Own it and stop with the flowy dresses. Show us you in a pair of size 14 straight leg trousers then I’ll believe you.

Reactions: 11
This is really, really, really starting to piss me off. She insists on telling everyone her size constantly, as if the more she says it, the more believable it will be. But then we see images that VERY CLEARLY show she is not a size 12-14. It’s honestly making me angry now. Stop bleeping lying to yourself, and everyone else.
Yes! Why is it so annoying???!!! 😂😂 Im not bothered by her size apart from the fact she’s just such a liar!!!!

Reactions: 9
I’d agree she is easily a size 22 on the bottom and 18-20 on top. I’m sick to death of her making on she’s 3-4 sizes smaller. Charlotte love you are built like a brick shithouse. Own it and stop with the flowy dresses. Show us you in a pair of size 14 straight leg trousers then I’ll believe you.
That’s the thing - she doesn’t even remotely look like a size 12/14 - she’s simply not the shape or size for a 12/14! She’s got a large back end - not just a bit of extra weight but her proportions are massive - her lower back all the way down to her knees is big - wide. She’s really bottom heavy and pear shaped. You know yeah there are some people who are stocky but you can see are slimmer - like Sarah “This mama life” — she’s probably a size 12 or whatever but she’s pretty broad in her stature but you can see that she is probably the size she says she is, but with Charlotte you can see in plain view that she’s a big, plus sized woman. She’s living in a fantasy if she genuinely thinks she looks like a size 12/14.

im not trying to be deliberately unkind here either - it wouldn’t bother me whatsoever if she wouldn’t lie. It’s the constant and blatant lies that just wind me up no end.

Reactions: 11
He wasn't even 2 months old but she said they couldn't afford for her to stay off on maternity so I'm guessing it qas money issues? She said a lot when pregnant with daisy that she needed to save as much as she could so she could stay off longer with her

I’m a size 16-18, sometimes a 20 if it’s a blouse or a button dress because I need space for my boobs. I’ve made my peace with it and it’s just the shape I am.
I watched a video of Charlottes with my husband in the room the other day and I asked him if she looks like she’s a smaller dress size than me. He said no, she actually looks bigger. When I told him she says she’s a 12-14, he didn’t believe me 😂
I wore a cardigan the other day that’s about 5 years old and it’s a size 10-12…I’m not going to pretend that’s my size just because that cardigan fit 🙄

Reactions: 9
Mark looks as thrilled as ever to be driving around looking at the Christmas lights 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bought my first two ASOS hoodies in my life last week - nothing wrong with ASOS I just don’t like their stuff, both of them were so huge even I sized down 2 sizes!! That’s probably why she buys 14 from them.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise how much she was twisting the truth about what size clothes she is until I looked at my camera reel and found a picture my 3 year old had taken of me (whilst I was making Sunday dinner yesterday, super fashionable). I can fit in a 14 but much prefer baggier stuff so get 16 and I look half the size of Charlotte. I don’t get the need to lie…

Hate to admit that jumper sleeves tend to go over my hands though unless I get petite stuff as I’m only 5’2’’. It does my nut in!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.