Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are very dark - they are not appealing on the grid either

I also suspect a 4th child but think Shark not keen. Fair enough - Charlotte has mental health issues (which she has talked about) partly correlated to births etc so that could have significant impact on the existing children. They have 3 children and a 4th would mean bedroom sharing in a not very large house. Far more cons than pros

Reactions: 11
The post about the photographer being her best friend was definitely aimed at tattle. Same as the toilet selfie about wearing a dress if it makes you feel good. Charlotte is on her honeymoon sat reading through tattle 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The post about the photographer being her best friend was definitely aimed at tattle. Same as the toilet selfie about wearing a dress if it makes you feel good. Charlotte is on her honeymoon sat reading through tattle 😬
The whole ‘promise me now’ speech on the toilet selfie is just crazy. I still can’t get over the style of the wedding photos, the more I look the more I just don’t get why she’d have picked someone who does such dark and dreary photography when her style is quite the opposite

Charlotte, darling - wear what you want. But if you offer yourself up for public consumption (and your rellies by association), expect comment. It’s off your page so no need to come looking for it - particularly when you are on your honeymoon. Enjoy. Seriously

Reactions: 12
The whole ‘promise me now’ speech on the toilet selfie is just crazy. I still can’t get over the style of the wedding photos, the more I look the more I just don’t get why she’d have picked someone who does such dark and dreary photography when her style is quite the opposite
I agree they make it look like it was a really miserable day which I’m sure it wasn’t. Some of the photos her guests have taken are a lot better.

I think this photo is a little creepy 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m really surprised at her photo style, so dark and gloomy. I didn’t think that was her style at all. They would look so much better lightened up, they’d be more crisp looking.

Reactions: 6
I agree they make it look like it was a really miserable day which I’m sure it wasn’t. Some of the photos her guests have taken are a lot better.

He looks like he’s about to shove her into the lake!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

This photo looks like the advertisement for some ITV drama, it looks so sinister and gloomy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

9B108190-4019-4B1B-9488-46C43FF5739D.jpeg

Just needs a bit of lightening up

I don’t like the photos but I think they are unedited, maybe the photographer sent them over early as she was asking?

Reactions: 7
Her latest stories from the boat trip. The one where the crow/pigeon flies out the field and over the boat she says at the end ‘that birds just given me a cracking insta shot’. Proves all she does is think of her content 24/7. You’re on honeymoon Charlotte. No one else gives a feck about the riverbank at the best of times!

and also FYI Charl. It’s not a cracking insta shot, it’s just a mundane bird flying out a mundane field over a boat carrying a mundane Mr & Mrs Frank Taylor 🤣

Reactions: 9

Where did you get that pic from? I haven’t seen that on stories or main grid 😜

Reactions: 2
Joggers 🤦🏼‍♀️ What the hell is wrong with this man that he has to dress like he’s putting the bins out 99% of the time?!
From her IG stories it looks like they’re having a cocktail sat outside a nice bar… and he’s in JOGGERS!
His style hasn't changed since he was 12 it seems

Sooooo bored with the wedding spam and over the top schmaltzy posts. Have a break from your phone ffs Charl, you're on honeymoon.
You could almost miss that these are wedding photos on her grid! They look so dull and lifeless! 😬

View attachment 764236

I don’t like the photos but I think they are unedited, maybe the photographer sent them over early as she was asking?
No I think that’s how they are supposed to be. If you look on the photographers insta page they are all like that and her mum commented on a photo saying she loved the photos and loved the lighting 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No I think that’s how they are supposed to be. If you look on the photographers insta page they are all like that and her mum commented on a photo saying she loved the photos and loved the lighting 😳
Does everyone get their wedding photos back so soon? Most people I know have waited a few weeks I'm guessing for the editing of them?

The dark/moody photography style is very on trend for wedding pictures at the moment, I’m not really surprised she’s gone with that style because she doesn’t seem to have an original bone in her body or have much conviction about what she does/doesn’t like, only wants to people please etc! I think this style will go out of fashion quickly, and will look so dated very soon! Totally agree that a light and airy style would seem more suited to her.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 764236

This is an awful photo of them both. She looks like she’s got no teeth and he looks like a serial killer and the darkness of the shot makes the whole thing look like an image from a horror story or murder film.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can she not post a photo of the worlds dreariest looking wedding without a paragraph about how much she loves everything. I say it all the time but she is such a drip. Lighten up charl.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.